joycelyn savage instagram r kelly

Azriel did the same thing, but recently severed ties with Kelly, moved out of his Chicago condo and reunited with her family ... but not before a blowout fight with Joycelyn. ©2020 EHM PRODUCTIONS,INC. CNN has reached out to Joycelyn Savage, other members of her family and the attorney who's previously represented them.

R. Kelly GF Joycelyn Savage's Sad Mug Shot After Fight with Azriel Clary R. Kelly's GF Joycelyn's Super Sad Mug Shot ... After Fight with Azriel. Joycelyn Savage has defended R. Kelly in the past, and even recorded a response to her father asking him to stop.

We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. (CNN)Joycelyn Savage, a girlfriend of R. Kelly whose parents have repeatedly claimed she's being controlled by the singer, is accusing the singer of being controlling and manipulative.

10:16 AM PT -- 1/9 -- Joycelyn was just released from jail with a promise to appear at her next court date on January 23. I NEED TO TALK TO YOU TMZ.com. Make Your Bed, Be on Time, but Have Some Fun!!!

Savage begins the post "Where It all Started" with her explanation. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Then, Joycelyn's mother approaches and yells she needs to talk to her ... but gets shut down. Joycelyn Savage has denied the posts made on Instagram and Patreon were by her (Picture: AP) R. Kelly’s girlfriend, Joycelyn Savage, has denied that an Instagram and Patreon account in …

2.4K; 522 1/15/2020 9:05 AM PT ©2020 EHM PRODUCTIONS,INC.

Joycelyn Savage handled some legal issues in her battery case, but the real drama was outside the courthouse ... where her mother ran up and begged to talk to her. ", 1:12 PM PT -- Kelly's attorney, Steve Greenberg, doesn't seem to be sweating Azriel's allegations of underage sex ... telling us, "I have a statement written by Azriel that she provided to me, voluntarily, after Robert was already in jail, that said she never had sex with him when she was underaged. She'll face the charge in court on Feb. 6. You are embarrassing me and the whole entire family.". TMZ has learned Chicago PD responded to a reported battery at Kelly's Trump Tower condo shortly after Azriel Clary and Joycelyn Savage came to blows. Now the woman known as a girlfriend of the singer is accusing him of the same thing. He was also charged with several counts of aggravated sexual assault and aggravated criminal sexual abuse in Illinois and New York.

Get TMZ breaking news sent right to your browser! Azriel was on Instagram Live Wednesday afternoon as she appeared to be gathering her things to move out of the condo -- and when Joycelyn came in the room both women went off on each other. R. Kelly's girlfriend had a hearing in Chicago Thursday morning, and pled not guilty to battery for allegedly attacking and injuring Azriel Clary -- Kelly's ex and Joycelyn's former roommate. Updated 0716 GMT (1516 HKT) November 27, 2019. During the fight, there are at least 2 other people in the room. Joycelyn Savage's parents have repeatedly claimed she's being controlled by R. Kelly. 5:00 PM PT -- We got Joycelyn's parents in Atlanta, and her father, Tim, is placing the blame for today's altercation squarely at the feet of R. Kelly. I ain't playing no m*****f****** games with you, boy. Joycelyn's dad says he still is not in contact with his daughter, and he calls the fight footage "sketchy. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, Download the TMZ App on the Apple App Store, Download the TMZ App on the Google Play Store.

I gave you 120 hours to get back in touch with me.".

She writes that there were areas of many of his homes that she wasn't allowed to enter, including a basement, and that staff hired by Kelly would watch her constantly. Obviously, that didn't sit well with Joycelyn. Azriel said she was looking out for herself, and then threatened to send Joycelyn to jail for the very thing Kelly's facing ... having sex with a minor. ", Savage says she would bring up her concerns with Kelly and he would say "All this can stop today, you want a career?

Azriel told people watching on IG ... R. Kelly's "been lying to you guys" and claimed he had her and Joycelyn lie for him too. Waiting for your permission to load the comments. If I showered one of his assistant would have to be by the door while I shower.

Cops are at R. Kelly's pad in Chicago because his 2 girlfriends got into a brawl ... and it was all on camera. The family hopes to at least make contact with her attorney to open up a line of communication with her.

She has to face a judge Thursday morning who will lay out the ground rules for her release. Seemingly, this is in reference to R. Kelly and the latest Lifetime docuseries on Kelly. Griggs says her entire family went to Joycelyn's court appearance Thursday to try to make contact with her. Joycelyn hurries away and hops in a car with a woman believed to be her lawyer. This was the first post on Patreon and ends with her saying another chapter will be out shortly.

Gerald Griggs, the attorney for Joycelyn's parents, tells TMZ ... the family's still very concerned about her well-being and safety, and since she's been with Kelly she's been "completely different from the Joycelyn they have known her entire life.". Azriel was on Instagram … ", He continues, "As far as this little catfight, it is clear that it was staged to try and boost social media popularity.".

Savage made the accusation Saturday in her first post on her Patreon page -- a crowdfunding membership platform. "Because right now I am fed up with everything you are doing. TMZ has learned Chicago PD responded to a reported battery at Kelly's Trump Tower condo shortly after Azriel Clary and Joycelyn Savage came to blows. © 2020 EHM PRODUCTIONS,INC. Kelly has vehemently denied any allegations of sexual misconduct in the past. Azriel claimed she was a minor when she had sex with Joycelyn -- perhaps in a threesome with Kelly -- and said she'd report Joycelyn to cops. Waiting for your permission to load the comments. Joycelyn Savage had direct contact with her family for the first time since she left home nearly 3 years ago to live with R. Kelly... and it might be a sign of things to come. As she's getting in, it sounds like one of the sisters urges Joycelyn to "look at the documentary," and adds ... "He's been lying!" Police are still on the scene and, BTW, it's R. Kelly's 53rd birthday today. Make Your Bed, Be on Time, but Have Some Fun!!! "I can say I didn't have any type of privacy at all now that I think of it.

R. Kelly's girlfriend, Jocelyn Savage (L), leaves after a hearing in the racketeering and sex trafficking case of Kelly at Brooklyn federal court on August 2, 2019 in New York. As we've reported ... Joycelyn's been estranged from her parents for years, ever since leaving home and moving in with R. Kelly. Get TMZ breaking news sent right to your browser! As Savage left the courthouse, she was flanked by a couple of girls who we're told are her younger sisters -- and they were trying to get Joycelyn's attention while she's on the phone. R. Kelly GF Joycelyn Savage Accosted by Mom Outside Court!!! Law enforcement sources tell us, Azriel claims she was punched in the face with a closed fist, and she went to the hospital to be treated for redness and swelling of her left eye. 4:47 AM PT -- 1/9 -- Joycelyn surrendered to Chicago PD late Wednesday night, and was booked for misdemeanor battery for the incident at R. Kelly's condo.

Kelly has been charged with kidnapping, forced labor, and sexual exploitation of a child in federal court, and has pleaded not guilty. © 2020 EHM PRODUCTIONS,INC. A few months later, she posts, the singer started "giving [her] commands" to call him Master or Daddy and if she didn't obey him, he would raise his voice at her. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, Download the TMZ App on the Apple App Store, Download the TMZ App on the Google Play Store. 1.7K; 409 1/23/2020 9:06 AM PT Play video content Exclusive.

Or do you want to live a normal life.". "Dad you know everything that's gone on with the media and the internet with what you have done is a complete disaster and you need to stop," she said.

R. Kelly's 'girlfriends' defend him, attack their families, R. Kelly's lawyer is complaining that the singer can visit with only one of his girlfriends at a time.

Savage's parents have spoken out about their concerns for their daughter's safety over the years. No cake, but plenty of fireworks.

Chris Brown - Back To Love Lyrics, Aria-haspopup Angular, One More Drink 2 More Blunts, Coogan Law Youtube, Cat Foundations, Library Auckland Database, Northwest U Login, Mysterious Object At Noon Streaming, Middletown Pa Power Outage, Virginia Energy Sources 2018, Peer Relationship Lesson Plans, Megawatt Abbreviation, The Pacific Gwen, Weather Auckland 7 Day Forecast, Hold The Lion Please (1951), Mr Sushi Order Online, Survivor Immunity Necklace, Global Fortune 500 List 2019 Excel, Confluence Project Management Dashboard, Bryson Dechambeau Club Lofts, Dominion Energy 2016 Annual Report, Omakase Sushi Nyc, Avocent Switchview Hdmi, Station Identification Examples, Open Apps Android, What Stores Have E Gift Cards, Greg Norman Swing Down The Line, Bulldog Vault Won't Open, Bigcommerce S1 Analysis, Arashi In The Summer Mp3, Evernote Login, Roy Rogers Children, Sushi House Of Hoboken, Edward Albert Cause Of Death, Peking Duck Kirin, Amp Full Form In Website, Degree Progress Report Yorku, Pbis List Of Consequences, Vox Pathfinder 15r Price, Health Sushi Menu, Pay Monthly Gas And Electric No Credit Check, Cordis Breakfast, The Beast In Space Soundtrack, Disclosure Movie Online, French Laundry Covid, Socal Gas, Pronounce Caribbean, Aji 53, Why Do Eyes Open Before Death, Grayscale Baby Blue Meaning,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *