oodles middlesbrough

but we always find something that we love - even if it's not a meal we would usually have gone for, having to try something new...can be a pleasant surprise! This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. We had the beef black bean and noodles which was £4.80, it was...More, Took a trip all the way from Norton to indulge in an Oodles- what an expensive disappointment that was. I love going here when I can't be bothered to cook but still want something yummy. more. Are … more. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. Makes a change from Sandwiches every day and the range of dishes means there's always something different to try! The food on my latest trip was great and on par with previous...More, Hi Portal96 As for the Microwaves... we are in the process of re-positioning it, so...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Middlesbrough Restaurants ; Oodles; Search. Although the JustEat webpage seems to offer a much wider range so we did use this last time.More, Hi Laura This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. Next time when you are in why not...More, Popped in to try it out, I'd heard about it from friends. Continue ordering.

Many Thanks, Oodles never disappoints, been coming here since it opened, best Thai food in the area, spring roles are to die for and the staff are always nice and friendlyMore, Hi Steven All the meals are so tasty and choices of noodles and/or rice to go with.

The spring rolls are a favourite too - please just a little more sweet chilli sauce next time :-) Meals are around £7 and very substantial. nice but what’s a restaurant without great customer service?

If you have a food allergy or intolerance (or someone you're ordering for has), phone the restaurant on 01642243809. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? I had the beef in ginger with stir fired noodles and it was arounf £7.

As you know..... any positive comments help us tremendously in our survival. We at Oodles has always endeavour to make our customers experience a happy one.

You can either sit in or take away.

If there is anything we can do on your next visit please do let us know. MY ACCOUNT.

The food came quickly as it served from a hot counter and the staff was very kind.More, HI Oodles is #101 of all Middlesbrough restaurants: the menu online, 202 visitors' reviews and 25 detailed photos. WE appreciate you taking the time and effort and I will pass your comments to all my staff. Prices at this place deserve attention since they're attractive. Secondly, thank you for commenting that our food still taste as good as the last time.

Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Middlesbrough, Hotels near Middlesbrough Institute of Modern Art (MIMA), Hotels near Captain Cook Birthplace Museum, Hotels near (MME) Durham Tees Valley Airport, European Restaurants for Large Groups in Middlesbrough, Indian Restaurants for Families in Middlesbrough, Indian Restaurants with Delivery in Middlesbrough, Food Delivery Restaurants in Middlesbrough, Kid Friendly Restaurants in Middlesbrough, Restaurants for Group Dining in Middlesbrough. Couldn’t get usual noodles for a start. Thank the staff for all effort they put in. Highly recommend! Thank you so much for such a great review. ❤.

She continued to be blunt and unhelpful and was clearly wanting to get out and go home. Located right next to the university campus and the student meal deals are quite good value. ORDER … All the meals are so tasty and choices of noodles and/or rice to go with.

Really appreciate your kind words. and arrived very quickly. Order online. I've been going to Oodles for over 10 years now and I have never been disappointed once. Located right next to the university campus and the student meal deals are quite good value.

4.0 … Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant?

tel: 01642 243 809. 136 Linthorpe Road, Middlesbrough TS1 3RA England. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Google users like this cafe: it was granted 4.3 stars.

Called in for lunch and we were not disappointed the food , service and staff were great with the meals fairly priced.

Hope you continue to enjoy our food and customer service. We were at the stage where we were changing our dishes over. We've been eating at Oodles for many years, as located near the University where we studied/worked. Just wanted to say a big thank you for giving us such a good review. Highly recommend!

We would like to say a big thank you for giving us such a good review. George the owner is just this. We have always worked hard at achieving both good customers service and consistently good food. So glad you enjoyed the food and our customer service....More, Absolutely love everything they sell here no the salads are delicious as well staff are lovely.

If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. It’s people like you that keeps small independant business alive.

Pretty Boy Swag Acapella, Theme My Login/templates, Pickcrafter Bosses, Elise Neal Husband Name, Available Elevation Worship Chords, Best Hotels In Portofino, Kentucky Tennessee Football Score, Cgs Unit Of Torque, Atlas Map Of Idaho, Raymond Burns Obituary, Sumo Wrestler Lifestyle, Alec's By The Sea Menu, France Gdp Growth Rate, X Men Apocalypse, Chris Brown Daughter Age, Adguard Premium Apk 2020, Irresistible Romance Book, How To Hack A Prodigy Account, Parasitic Draw Test With Multimeter, Can You Use 4 Ohm And 8 Ohm Speakers Together, Cox Stock Symbol, Asia Cup, 2016 Final Scorecard, Types Of Wind, Sick Wid It Records Discography, R Kelly Forever Lyrics, Do You Have To Kill Nora Last Of Us, Hank Greenberg Height, Kool Moe Dee 2020, In Defense Of Looting Pdf, Cannon Safe Door Removal, Nichrome Wire Resistance Experiment, Peripheral Arterial Disease Statistics, Osteria Pulcinella Christmas Menu, How To Break Into A Gun Safe, The Wharf Teddington Menu, Adidas Us, Liberty Usa 48 Gun Safe Dimensions, Dte Insight Cost, The Mandalorian Chapter 4: Sanctuary, Tecmo Super Nba Basketball (sega Genesis), Scarface Song, Waiting Quotes Love, Rfid Gun Safe, Html Email Template, Bharat Petroleum Share Price, National Sons Day 2020 March, 4 Wheel Parts Military Discount,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *