matt gordon artist

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. GORDON ATTENDED ART SCHOOL AT THE COLUMBUS COLLEGE OF ART AND DESIGN FROM 1992—1994 ON A SCHOLARSHIP. It is not currently on sale, but could come back at any time. Sign in to get your rewards, free shipping and free returns or access your account savings. The memories of those cool teenagers and their friends and the time they let me spend around them, have never left me and have only gotten stronger the older I get.” – Matt Gordon, Your email address will not be published. gordon attended art school at the columbus college of art and design from 1992—1994 on a scholarship. Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter & special offers! First Responders & Healthcare workers Discount. This product is sold out with very little chance of returning in an archive sale. Mik fondly dubbed the space “Hurricane Gordon.” It did feel like an art-making deluge. - Hand-Embellished Edition, Archival Pigment Print on Coffee Stained 290gsm Moab Rag Fine Art Paper, Archival Pigment Print on 310gsm Museum Natural Fine Art Paper, Framed Giclée Print With Hand Painted Watercolors, Bone Trot (Black & Green Edition) - Framed. Matt’s studio is less a repository for stuff he might have wandered home with than a material transfer station between life and what he makes from and of it. Matt Gordon is a mixed media artist who strives to make well crafted and highly detailed acrylic paintings and pencil drawings, along with the occasional 3-D fabrication thrown in there to satisfy sculptural needs and to provide live models for things that don't really exist but need to look like they do. A Minnesota woman who died at the age of 80 last week will not be missed by her family, who let the public know in a biting obituary. To follow Matt Gordon you must be a member. Gordon Matta-Clark (born Gordon Roberto Echaurren Matta; June 22, 1943 – August 27, 1978) was an American artist best known for his site-specific artworks he made in the 1970s. He attended both the College of Art & Design in Columbus, Ohio and Center of Creative Studies (CCS) in Detroit. he then got a scholarship to … 1xRUN / Copyright © 2010-2020. GORDON WAS FEATURED IN JUXTAPOZ MAGAZINE IN 2000 (AND AGAIN IN 2008), AND SINCE THEN HAS JOINED THE RVCA ARTIST NETWORK PROGRAM.

All rights reserved.
Archival Pigment Print on Perforated Blotter Paper, Archival Pigment Prints (4) on Perforated Blotter Paper, Archival Pigment Print on 290gsm Moab Fine Art Paper, Connie's Popcorn Place - Standard Edition, Hand-Embellished Archival Pigment Print on 290gsm Moab Fine Art Paper, Connie's Popcorn Place - Hand-Embellished Edition, Vintage Star Wars - Limited Edition Prints, (1) 10 x 15 Inces; (1) 12 x 12 Inches; (1) 12 x 15, Archival Pigment Prints (3) on 290gsm Moab Fine Art Paper, 3-Print Set - Boba + Happy Yoda + Vintage Star Wars, Framed Archival Pigment Print on 310gsm Museum Natural Fine Art Paper, Archival Pigment Print on 330gsm Fine Art Paper, Giclée Print With Hand Painted Watercolors, Giclee on 330gsm 100% Archival Cotton Paper, The Infield of Doc Ellis - Original Painting, Boogie Boys Party Party - Original Sketch, Hanging With Ms. Wayne Watershed '87 - Original Sketch, Hand-Painted Archival Pigment Print on 290gsm Moab Fine Art Paper, October Yeahs! Subscribe to our newsletter now and be the first to know about our exclusive product releases. We are proud to share recent work from French painter and RVCA artist, Jérôme Romain. "EVERYTHING I DO CONCERNS RVCA. Yogger Stretch Short | 4-Way Stretch Shop Now, Holiday '20 Cold Weather Essentials Shop Now. May Apple studio mushroom~ watercolor on @legionpaper hot press # watercolor # characterdesign # mushroom # morel This one is available, there is a direct button to my email on my profile so click if you are interested. Matt Gordon is a mixed media artist who was born in 1974 in Detroit, Michigan and is currently living and working out of Plymouth, Michigan. With collectors in over 100 countries, we have published more than 1,300 editions since 2010. HE THEN GOT A SCHOLARSHIP TO THE CENTER FOR CREATIVE STUDIES IN DETROIT. Matt Gordon is a mixed media artist who was born in 1974 in Detroit, Michigan and is currently living and working out of Plymouth, Michigan. Based in Detroit, Michigan, 1xRUN ("one-time run") is the world's leading publisher of fine art editions and online destination for original art. HIS ARTWORK IS DETAILED AND ABSORBING, HE CREATES A LABYRINTH OF CREATURES, PEOPLE AND OBJECTS THAT MAY BE REALITY IN A PARALLEL UNIVERSE, OR MAY BE FACETS OF HIS PERSONALITY. Waitlisted items aren't available to purchase yet - but you can still check out with the other items in your cart without losing your position on the waitlist! He says of his work,…, This is a look at the Traguardo Volante show in Milan, Italy, at the Antonio Colombo gallery, 'Arte….
He attended both the College of Art & Design in Columbus, Ohio and Center of Creative Studies (CCS) in Detroit.

Sign up and receive 30% off one item. I witness a lot of strange animal behavior and see long abandoned things, these coupled with my study of the human condition when I’m participating in the real world make up the outline of my work. Plus, my older first cousins lived right down the street when I was very young. This product is archived in our warehouse. The paintings and drawings have been parts or scenes of an ongoing story-line that he has been working on since 1997, with the ultimate goal of having them made into a big and wonderful illustrated storybook. MATT GORDON WHO IS CURRENTLY LIVING IN NORTHVILLE, MICHIGAN WAS NAMED ONE OF THE SIX "NEW GENERATION" DETROIT ARTISTS BY OAKLAND UNIVERSITY. He strives to make well crafted and highly detailed acrylic paintings and pencil drawings, along with the occasional 3-D fabrication thrown in there to satisfy sculptural needs and to provide live models for things that don’t really exist but need to look like they do. Curious Alchemy – WOW x WOW Gallery – Announcement, ‘WOW² (Volume IV)’ – WOW x WOW Gallery – Announcement, ‘Ride the Sunrise’ Exhibition – WOW x WOW – Announcement, ‘Monochromagic 3’ Exhibition – WOW x WOW – Announcement, Parallel Truths – WOW x WOW Gallery – Announcement, Tomasz Alen Kopera – Reaching into the Subconscious – Guest Blog, Michelle Anderst – Unique Microcosms – Artist Profile, Heidi Taillefer – Difficult Relationships – Artist Interview, Alessia Iannetti – Aurora Consurgens – Guest Blog. We pride our curation on showcasing limited edition prints, original artwork, books and exclusives from some of the best-known and emerging names in the new contemporary movement. Contents 1 Life and work I spend a good amount of time in the woods mountain biking, running and just wandering around thinking. matt gordon who is currently living in northville, michigan was named one of the six "new generation" detroit artists by oakland university. EVEN MY PERSONAL WORK...I AM THE RVCA LIFESTYLE." Matt Gordon is a mixed media artist who strives to make well crafted and highly detailed acrylic paintings and pencil drawings, along with the occasional 3-D fabrication thrown in there to satisfy sculptural needs and to provide live models for things that don't really exist but need to look like they do. Mr.Happy Man~ acrylic on board Matt Gordon 2017 This is for the Heavy Metal magazine 40th anniversary group show at Copro Gallery July 15th 2017 HE HAS TRAVELED WITH RVCA ON ARTISTS' TOURS OF SPAIN AND HAWAII AND HAS CONTRIBUTED TO RVCA'S ARTIST NETWORK PROGRAM IN MANY WAYS FROM ARTIST TEES TO INSTALLATIONS, AND WORK THAT HANGS THROUGHOUT THE RVCA HALLWAYS. Matt Gordon is a mixed media artist who strives to make well crafted and highly detailed acrylic paintings and pencil drawings, along with the occasional 3-D fabrication thrown in there to satisfy sculptural needs and to provide live models for things that don't really exist but need to look like they do.

Sign up for early access to releases, exclusive offers, and 10% off your first purchase.

Required fields are marked *. Your email address will not be published. This item has been removed from your cart. Plus, you'll be the first to know about new RVCA products and stories. “I strive to make well executed and super detailed, thought out acrylic paintings and drawings with the occasional three dimensional carved wood sculpture thrown in the mix to illustrate this ongoing story line that has been in my head and heart for what seems like forever now. While Matt posed for the photo shoot of his studio, Mik and I tiptoedand rummaged around.

Indonesia-russia Relations, Umi Grill Menu Prices, Kentucky Volleyball Number 14, Zhuhai International Circuit, Jack Nicklaus Athens, Tn, Marshall Islands Country Abbreviation, Screaming Face Profile, Daps Coin, What Is The Theme For International Youth Day 2020, Atomic Habits Amazon, Bonnie Raitt Tickets 2020, Political Coercion Meaning, Marigold Yum Cha, Eye Symbol Meaning, Bandwagon Effect, Ncsu Jobs For Students, Mongolia Economy Type, Sorn Bangkok, Convert Website To Amp, Baku Baku Animal Pc, Togusa Name, Persian Newspapers In Los Angeles, Read Novel, Best Chicken Fried Rice Near Me, Danger Mouse Games,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *