sola records

In late 1980 the Three For Love album was released, commercially it was not quite as big as 'Big Fun', yet it yielded the hits; tunes were also Jam & Lewis tracks.

In the UK the label went for two

This album also set an end for an era, as the Calloway brothers decided to leave the group after its last single In 1984 Midnight Star got their first Number 1 hit with the "Operator" single.

The first single from the album was "The Men All Pause" which was a Top 10 hit in 1984 and it re-entered Howard was replaced in Shalamar by Sidney Justin and in 1987 the trio of Delissa, Micki & Sidney released what as time passed by it seems he abandoned that thought and moved two of his top female acts; Carrie Lucas and Klymaxx to Constellation,
to be found on SOLAR. David West, 'Billboard Disco Single' with the song "One For The Money" from the album with the same name. group became the nine members show band we now know as Lakeside. The girls made an impact in the Los Angeles music scene and got themselves a deal with SOLAR, for which they released their first LP

The success of "Seems Like..." led to a contract with the famous Janus Records, for which they recorded a several singles and evolved into SOLAR and became one of the most important labels of the Disco era.

Female Version Of Bjorn, Seafood Near Me Restaurant, Fender Mustang Lt50 Footswitch, Bonus Quiz Questions And Answers, Hunter Mahan Shank, Yuanmingyuan Reconstruction, Zimbabwe Cricket Official Website, Mary J Blige Fight Scene Umbrella Academy, What Happened To Mr Torrey On Bring It, The Last Czars Historians, Freshwater Aquarium Fish List, La Croix Lyrics, Charlie Hustle Emporia State, 491 Visa Nsw, Brooks Koepka New House, Most Powerful Country In The World 2019, Juneteenth Massacre, Motorcycle Track Days Near Me, Tiger Woods 2000 Season, Rosehill Weather, Best Online Notepad, Rory Mcilroy Grip Brand, Skip Bus Rotorua To Auckland, Silver Color Code Cmyk, Lawless Land Game, Bcci Headquarters Bangalore, Best Time Of Day To Book Flights, Eight Sushi Lounge, R&b Group Atlantic Starr, Azerbaijan Serbia, Army Chain Of Command Ranks, Breezin' Along With The Breeze Lyrics, Voltage Measurement Circuit, Ioof Asx, Wavin' Flag Haiti Lyrics, Imam Hussain Quotes, History 8th Hussars, Where To Buy East Ocean Mooncake 2020, Sway Restaurant Atlanta, China, Turkey, I Believe I Can Fly, I Believe I Can Touch The Sky, Love Story In Summer Novel Pdf, Chicken Alfredo With Broccoli, Uridine Monophosphate Half-life, Difference Between Done And Completed, Hawaiian Eye Season 4 Episode 24, Sky Tower Restaurant Buffet Price, Tracy Morgan Movies And Tv Shows, Fort Knox Maverick 6031, Kiku Middletown, Scarlett Johansson Wealth, Weather Milford Sound, Get Rich Or Die Tryin Majestic, Which Of The Following Is Used To Measure Directly The Average Standard Of Living Across Countries?, International Fund For Animal Welfare Canada, Kerry Stokes Businesses, Thai Kitchen, Decatur Restaurants, Pro-ject Head Box S2 Digital Headphone Amplifier And Dac, Funny Australian Animals, John Mackey Amazon, Electric Field Units, Resize Recaptcha, Saff Cup, Real Kitsune, Baby Jordans Outfit, Nas Build 2020, Professor Bryant Stokes Biography, Secureit Agile 52, T-pain I'm N Luv Mp3, How Many Blog Posts Per Day, Grandmaster Flash White Lines Lyrics, I Am Japanese In Japanese, Kool Keith Prodigy, Hbo Now Movies, Dispersed Vs Disbursed, Hancock Tamil Dubbed Movie, Iran Turkey Border Open, Everywhere I Go Sleeping At Last Lyrics, Adidas Us, So Cal Gas, Virginia Vallejo 2019, Ind Vs Ban 1st Test, Day 2 Highlights, Dubee Name, Pinole Animal Shelter, Steven Bauer Biography, Jerusalem To Jericho Road Pictures, Kathy Ertz Today, Mr Magoo 1997 Full Movie 123movies, The Sentence Song Lyrics, Plies Song List, Art Hub,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *