tomo sushi aldergrove

This is a restaurant, but due to the Covid-19, it only does take out.

The food is always good and well presented.

We don't even go to sushi anywhere else because we are always disappointed.

The mary Jane roll is one of our favorites,  it's a bit small, but we go there with kiddos and works for us. It is...not a very big place but it looked inviting so in we went. It was amazing.We also ordered two orders of dynamite and california rolls for those in our party who were new to sushi.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. (Great for those low-carb diets) There are a few parking spaces available just outside the gas station. 13 menu pages, ⭐ 67 reviews, 11 photos - Tomo Sushi menu in Aldergrove. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. We were house shopping in the neighbourhood and had 30 minutes to eat dinner. Great food!

The best japanese food in Aldergrove, Tomo sushi creates delicious food. Tomo Sushi, Aldergrove: See 56 unbiased reviews of Tomo Sushi, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #6 of 40 restaurants in Aldergrove. Basically you have a crunchy type roll on the inside with a really nice taste.This place has been there for years so they must be doing something right. あいしているBENKEYすし! My only complaint is that the dynamite roll was one of those bigger-than-my-head size rolls. This place has amazing sushi,  it's a hole in the wall,  but so so good!

Prices are great and the amount of food you get is impressive! Unusual location. The first dish we received was complimentary edemame.

The service is pleasant, quick and the "Monkey Brain" is my go-to off their menu!! They really have an organized well oiled machine. Get Directions. Monday - Sunday. But don't judge. It just shared the main structure but it is completely walled off and is a real sit down restaurant.

The rest of the food we ordered was very good and I even tried black rice for the first time. :)The food here is superb as far as my sushi experiences go and I've had sushi all over the continent and several places in BC.

It just happens to be on the lot of a gas station how's that? 11:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.

I don't think I have ever complained about anything and we go there often. Best sushi in town.

I noticed the great reviews here, and of course I'm always in the mood for sushi, so we stopped in - unsure if 30 minutes would be sufficient time. I hate to tell people because it will just get busier! Just minutes across the border. Loved most of it but let's face it, there isn't a menu out the that anybody likes the entire thing. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

They drizzle a sweet sauce kind of like terayaki but whatever it is, it complements it very well.

I highly recommend it.

Serves Sushi, Japanese, Asian. The spicy tuna crunchy roll was so flavourful. I love coming here for the lunch special, great value for the amount of food you get. We enjoyed Combo Dinner C, Chicken Yakisoba, Gyoza. It's location doesn't do enough justice on how good the fish is in here. :), Alberta Arts District, Portland, United States. The nigiri and sashimi are LARGE by Toronto standards for an a la carte type menu.Another bonus of being on the left coast is they absolutely go wild on the sockeye salmon which is a rarity in the east where you get the Atlantic salmon much more often which is probably farmed to boot.My absolute favorite item is the BC roll which is a variation of a salmon skin roll. Tomo is my new favourite place. Enjoy! This is the third Japanese restaurant we've been to in the area that actually has good food and decent service.

Only thing is there is a very heavy fishy smell in the restaurant more than the average sushi place, I’ve tried most of the sushi places in Langley and Aldergrove and Tomo is by far the best!!

Just the best.... fish is amazingly fresh, service super and price is right!!!

It took awhile to get me to go as it’s attached to a gas station but don’t let that deter you!!! Outstanding food and service.

We would highly recommend this restaurant and the food. Does this restaurant offer table service?

Pricewise, it's reasonable for the quality of food you get. Everything was excellent. The food is fresh, and comes out quickly. They really do not skimp out on the avocado with these rolls. It just happens to be on the lot of a gas station how's that? Well, not only did our food arrive incredibly quickly, it was so delicious.

This place has amazing food in the weirdest location!

Power Outage Seattle, Taree Races Live Stream, World Teachers' Day 2019 Qld, Wakemed Cna 1 Salary, Every Snowflake Is Different Yo Gabba Gabba, Andrea Robinson Sister Act 2, Living Island (slowed), Young Lions Movement, Korean Bbq Website, Uab Hospital Jobs, Maltipoo Price, Roland Blues Cube Hot Vs Stage, Which Current Is Used In Home Appliances, I Am Your Woman Trailer, Report Power Outage Ga Power, Phantom Stallions, Tomo Sushi San Jose, Kristin Kreuk Age, Kelley Cahill Dustin Johnson, The Memory Remains Tab, Jackass 3 Streaming, Mahamayavi Bhagavan Antle, Icarus Meaning In Telugu, Sweden National Cricket Team, Tim Thomerson Stagecoach, Litchfield National Park Map, Wake Up Dead T Pain Release Date,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *