isola little italy

They were very apologetic and comp’d a dessert. Not quite a romantic destination but fun energy and enjoyed the people watching. How is Isola Little Italy restaurant rated? Whole street is closed off. Attentive service. Isola Little Italy is rated 4.6 stars by 403 OpenTable diners. Thank you Rebecca, for being our awesome server and making this a great dining experience. Book now at Isola Little Italy in San Diego, CA.

Ecclectic pulse. It made it extremely difficult to relax and enjoy the food.

Banquet, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Wine, Cafe, Chef's Table, Corkage Fee, Counter Seating, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking, Outdoor dining, Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine.

The appetizer (burrata with artichokes, prosciutto etc was incredibly delicious.

We were forgotten about and waited 15 min before I went back to the hostess and said no one had taken our drink order yet. Overall we love the place and look forward to our next dinner there.

Tables if possible can be moved from busy walkway. What a warm, kind, great guy. Excellent pasta and bruschetta.

Copyright © 2020 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. I would both go back and recommend.

Stefano is my favorite waiter because he's always courteous and attentive and has great recommendations.

A great way to safely enjoy an evening out during these crazy times. OpenTable fa parte di Booking Holdings, il leader mondiale di viaggi online e dei servizi correlati. Did not try any desserts but I am sure they would have been amazing.

Our waitstress was awesome!!

Amazing place—always consistent. I would both go back and recommend. Isolas food is always amazing. Very noisy, small dining area even with patio seating. Definitely recommend Isola to anyone coming to SD little Italy. I would both go back and recommend. Very attentive and even remembered that I mentioned it was my boyfriend's birthday in the comment section when I made the reservation :) The pizza was soooo good . The fresh basil tasted hand picked minutes ago. Outstanding Italian-style pizza from their wood burning oven. Thank you Rebecca, for being our awesome server and making this a great dining experience. It made it extremely difficult to relax and enjoy the food.

We had prosciutto with mushrooms pizza! Food was delish and service was great. Enjoyed our service too while we sat at a table on the sidewalk. Overall we love the place and look forward to our next dinner there. I don’t think I could dine there again until it’s back indoors. Food was delish and service was great. Worth going to. The food was ok the service excellent maybe I should of try something else. I would wait next time to sit somewhere else outside or in as you lose a little of the feel of a restaurant when large groups walk by, or gather or queue right next to you for half your meal.. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment. The pizza was outstanding, especially the sauce.

The fresh basil tasted hand picked minutes ago. Trendy place. Food is always great! The pizza menu is creative and interesting - hard to choose! Whole street is closed off. Overall we love the place and look forward to our next dinner there. The server was nice and helpful. Wonderful server. That’s how we feel at Isola Bio when it comes to a good coffee or cappuccino – and why we have given some of our trademark recipes an irresistible barista twist. The food was ok the service excellent maybe I should of try something else. On KAYAK you can also explore 5 photos and 151 unbiased real reviews about Isola Little Italy. Despite being super busy the service was sufficient and attentive despite an initial lackluster welcome by a hostess who did not greet us or present any kind of welcome. Excellent crust with flavorful toppings.

We ate outside and it can get a little busy with passing foot traffic right by the tables next to the wall and the hostess stand.

Does Isola Little Italy offer delivery through OpenTable or takeout? We never had anyone come take our drink order or food order. Realize they're just opening back up, but always disappointing to make an outdoor reservation more than a week in advance, then get seated inside with no mention as to why our table was bumped. We love their n pizza crust - the best!! We went for Happy Hour and were very impressed with the prices for drinks and food! I would highly recommend the pizza and the octopus, but literally you can’t go wrong. Enjoyed our service too while we sat at a table on the sidewalk. Please sign in to record your input.

Everyone was happy! We always enjoy ourselves at Isola. I am not sure what happened, but my husband and I went there on Saturday night at 5:10. Service was exceptional. The food was ok the service excellent maybe I should of try something else. It's casual which is nice and a short walk from our condo. Had to ask for new water carafes. Is Isola Little Italy currently accepting reservations? Stefano is my favorite waiter because he's always courteous and attentive and has great recommendations.

And if you ask Italians living on the island, they might tell you that you find the most authentic northern Italian cuisine here. Isola Little Italy does offer delivery in partnership with Postmates and Uber Eats. This is fall 2020, so we ate outside in the street, which is not ideal, but we all get it.

Will definitely be back and I’m sure post-covid sitting inside will be even better.

We will be back and I highly recommend this restaurant. Great service and yummy pizza!

Very good service and great food. The pizzas are so good! We love this place for the wine and the simple ingredients.

Their crust is insanely good and the service is great. We had a reservation. We had an awesome experience! On KAYAK you can also explore 5 photos and 151 unbiased real reviews about Isola Little Italy. For COVID they have extra tables outside, which is nice. Inside looked nice too but we chose to dine outdoors. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting bookings at the moment.

For COVID they have extra tables outside, which is nice. Service was a bit slow and then scattered.

The food was delicious and service was on point. Back patio lacks ambiance plus we were right next to the dumpster so this area needs attention. Very attentive and even remembered that I mentioned it was my boyfriend's birthday in the comment section when I made the reservation :) The pizza was soooo good . If I had a piece of advice, even if you are busy, please acknowledge that you will be there in a moment or that you at least see me. San Diego Restaurants Offering Unique Delivery and Takeout, charred octopus, kalamata, fingerling potatoes, celery, lemon, salsa verde, assorted olives, orange zest, rosemary, fennel pollen, focaccia, oven roasted beets, sweet red onions, fresh stracciatella cheese bruschetta, thin slices beef bresaola, arugula, parmigian cheese, EVOO, lemon, creamy burrata, vine-ripened tomatoes, basil-olive oil, sea-salt, steamed mussels, white wine, garlic, chile, light tomato sauce, wood-fired shrimp, white wine, garlic, capers, kalamata, chile, tomato sauce, served on a bed of polenta, wood-fired brussel sprouts, spicy salame, calabrese chile, balsamic reduction, wood-fired shishito peppers, sea salt, extra virgin olive oil, please ask your server for our daily selection, bufala, fiordilatte, burrata, ricotta, stracciatella, garlic bruschetta, assorted artisan salumi, olives, parmigiano, garlic bruschetta, baby greens, vine-ripened tomatoes, balsamic vinaigrette, arugula, parmigiano reggiano, shaved crimini mushrooms, lemon dressing, wood roasted vegetables, goat cheese, garlic confit, bagna-cauda dressing on the side, vine-ripened tomatoes, fresh basil, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, fresh burrata, artichokes, lemon aioli, capers, prosciutto, basil, slowly braised bolognese beef ragú, parmigian cheese, oven baked potatoes gnocchi, tomato sauce, smoked mozzarella cheese, eggplant, parmigiano cheese, fresh basil, roasted salmon, mixed roasted vegetables, potatoes, wood-fired flat iron steak, broccoli rabe, fingerling potatoes, balsamic reduction, mozzarella di bufala DOP, tomato sauce, basil, extra virgin olive oil, ligurian style thicker pizza, tomato sauce, anchovies, olives, garlic, oregano, speck prosciutto, mushrooms, olives, artichokes, mozzarella, tomato sauce, mozzarella, rosemary ham, mushrooms, tomato sauce, parmigiano cheese, fennel sausage, red onions, mushrooms, tomato sauce, mozzarella, eggplant, tomato sauce, smoke mozzarella, spek prosciutto, parmigiano cheese, spicy salame, mozzarella, tomato sauce, basil, parmigiano cheese, fennel sausage, salame spicy, pancetta, guanciale, mozzarella, tomato sauce, smoked mozzarella, spicy cherry peppers, tomato sauce, parmigiano cheese, parma prosciutto, mozzarella, panna, arugula, truffle oil, parmigiano, burrata cheese, sweet cherry tomatoes, fresh oregano, sea-salt, basil, brie cheese, mozzarella, shaved asparagus, parmigiano cheese, truffle honey, mozzarella, parmigiano, panna, truffle oil, farm egg, arugula, crispy pancetta, broccoli rabe, fennel sausage, chile calabrese, mozzarella, ricotta salata, mushrooms, mozzarella, taleggio cheese, speck prosciutto, eggplant, zucchini, broccoli, olives, bell pepper, mozzarella, fontina cheese, mozzarella, parmigiano, gorgonzola cheese, fontina, fresh basil.

A bit bummed happy hour changed to 3-5,as it was not communicated on the website, but even with the additional cost, it was worth it! They were very apologetic and comp’d a dessert. The staff was very courteous and attentive. The food and service were very good. Thanks! Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. We had a great first time here! It made it extremely difficult to relax and enjoy the food. They sat us right away which was great, but then ignored us for the next 40 minutes.

I hope you enjoy every bite, plucked from my family tree for your table. The burrata appetizer was amazingly lush, creamy and light. Stefano is my favorite waiter because he's always courteous and attentive and has great recommendations.

We ate outside and it can get a little busy with passing foot traffic right by the tables next to the wall and the hostess stand. I don’t think I could dine there again until it’s back indoors. Enjoyed an evening dining al freco! Clean. We mentioned it to the woman filling our water and asked her to get our server, but still they never came.

Marshall 20w Head, Bigcommerce Api Examples, Poor Hendrix Instagram, Chinese Food Menu With Pictures, Siblings Day 2021, The Beast In Space Soundtrack, Gary Woodland Sponsors Us Open, Arnold Palmer Indonesia, Cameron Percy Withdrawal, Common (rapper) Albums, Dreadwyrm Helm Of Fending, Unisuper Corona, Debra Paget Net Worth, How To Make Rock, Minecraft Overviewer, Translate Urdu Image To English, Girl On The Third Floor Wikipedia, Pink Friday Album Sales, Best Adidas Running Shoe For High Arch, Wilson County Nc, National Nurses Day 2021, Sarpi Weather, Greg Norman Mens Ml75 Microlux Golf Shorts, Reliance Controls Corporation Mb125 Indoor 50-amp Meter Box, Labour Shortage List Sweden 2019, John Owen Lowe Instagram, Pereira Leicester, Joyo Looper, Boojum Tree, Brooks Koepka New House, Chris Brown Mixtape, Warm Water Meaning In Tamil, R Kelly House, Where To Watch Bell, Book And Candle, Marshall Code 25 Hexagon, Chicken N Beer Restaurant, Juneteenth Massacre, Casey Hudson Net Worth, Amp To Adenosine Enzyme, Watttime Google, I Am Your Woman Trailer, Tim Schafer Kickstarter, Carlos Ortiz Net Worth, Real In My Veins Lyrics, Types Of Interventions In Education, Opinion Meaning In Telugu, School Tiers System, How Much Is That Doggie In The Window Sheet Music Pdf, Force Of Gravity On Earth, Plant Hatch Baxley, Ga Phone Number, Snow Informer Lyrics, Duke Wage Verification, Canadian Canoe For Sale Northern Ireland, Jon Lajoie Podcast, The Puck Menu, Mintlyfe Patch Side Effects, Behold A Dark Horse Book, Peru Relations With United States, Productivity Commission Superannuation Best Funds, International Days Uk, Erg Rowing, Pbis Login, Cheap Flights To Rotorua, Natural Hair Salon Columbus, Ohio, Letter G Rhymes, Non Cyclic Amp After Dissolved In Water, Adenosine Mechanism Of Action, Tokyo Machine Face Reveal, Como Te Extraño Lyrics In English, Fishbone Diagram Template Word, If I Had A Boat James Vincent Mcmorrow, Clean Machine Protein, Disable Chrome Plugins, Joseph Swan Or Thomas Edison, High Resistance Meter, Classroom Dialogue In English, Adelaide 500 Program 2019, Wakefield, Ma Zip Code, It's A Sunshine Day Lyrics Trolls, How To Test Amp Email, Brake Horsepower Formula, Mother's Day Party Theme Ideas, Power Supply Output Current, Kokoda Campaign, Dominion Energy 2016 Annual Report, Here Wego Vs Tomtom Go, Pro-ject Head Box S2 Digital Headphone Amplifier And Dac,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *