reliant energy reviews

I don't have washer and dryer at home. Review #1652567 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Wish I could give them ZERO STARS !!!!!! kununu offers you 4,374,463 authentic company reviews on personal experience, salary, company climate, and application processes for 958,710 companies. We even had our water heater and HVAC serviced twice to see if we had any problems to create such high bills.

totally fraud! Meanwhile, I had to move out for work purposes out of state and I called and disconnected the services and kept on trying to resolve this problem. There is absolutely no reason that by joining a program to average out my monthly payments that my monthly payments would increase by 63.70%. We value your privacy. Note that I was being charged at $ 21.75c kwh. Get buying tips about Texas Electricity Companies delivered to your inbox. Never can get a strait answer as to why my bill increase is so huge,don't have but two a/c 5500 btu rest of the house is uninhabitable due to the heat.

Review #1721212 is a subjective opinion of poster.

I used Reliant services for almost a year. Reliant offers clients a move center to help them set up their utilities in a new place when relocating. I turned off everything from the panel and signed up to smarter meter Texas. Unsubscribe easily. We have all brand new energy efficient windows, appliances, and LED light bulbs for every light fixture. Reliant Energy We were perfectly content with our electrical provider, (Center Point through Our Energy). Will never use them again.

Are we safe? Worked at Reliant Energy, Inc. at the time of review. Energy Outlet Score. Training was great and ongoing. She straight up LIED!

In total, we have gathered about 5,000 customer reviews from Reliant Energy’s customers.

Statistics on the State of Texas PUC site show that Reliant has an excellent record of customer satisfaction per 1,000 customers.

Review #1673743 is a subjective opinion of poster. If it helps one person avoid this corporate scam then writing it was more than just venting. I have been a Reliant customer for 5 years. Home Energy Club combines third party information with its Home Energy Club/Amazon customer rating survey results to determine a rating for energy providers, such as Reliant Energy.

I would definitely NOT recommend them! Customers who are looking for an energy company should start by looking at what is available in your local area. I should have never made the switch. No parking as it was located downtown. When I called to inquire what the bill was for I was passed around and put on hold for over 45 minutes. (i("load",function(){setTimeout(a,5500)}),i("scroll",a),i("mousemove",a),i("touchstart",a)):s()}(document,window,[])}catch(e){console.log(e)}ress_js("https://apps.elfsight.com/p/platform.js"); Objective, independent sources are used by the consumer advocate and comparison site Home Energy Club for complaint statistics, ratings, and reviews of Reliant Energy and other electric companies. 8 Questions You Should Absolutely Ask An Interviewer, "Consumer client with Business Customers", "If your okay with making sales even in morally challenging situations". LIES!!!

Being a large organization, it has good job security. 14%: 1 Star Reviews .

We also use surveys of random residents to learn their opinions of energy providers in Texas to assist us in deciding which electric companies to include and exclude from our site.

Review #1557642 is a subjective opinion of poster. Your trust is our top concern, so companies can't alter or remove reviews. Energy providers are available everywhere, though not all the same providers are available to everyone. I feel I was taken advantage of and due a refund! The rates are decent and comparable to other energy providers.

The consumer-centric site’s process of manually vetting each plan using its unique TrustPlan™ and its commitment to eliminating tricky gimmick plans that lead to bill surprises has filled a market need for consumer-friendly electricity plans. And that's what they are "banking" on, pun intended. There isn't really any notable things to disapprove of my former employer apart from that the company does not offer any cool on-site amenities that modern and newer companies offer.

Yes I was sent to talk to someone at my light company resigns and I'm on this balance billing plan I have a 12-month usage but every 6 months is supposed to reduce and I talked to a supervisor and they was just real aggressive with me did not explain, sent ebill for 227.00 for no reason bank payed it took 3 days to get it right no answer about why just took my money, relant needs to credit my account for there mistake. I came back after 3 weeks and called Reliant and mentioned that I can provide them my airline tickets, Passport stamps to prove I wasn't home and there had been a mistake.

Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Reduce the price per kwh or cancel without penalty, I contacted Reliant in end February beginning March, because I was under the impression that my contract was to expire 4/27/2020.

I decided to review my options and found that better rates all …

> Reliant Energy Reliant Customer Reviews The best review categories for Reliant are the order experience, rated at 1.8 out of 5, and their billing & account management system, rated at 1.8 of 5. Our content is intended to be used for general information purposes only.

I wouldn't even wish these criminals on my worst enemy.

They are ripping me off I have never got anywhere close to $300 except with this company. Everything was in working order. ConsumerAffairs is not a government agency. Basically customer service said someone was stealing electricity or the meter was not working properly. There a dozen other providers that are reliable, friendly and a third of the cost. According to electricity consumer advocate Home Energy Club, the following types of review sites often give consumers slanted information about providers and their service quality: HomeEnergyClub.com provides ratings, reviews and complaint statistics for electricity companies from numerous independent sources. Customers who are looking for an energy company should start by looking at what is available in your local area.

My bill came out to $300 for 32 days.

Copyright © 2020 Consumers Unified LLC. I turn off my system at 4:00 a.m. when I leave for work and do not turn it back on until 7:00 p.m. right before free nights starts and this month my bill still came up to over $300. About Reliant Energy.

We believe that providing you with Texas electricity company reviews from numerous, unbiased, high-volume review websites gives you a more complete picture of customer opinions.

Dominion Energy 10q, Rti Tiers Examples, My Name Is Fame Chapter 20, Cleverism Servant Leadership, When Did The Toolache Wallaby Become Extinct, Where I Wander Umi Lyrics, Mahathir's Granddaughter, What Are The 5 Reading Comprehension Strategies?, Bangladesh Economy 2020, Trevor Immelman Swing, Digitech Cabdryvr Vs Mooer Radar, Clean Synonym, Inflatable Boat With Steering Console For Sale, Frequency Response Headphones, Weekdays In Spanish, 5 Levels Of Leadership Summary Pdf, Monet Rose Mcgwire, Lou Piniella Retirement, Liberty Usa 48 Gun Safe Dimensions, Musashi Menu Farmville, Va, Godfather 2 Explained, Victoria Weather Hourly, Little Crow, Music Sounds Better With You Lyrics Neil Frances, What Does The Humane Society Of The United States Do, Rush Up Meaning In Tamil, Mercer Smartpath Super Performance, Stories On Teachers With Moral, Global Fortune 500 List 2019 Excel, Current Situation Meaning In Tamil, Powerful Armies By 2050, Klac Dividend, Memorandum Blog, Amun God, Casey Guerrero, Dime A Dozen Country Song, Ally Mukhriz Linkedin, Vanity Fair Cover, Antispam Bee Gravity Forms, Upgrade Movie Amazon Prime, My Dte Employee Login, Luis Guzman Net Worth 2020, The Mummy Blackface, How To Calculate Btu, Arthur Shepherd Birthday, Abdomen Pain, What Are The 5 Reading Comprehension Strategies?, Umi Sake House Reservations, Rev It Up Vocabulary, Three Christs On Demand, Voodoo Man Song, Countries That Americans Pronounce Wrong, Gary Woodland, Teacher Essay In Marathi, Joe Louis Boxing, Titleist Beanie Hat, Things To Do In Australia, Importance Of Public Service, I Bet So, Inspirational Moral Stories, Lepou Lecab 64 Bit, Palestinian Falafel Sandwich, Mike O'hearn Power Shred, What Do You Say When Someone Says You Remind Them Of Someone, Sweetest Day Ideas, Angels With Dirty Faces Themes, Come Together Chris Brown, Best Bird Songs, 2 Ingredient 'fairy Bread, Contact Form 7 Rest Api Endpoints, Clock In Fortnite Lobby, Common Emitter, Lyriq Najm Instagram, Newton, Nc, The Trip To Italy Ending, Tomahawk Harley-davidson Atlanta Ga, I Am Back In Business, Marietta Square Farmers Market,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *