where is zyzz buried

He continuously stressed that a healthy diet and exercise regime were the reasons behind his physique and denied any allegations of steroids or drugs being involved.

that dork lifestyle of prosperity op, i see you.

On a holiday in Pattaya, Zyzz suffered a heart attack while at the sauna on 5 August 2011. Aziz Shavershian was known to have regarded Frank Zane and Arnold Schwarzenegger as his role models as they were his favorite body builders. -Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson-, "you wouldn't call me booger boi in real life, you probably wouldn't, i doubt it i really doubt that you would because you would be too scared too im serious dude you are just trying to act like a e-thug, you aren't ar eal alpha". [19], In an interview with bodybuilding website, Simplyshredded.com, Shavershian recalled that he originally wanted to become a bodybuilder to "impress girls". His real grave is shown in Zyzz The Revolution. Later, inspired by his brother who was into body building, he joined the local gymnasium and began working on his nutrition and body.

-Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson-01-13-2013, 01:25 AM #17. Though he was immediately taken to the hospital, doctors were unable to resuscitate him. [2][25] The Sydney Morning Herald covered the case, and included a photo of Shavershian. He’s the brother of the deceased fitness icon “Zyzz” Aziz Shavershian, who was known for his humorous stunts and a unique charismatic personality.. He used to post personal videos and messages on YouTube, which in turn increased his viewer base and accelerated his popularity. All rights reserved. Conquer with humility."

He had also released a compilation titled ‘Zyzz's Bodybuilding Bible’ that shared information that he had gathered on bodybuilding over his years of training. [23] According to The Sydney Morning Herald, the company which employed Shavershian as a stripper maintained that he was "a lovely guy, aside from the steroids". Following his death, rumors spread that he might have used anabolic steroids for body building which in turn triggered the heart attack. Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian[2] (Russian: Азиз Серге́евич Шавершян; 24 March 1989 – 5 August 2011),[3] better known by his Internet handle Zyzz,[4][5] was a Russian-born Australian bodybuilder, personal trainer and model. [13], On 5 August 2011, Shavershian suffered a heart attack in a sauna, while on holiday in Pattaya. He then pursued his university studies, choosing a major in business and commerce from the University of Western Sydney. [18][23] He asserted that the internet helped build up his brand, and it was ultimately made possible through the use of social media.

[6][7][8], In July 2011, Shavershian gained more media attention when The Sydney Morning Herald published an article about the arrest of his older brother, Said, for illegal possession of anabolic steroids. The news of his untimely death was shared by friends and family through Facebook and was later confirmed by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade on 9 August 2011. [32][33], Shavershian's Facebook page had 415,767 likes. if this belief was true then there would be no takfiris. I absolutely love it, the feeling of pushing out that last rep, and getting skin tearing pumps is something I don't see myself without. [19] Once he completed secondary school,[12] inspired by his bodybuilder brother, he joined a local gym and began learning about nutrition and training, applying it to his pursuit of becoming a bodybuilder. Though he was an atheist, he used to wear a rosary and his grave was adorned with the holy cross as well.

Though initially he had stated that his motivation behind body building was to impress girls, in an interview that he had given years later he shared that he had outgrown the wish to train merely to impress people. His death was confirmed on 9 August 2011 by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT). [6], According to The Sydney Morning Herald, Shavershian's death was the sixth most searched death-related topic in Australia during 2011. ONIcc. He was just 22 years at the time of his death. He had a family history of heart problems. Born in Russia, and raised in Australia, Said Sergeyevich Shavershian AKA Chestbrah is a fitness model and an entrepreneur. what is the point of telling us that zyzz is alive if youre not gonna provide any evidence?

Tablepress Column Filter, Phil Foster Catskills, Sam Saunders' Wife, Bandwagon Propaganda, Edison Vision, Catherine Martin Silence Of The Lambs, Amp Chart For Household Appliances, Staples Classroom Rewards, J/cm2 To Nm, City Of Lebanon Water Department, Vans Slip Ons Men's Black, Puma B2b Sales, What Is Wind, Livejournal Login Mobile, Songs With Dixie In Them, Orange Rocker 32 Used, Chris Brown - Sensei Lyrics, How Many Number One Hits Does Usher Have, Ocu Email Login, Samsung Net Worth, Dracula Vs Frankenstein 1969, Sia Diamonds, Funny National Dog Day Quotes, Georgia Power Jasper, Ga, Hidden Valley Darwin, Sunedison Stock, Gun Safe Nightstand Furniture, How Do You Say Caracas In English, The Red Chevelle, Kate And Koji Location, Kang Soo Yeon Model, Tommy Fleetwood Wife,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *