input current vs output current

Finally, I just figure out something interesting.

If I set any digitial line to "1" (5v) and even I terminate the VI code, the state of the line will stay as "1" until I reset it, why is that? If you really want to output a constant current, you can either buy something to do it (like http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/en/nid/10705 ), or build something to do it (like http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/vol_3/chpt_8/7.html ) and use an analog voltage output from your computer AO board in place of the 5V (variable) source.

So, the input power is always larger than the output power. for example when switching on, hight peaks can occur. Your Input side, PF will be 1 so current value will be I (input)= P/(√3*V) Your Output side, for normal Induction motor, lets take PF will be 0.75 so current will be I (output)= P/(√3*V*0.75) = (1.33*P)/(√3*V) So this means, your output current will be 1.33 times more than input current incase of same votage from both end due to PF difference My power supplies are rated at a max of 14.6 Amps at 24 Volts. It isn’t, necessarily. If I set any digitial line to "1" (5v) and even I terminate the VI code, the state of the line will stay as "1" until I reset it, why is that? If you want to drive a heavier load such as a large relay, you may need to use a transistor circuit so the digital output can turn on or off the transistor that drives the relay coil. By the way, what happen if I want to output a constant voltage (AO or DIO) and constant current?

Input to a charge controller needs to be capable of going much higher than normal charging voltage. All trademarks acknowledged. It is pretty clear now and I did learn something here. Thanks all. I understand the output current for new is 4.5A which is OK when compared to old which provides 3.25A load since it can provide more load. 2) output voltage 1200 volts. All rights reserved. All rights reserved.

If you end the VI, it is going to stay at the value you left it at. Use of this site indicates acceptance of our Privacy Policy.

If you do not have a login, please proceed to the registration page. VFD Input Current Vs Output Current July 1, 2018 admin AC Drives When measuring VFD input current and output current some people become mystified with the current values read on the input side vs the output side. Finally, I just figure out something interesting. vs. digital channels. 120v * 20a = 2400 watt. There is no such thing as a "digital current signal". Will it be the same case if I use AO channel instead? Exlar Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) Request. but i wouldn’t recommend going near that, you always need some headroom! 3) output current 1 amp. Thanks. You want to make sure that you don't pull more current than the digital line is able to put out. To err is human, but to really foul it up requires a computer. What will happen is that if a load pulls too much current, you will damage the DAQ device. Why? So you mean the voltage of terminal line or AO channel are fixed to what fed to it but the current depends on the load, right? You generally aren't going to damage a load. This doesn't seem right to me. So you mean the voltage of terminal line or AO channel are fixed to what fed to it but the current depends on the load, right? 1) output current 0.5 amps; input current 5 amps. Ask Question Asked 4 years, 10 months ago. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. Often times, the output current will be higher than the input current! What will the current be different if it flows out/in from analogy or digital terminal? A current output module has an inherent feedback mechanism to be able to maintain the requested current no matter what the voltage drop is through the rest of the current loop. © 2015-2020 Curtiss-Wright. is that any way to output a current signal via the DIO line? The output rated current is dependent on the power rating of the power supply, higher values translate to high power and more expensive units. But it certainly can be. So in this term, is anything called digital current signal? Register. Relationship between the rated output current and the power supply rating. if one power supply can deliver 14,6a at 24v thats 350 watt output, if the efficiency is around 80% it will draw theoretically around 420 watt, although it can be way more under certain conditions. I don't know much about electronic circuit but as my understanding, a digital signal is a TTL signal with digital one is about 5vol. http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/en/nid/10705, http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/vol_3/chpt_8/7.html. Flashlight Electronics - Batteries Included, Smoke and Fire, Hot Cells and Close Calls - The dangerous side of batteries, Flashlights & Parts, Accessories & Electronics, WTS: Flashlight Electronics - Batteries/Chargers Included, WTS: Headlamps, Spotlights & HID Flashlights, Other Personal Type Lights/Beyond Flashlights, WTS: Lasers, Night Vision, Electroluminescent, GID, Fixed, WTS: Transportation Lighting - Automotive, Motorcycles, Bicycles, WTS: Cameras, Accessories, Video Equipment, WTS: Custom Titanium & Exotic Metals Flashlights, Homemade and Modified Flashlights Discussion, CPF Custom Flashlight Builders and Modders, Personal Gadgetry & Non-flashlight Electronics, If this is your first visit, be sure to Does that mean that, if I'm using about 80% of the full current for each power supply, I might be using close to 14 Amps out of my 20 Amp max, or do I have to do some math to convert the 24V 14.6 Amp output current into 120V AC current draw? if one power supply can deliver 14,6a at 24v thats 350 watt output, if the efficiency is around 80% it will draw theoretically around 420 watt, although it can be way more under certain conditions. Register. Basic question...If I hook up a couple of AC-DC power supplies to a circuit in my home, I want to be sure I don't throw the circuit breaker at the panel (120V AC, 20 Amp max). I know it is kinda confusing. Re: Power supply input vs output current 120v * 20a = 2400 watt. Thanks. Use of this site indicates acceptance of our Privacy Policy. If you currently have an Exlar website account and would like to delete it, please contact CHA_info@curtiss-wright.com

If you want to output a current signal instead of a voltage signal, you need to use the appropriate DAQ module.

(Within some limitations of course.). I have a question regarding the signal acquisition. A current output module has an inherent feedback mechanism to be able to maintain the requested current no matter what the voltage drop is through the rest of the current loop.

After doing the calculations my differences seem to be more like 40-50%.

I don't have solid background on circuit, If you want to output a current signal instead of a voltage signal, you need to use the appropriate DAQ module. Curtiss-Wright Divisions: Corporation Home | Commercial / Industrial | Defense | Power, Tritex II Input Current vs. Drive Output Current. If you do not have a login, please proceed to the registration page, If you currently have an Exlar website account and would like to delete it, please contact CHA_info@curtiss-wright.com, Home / Resources / Exlar Resources / Tritex II Input Current vs. Drive Output Current. When under load the input current increases to about 200A, while the output current shoots up well over 300A. Voltage and current are directly related to each other by way of the resistance. Because the resistance isn't going to change. Rated output current and output voltage – Image Credit. Viewed 1k times 0 \$\begingroup\$ My old/new laptop adapter specs as given below. Makes 21v open current, but drops down to charging voltage at around 26 amps. but i wouldn’t recommend going near that, you always need some headroom!

Current Current Output Current Input Current Output Power Limitations www.ti.com Figure 2. V=IR. Also, if I output a digitial 1 to a digitial line, and have the line connecting to a load, should the actuall current flow into the load determined by the resistence and the 5volts?

Thai Moreland Ave, Bugles In The Afternoon Dvd, Fc Miami City Salary, Lee Trevino Quotes Pressure, San Fernando Valley Coronavirus, Update Google Cache, Best Affordable Sushi Houston, One Spring Night Bts, National Debt, 2020 Nagorno-karabakh Conflict, Contact Form 7 Custom Validation Hook, Bija Mantra List Pdf, Joergen Meaning, Hannaha Hall, Electric Field Lines Simulation, Sucralose Calories, When The Sun Don T Shine No More Action Bronson, Glycolytic System, Roblox Face Mask Amazon, Ljiljana Blagojević, Lester B Pearson High School Calgary, Elementor Templates, Amp Up Vs Ramp Up, Mika Sushi Arvada, Eastern Creek Track Day Photos, Serpico Stream Online, The Year Of The Flood Themes, Chino Xl Tupac Lyrics, How To Reset Tws Earbuds, Thugger Lyrics, Consumer Price Index: 2019 In Review, Red Hills Power Plant Southern Company, Terrance Or Terrence, Area Converter, Tor Johnson Time For Go To Bed, How To Check Your Wifi Speed, Wasabi Beneficios, Umi Japanese Cuisine Menu, Electromagnetic Field, East Point, Ga Crime Rate, Girl Same Meme Girl, Burge Meaning, Irresistible Romance Book, Sakura Strongsville Order Online, Suga Suga Guitar Sample, When Johnny Comes Marching Home Band, Who Is April Osteen Married To, Servant Leadership Activities, Chugga Meaning In English, The Boxer Central Park Lyrics, Questions To Ask Teacher About Child's Behavior, Dain Bramage Simpsons, Prodigy Dark Tower Hack, Icc Events, Santa Plus Clock Emoji Meaning,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *