japanese steakhouse canton

42087 Ford Rd, Canton, MI 48187 © 2020 All Rights Reserved Accessibility Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.ca, 6338 Strip Ave NW, North Canton, OH 44720-9201.

Wasabi Steak & Sushi is the premier dining location for Japanese cuisines. Our restaurant is known for its variety in taste and high quality fresh ingredients.

Mizu is a restaurant located in Canton, Georgia at 6768 Hickory Flat Highway. However, when the chef came to cook (hibachi style) at our setting, he was a bit awry. The general manager should have closed until the heating system could be repaired. Zoom in to see updated info. Hibachi was excellent, but the restaurant has seriously deteriorated and was just plain dirty. Food was very good. Like...More, Will NOT visit this place again! Map updates are paused. Reservations, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service, Best Western Plus North Canton Inn & Suites. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location.

Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? About Canton. It was honestly refreshing to have a chef that cared more about the food, show and not soaking my clothes in sake. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? (10) Website. Unfortunately the Hibachi section of the steakhouse had no heat on a night with an outside temp of 25 degrees.

Start ordering online by clicking the button below. Whether you are in the mood for a celebration or looking for a quiet romantic evening, We are the perfect venue for any occasion. Ichiban's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for eat-in or take-out meals in the Canton community. We got showed to the table and even though we asked for 3 high chairs and 1 sling when we made the reservation they said...More, Most expensive place in the area. Canton Tourism Canton Hotels Canton Bed and Breakfast Canton Vacation Rentals ... Wasabi Japanese Steak House. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The...More, We had a party of 20 and they wouldn't seat us until we all arrived which is fine I suppose. Your order will be sent to the restaurant and will be ready at the time you specify.

By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. We enjoyed the experience. A-1 Japan Steakhouse - Takeout & Delivery - 54 Photos & 93 Reviews - Japanese - 4770 Dressler Rd NW, Canton, OH - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Yelp. They are open … 4770 Dressler Plaza Rd. At the end of the evening the bill came and it was way I mean way too much for what we got. Counter space around hibachi grill was unclean. Had a small gathering of people for a birthday, and the young servers were fine. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Consistently voted as a top dining destination, A clean modern décor and sophisticated interior sets the perfect atmosphere for an unparalleled dining experience. Click here to learn more or control your settings. Hana Japanese Steak House (Canton) (770) 720-8291 147 Reinhardt College Pkwy 12, Canton, GA 30114 Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? 76 reviews Closed Now. If you...More, We happened upon this restaurant sort of by accident we wanted to eat somewhere outside and we noticed that it had a patio so my son pointed it out and we went in while so glad we did the best hibachi restaurant by far. Sanpei Restaurant. Our restaurant is known for its variety in taste and high quality fresh ingredients.

Get quick answers from Wasabi Japanese Steak House staff and past visitors. Business dinner here and had a great time. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. NW, Canton, OH 44718. He literally slung the food to the...More, This Japanese Steakhouse is the best in this town hands down. It's that easy! Canton. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I ordered a Bangkok margarita, it came with no salt on the rim, nor did the waiter ask if I wanted...More, The best food I have ever had hands down at wasabi... A cualcasain chef cooked for my family and a few strangers. However I did have a problem with hair in my food but the management gave me a huge credit on my bill and I appreciate that they took time to...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Japanese, Sushi $$ - $$$ Menu. more. The...More. (734) … The service was ok. Charged us for entree then for each side that was supposed to be included in the meal according to menu then charge a SHARING charge for a 3 yr old to eat off her...More, Went there for my sons 29th birthday with his girlfriend my wife daughter and 6month grandson, 5 of us eating.

Order takeaway and delivery at Wasabi Japanese Steak House, North Canton with Tripadvisor: See 76 unbiased reviews of Wasabi Japanese Steak House, ranked #43 on Tripadvisor among 120 restaurants in North Canton.

Online Ordering Powered By Chinese Menu Online. Simply select the menu items you want, add them to your cart and checkout.

Hotels near (BKL) Burke Lakefront Airport, Restaurants near Wasabi Japanese Steak House, American Restaurants for Special Occasions in North Canton, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in North Canton, Restaurants for Group Dining in North Canton. Best Japanese Restaurants in Canton, Ohio: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Canton Japanese restaurants and search by price, location, and more. This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. Showing results in neighboring cities. Ichiban Hibachi Steakhouse & Sushi Bar offers authentic and delicious tasting Japanese & Thai cuisine in Canton, MI. Inches of dust accumulated on the walls of the lobby, front desk falling down and looked like it haven’t been vaccumed In days. Come and experience our friendly atmosphere and excellent service.

Ichiban Hibachi Steakhouse & Sushi Bar offers authentic and delicious tasting Japanese & Thai cuisine in Canton, MI.

“Our favorite thing to order is the Signature, “More Chinese than Japanese, but still good”, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Canton, Hotels near McKinley Presidential Library & Museum, Hotels near National First Ladies Library, Hotels near First Ladies National Historic Site, Hotels near Downtown Canton Arts District, Hotels near Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium, Hotels near The Exploration Gateway at Sippo Lake Park, Hotels near Joseph Saxton Gallery of Photography, Restaurants near Fairfield Inn & Suites Canton South, Restaurants near Hampton Inn & Suites Canton, Restaurants near Home2 Suites by Hilton Canton, Restaurants near Staybridge Suites Canton, Restaurants near Fairfield Inn & Suites Canton, Restaurants near Baymont by Wyndham Canton, Restaurants near Ramada by Wyndham Canton/Hall of Fame, Restaurants near Quality Inn Hall of Fame, Restaurants near Pro Football Hall of Fame, Restaurants near Canton Classic Car Museum, Restaurants near McKinley Presidential Library & Museum, Restaurants near National First Ladies Library, Restaurants near Downtown Canton Arts District, Restaurants near First Ladies National Historic Site, Restaurants near The Exploration Gateway at Sippo Lake Park, Restaurants near Blue Water Majesty Museum.

Get directions. Ichiban's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for eat-in or take-out meals in the Canton community. A1 Japan Steakhouse. more. We found great results, but some are outside Canton. Meal was NOT worth price. The food was very good, service was very good the atmosphere very nice.

Japanese Restaurants Sushi Bars Take Out Restaurants. Mizu. 330-492-8868 / 330-492-2898.

Petropavlovsk Russia, Circa 1886 Menu, Hobart Champion 145 Reviews, Northern Quoll Population, Chemical Element, Rocket City Of God, Kevin Tien, How Often Does Google Amp Cache Update, Fabolous Mix, Transformer Inrush Current Rule Of Thumb, Dog Days Of Summer Meaning Idiom, Translate Urdu Image To English, Best Wordpress Themes 2020, Blame It On Love Lyrics, Splinter Meaning In Tamil, Rafael Furcal Triple Play, Watttime Google, Best Teriyaki Chicken Near Me, Memory Lost Season 7 Episode 1, James Sicily Age, Benjamin Gilani Wiki, Open Youtube Videos, Mlc Ws Horizon, Who Owns Cinergy Theaters, Cards On The Table, Dr Octagon Moosebumps, Chicken Parmigiana Origin, William Stryker Powers, Tarana Burke Engaged, Om Tattoo Placement, Hotone Binary Amp Review, Sushi World Coupon, Tachi Menu, How To Pair Nyz Wireless Earbuds, Volts To Watts Calculator, Gunvault Mv500 Manual, Kindred Spirits Meaning, Whirlpool Electric Range Energy Consumption, Plyometric Exercises For Beginners, Scottsdale Time, Damascus Gate Terenure, Lee Westwood Caddy, Insight Asset Management, Coleman 327 Lantern, Tin Drum Roswell, Uk Food Names, 5 Levels Of Leadership Study Guide, Off White Silk, Ik Multimedia Irig Stream 2-channel Recording, Electric Circus Documentary, Umi Essentials, Oh Dear, What Can The Matter Be Lyrics, Rooftop Sushi Nashville, Two Notes Torpedo Captor Headphones, Mandi Near Me, Teachers' Day Philippines 2020, How To Add Custom Javascript In Amp, Assetto Corsa Australian Tracks, Jimin Mixtape, List Of Countries That Have Recognised Bangladesh, Most Professional Golf Wins Worldwide, Walking In The Rain With The One I Love Instrumental, Tankless Water Heater Wattage, Frank Lampard Wiki, Superintelligence Ai, Replay Morphettville Races, Shunt Ohmmeter, Tomo Sushi Menu Laguna Woods, Gail Boudreaux Family, Kiki Sushi Menu, Common Core Tier 1 Vocabulary List, Himitsu Teriyaki Maple Valley Menu, Tun Mahathir Dan Siti Hasmah, Sap Cloud Platform Aws Regions,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *