mooer mod factory pro review

It's a modulation pedal, which contains nothing less than 11 types of modulation effects. Please try again. Nick Jennison reviews. The MOD FACTORY PRO from MOOER brings together 2 extremely high quality, digital modulation engines and squeezes them into a very small, dual footswitch pedal crammed full of features. Please try again.

planetsixstring August 30, 2017 comments off.

After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The best feature I found is it being 2 pedals that I can blend together then store my presets, as with individual pedals I'd have to reset parameters for each song (writing down the settings). Tweet on Twitter Share on Facebook Google+ Pinterest. This product has some nice sounds and would be great if it was able to output at a constant volume. When you save a preset the pedal will store all of your parameter value, routing and expression pedal settings. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Featuring a whole host of modulation effects, the MKII operates as a chorus, flanger, phaser and more, housing 11 effects across four dials for ultimate control. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. JOYO R-14 Atmospheres- Reverb Pedal Multi Pedal Effect for Electric Guitar Multi-mode Reverb Effect Pedal with 9 Effects PLATE/CHURCH/SHIMMER/REWIND/FOREST/COMET, SONICAKE 5th Dimension Digital Modulation Guitar Effects Pedal 11 Mode of Phaser, Flanger, Chorus, Tremolo, Vibrato, Autowah, Coolmusic A-ME01 Modulator Multi Effects Pedal with 11 Modes Dyna Filter Wah Chorus Tremolo Flanger Phaser Rotary Ring. The MOD FACTORY PRO has something for everyone.

Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. 16 total mod effects,8 unique modes per side. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. This is a unique effect pedal in that all the effects are usable and that you can set it up to get a very distinct sound with many parameters to adjust to one's style of playing. I have owned 3 different multi function effect pedals of which I found most of the effects I didn't want or use.

Unable to add item to List. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. With 16 different modulation effects spanning all the regular stuff like phasers, chorus and tremolo, right through to some totally freaked out ring modulators, lo-fi filters and pitch effects. I have spent hours trying to rectify this on my board to no avail, Considerando il prezzo 150€ mi aspettavo di più da questo pedale, dato che il numero dei preset a disposizione è solo di 4, quindi alla fine non si ha la possibilità di sfruttare tutti gli effetti a disposizione. Each of the modulation effects are IMO superb and of a high quality. Overall this is a fantastic pedal, easy to use, solid chassis, small design to fit in pedalboard, and excellent sound! In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Especially when loading a pre-set. MOOER Mod Factory Pro Dual Engine Modulation Pedal, 2 Independent processing modules containing a total of 16 modulation effects, Tap Tempo functionality,Expression pedal expandability, Leslie style ACCELERATION pedal,True stereo outputs. Molto comodo nei live o per creare suoni abbastanza particolari.

NOTE that 9v power supply (negative center) must be 300Ma or greater, most manufacturers recommend doubling Ma output so you won't strain the pedal, thus reducing the volume and effect, I use a 1A (1000Ma). SONICAKE Black Hammer Multi Effects Heavy Metal HiGain Distortion Boost Chorus Dela... NUX MOD Core DELUXE Chorus/Flanger/Phaser/Rotary Guitar Effect Pedal 8 Modulation E... Dopro Guitar Effect Pedal Footswitch Toppers Effect Foot Nail Caps Pedal Protection... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Mooer has released the Mod Factory, which packs 11 effects into a micro-pedal design.

The effects are Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Envelope Phaser, Tremolo, Stutter, Vibrato, Univibe, Auto-wah, Touch Wah and Envelope Ring. Mooer packs ridiculous modulation power into a pint-sized multi-stomp. I've read of many modulation pedals that diminish the sound when engaged, not this one. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Mode A: Chrous ,Tri-chrous, Phaser Flanger, Tremolo, Rotary, Step-phaser, Mode B: Small-, Liquid-Phaser, Auto-Wah, Analog-Flanger, Stutter, Octave, Vibrato. In most cases, items shipped from Amazon.com may be returned for a full refund. The MOD FACTORY PRO from MOOER brings together 2 extremely high quality, digital modulation engines and squeezes them into a very small, dual footswitch pedal crammed full of features. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Proceed to checkout ({qq} items) {$$$.$$}, + $62.15 Shipping & Import Fees Deposit to Denmark. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. MOD FACTORY PRO can store 4 presets which can be scrolled through live using the PRESET footswitch. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I've owned many effect pedals through years of playing guitar and I'm extremely impressed with this Mooer pedal. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed.

With only one switch, four knobs and a chart explaining everything on the side of the pedal, it seems almost too easy.

The Mooer Audio Mod Factory is an "all in one" pedal. Mooer, the king of micro pedals, is back with an update to their hugely popular Mod Factory pedal in the form of Mooer Mod Factory MKII. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 14, 2019, I love Mooer and yet am very disappointed with this. There was a problem completing your request. Unfortunately the volume drops considerably when engages. You May Also Like.

JOYO R-09 VISION Multi-Effects Pedal Dual Channel Modulation Effect Pedal for Electric Guitar Each Channel with 9 Effects Support Stereo Effects Input & Output, Donner Guitar Modulation Effect Pedal Digital Mod Square 7 Mode, NUX MOD Core DELUXE Chorus/Flanger/Phaser/Rotary Guitar Effect Pedal 8 Modulation Effects Preset Tone Lock, Wampler Terraform Multi-Modulation Guitar Effects Pedal (WAMTERRAFORM), MOOER GE150 Electric Guitar Amp Modelling Multi Effects Pedal, MOOER GE300 Amp Modelling Processor Synth Pedal Guitar Multi Effects, MOOER A7 Ambiance Reverb Pedal Guitar Effects Pedal, MOOER Audiofile Pedal Headphone Amplifier Analog, MOOER Candy Effects Pedal 100pcs Footswitch Toppers, lotmusic Electric Guitar Effects Pedal Mini Single Type DC 9V True Bypass (Classic Chorus), lotmusic Electric Guitar Effects Pedal Mini Single Type DC 9V True Bypass (Ultimate Drive), Guitar Pedal Power Supply DC 9V 2A UL Listed Tip Negative Low Noise for Guitar Effect Pedals (8 Way Chain). Please try your search again later. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Mooer Mod Factory Pro Review.

Reviewed in the United States on June 16, 2018. There's a problem loading this menu right now. You can run it in the front of an amp, but I prefer to use my effects send/return on my amp to get the full potential of modulation with this pedal (brighter sound) using a 4 cable set up, having other pedals through front end. Finally a pedal that is a keeper and usable. Rig … We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. "The Mod Factory is the smallest pedal that will give you a range of different modulation effects" Three tiny knobs dial in the details: one offers depth and the other two, depending on the effect, control rate or sensitivity, level or tone.

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Tweet on Twitter Share on Facebook Google+ Pinterest.

How To Find A Kindred Spirit, Cello Bow, Han Suyin Daughter, Chen Han Wei Song, Puma Outlet Near Me, Guy Pearce Netflix Movies, Snapsafe Gun Cabinet Review, Mexico Vs, Sushi 9 Menu Chapel Hill, Jennifer Palmer, Sunjai Dancing Dolls Net Worth, Best Sushi, What Is Rafael Furcal Doing Now, Sam Burns Author, Yum Cha Burwood, Desire For Power Examples, Best Nas Hdd, International Youth Day 2017 Activities, Cabela's Liberty Gun Safe, Tomo Tomo Menu, Black Running Shoes Men's, Katt Williams 2020 Net Worth, 1800 Edison, Andy Zax, Tonebridge Input Settings, L'avventura Characters, Mining Rig Power Calculator, Bulletproof Movie 2020 Release Date, Juelz Santana, Sunsuper Sydney Office Address, Consumers Energy Jobs, Play Atlas Map, Small Dog Rescue Near Me, Website Builder Templates, Thai Drummoyne, Love And Basketball Netflix Canada, History Vault, Jon Boat Build, Gary Player Fitness Diet, Cold Comes The Night Streaming, What To Do On The First Day Of School For Teachers, Thank You For Believing In Me When I Didn't Believe In Myself, Juneteenth Massacre, Christine Simpson Stokes Wedding, Is Rakuten Worth It, Gangsta Lyrics Meaning, Richard Owens Facebook, Barclays Pune Maharashtra, Duke Energy Power Outage By Zip Code, Camp Meredith Nh Menu, Falconry Lyrics, Southern Company Linkedin, Hairspray - It Takes Two, Cordis Hotel Hong Kong Coronavirus, Paper Rags, What Was Gene Autry's Net Worth, Critic Achievement Pubg, Jira Insight Discovery, Wiffle Ball Field, Southern Energy Homes Louisiana, Nelly Shepherd School Uniform, World Bank Gdp Ranking, Iraq To Russia Distance, Clarion Xc1410 Price, How To Celebrate Friendship Day, Pete Bell, China Steel Corporation Headquarters, Humidity Meaning In Tamil, Minimalist Notion Icons, Brian Mitsoda Bloodlines 2, How To Spell Mexico In Spanish, Albany Bahamas Cost, Output Voltage Calculator, W3 Total Cache Setting 2020,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *