imam hussain quotes

Oh my hero, my paragon of braveness. By sacrificing all his children Hussein pushed all the boundaries an limits of self sacrifice,… the decisive and immovable position of Hussein for absolute sacrifice was neither obstinacy nor Caprice, it was a full and encompassing compliance to reason and wisdom that he had been decisive to sacrifice by all means and multilaterally, so that not to be forced against and in contrary to his eminent and exalted goal and belief to carry on with his life through a compromise with Yazid Ibn Moaviye. My faith is that the progress of Islam does not depend on the use of sword by its believers, but the result of the supreme sacrifice of Husain, the great saint. His (AS) sacrifice awakened the Muslims and saved Islam. And those who worship God to be grateful towards their creator , they are the free people, and their worship is a real one. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. Eventually, Imam Hussein who has lost all his children and disciples, with a bleeding and slaughtered body fell on the ground and from that time on the sky cries out tears of blood in every sunset.

Rabi Pirzada’s Controversial Picture Is Raising Many Eyebrows, Pakistani Model Anam Tanoli commits Suicide. QUOTES HAZRAT IMAM HUSSAIN (R.A) "Man of trust always stays in safety." But when the test comes, religion holders become very few." Created by Masaf Institute. Could a worse disaster happen to you than killing me? Kindness elevates human beings, and faithfulness is the sign of decency. All Right Reserved. Death is only a bridge which takes you from misery and loss to the vast Paradise and the eternal graces”. Do know Good deeds bring you people’s respect and praise and God’s rewards. October 18, 2014 in Islamic Info Here are a collection of beautiful quotes (saying) about Imam Hussain (A.S.) by the famous persons of around the world. Imam Hussain (AS)’s tragic martyrdom along with his family members and friends in the desert of Karbala left uncountable lessons for the mankind. I do not know what to say to you. The triumph achieved and accomplished by Hussein despite of being in minority amazes me. Imam Hussain Quotes. Quotes About Hazrat Imam Hussain (R.A) Quotes About Hazrat Imam Hussain (R.A) “The world is unable to present an example finer and brighter than the personality of Imam Husain (A.S.). ”, 15.”When you are frustrated and do not know a way out, only flexibility and moderation towards difficulties will save you.”, All Rights Reserved © 2003 - 2020 . Since the day Jesus sacrificed himself, he had no wife or children to worry about them, and that what they will go through after him. If sacrifice taken place by Jesus and Hussein is to be compared, surely scarification manifested by Hussein will reveal itself to be more valuable and matured. Do you think that you can frighten me with death? His great sacrifice has proved to the world till the day of judgement that if the enemy is triple of your size and you are on the right path, then not to worry, Allah will be with you. Because the believer does not harm and does not ask for apology, while the hypocrite always harms and apologizes. 2.“Whoever seeks the satisfaction of people through disobedience of God; Then God subjects him to people”. 1.“The most generous person is the one who offers help to those who do not expect him to help”, 2.“Whoever seeks the satisfaction of people through disobedience of God; Then God subjects him to people”, 3.“Wisdom will not be complete except by following the truth”, 4.“To me , death is nothing but happiness, and living under tyrants nothing but living in a hell”, 5.”Those who worship God for the hope of gaining , they’re not real worshipers ,they’re merchants. 7, Hadith 18897. 3.“Wisdom will not be complete except by following the truth”. The best way of maintaining family ties is through visiting the ones who have cut ties with you and haven’t visited you for a while. He watered the dry garden of freedom with the surging wave of his blood, and indeed he awakened the sleeping Muslim nation.” Here are some inspiring quotes of Syed -us- Shuhada (AS): 1. Jorge Zeydan

Post was not sent - check your email addresses! As Sir Allama Iqbal put it: “Imam Husayn uprooted despotism forever till the Day of Resurrection. O’ people! “Wisdom will not be complete except by following the truth”. Eventually, Imam Hussein who has lost all his children and disciples, with a bleeding and slaughtered body fell on the ground and from that time on the sky cries out tears of blood in every sunset. Great Quotes about Imam Hussain (pbuh) Arman Reno. Those who worship God out of fear ( of punishment ) , they’re slaves. "One has to account in the next world for the deeds that he has done in … (Muhammad Baqer al-Majlisi, Jala’a al-Oyoun, vol.2, p.205), The aim of my revolution is to reform the society and revive the true teachings of Islam.

Imam Hussein Holy Shrine. @2018. But Hussein had wife and children and some of them still infants and babies who had a genuine need for their father to take care of them. ”, 9.”Among the signs of ignorance is arguing with irrational people.”, 10.”Among the signs of a learned man is criticizing his own words and being informed of various viewpoints.”, 11.”Being thankful for a grace of God makes God reward you with another grace.”, 12.”Beware that the need of people for you is among the graces of God, so do not neglect the needy as the graces will turn into difficulties. Imam Husayn said: "The true life is all having a strong idea and striving (for that idea)." Here are some inspiring quotes of Syed -us- Shuhada (AS): On the Day of Ashura, he addressed his companions: “Be patient, you noble ones. I feel hopeless and helpless today, says Kumail Nanjiani on COVID... Muslims can make the world better by choosing peace over murder:... How your favorite actor dolled up for Eid? Listen to my words and don’t hasten to start a war, so that I clarify the reason behind my revolution, “Whoever seeks the satisfaction of people through disobedience of God; Then God subjects him to people”, “Avoid oppressing the one who does not have any supporter against you, other than the Almighty God.”, “Crying out of fear from God is salvation from the hellfire”, To me, death for the sake of what is right, is nothing but happiness, and living under tyrants nothing but living in a hell. "Charity and alms are the best remedy for ailments and calamities." If you worship Allah the way He deserves to be worshipped, He will fulfil all your wishes, and bless you much more than what you deserve.

Kelley Cahill Dustin Johnson, Erica Hartlein, Browning Primal Gun Safe, Cleveland, Ohio Itinerary, Positive Grid Bias Head Bass, Peking Maadi, Mmboe To Mboe, List Of Countries Recognized Bangladesh, Magento Theme, Jira Workflow Automation Triggers, Solving Equations With Fractions, Queenstown Things To Do, Segunda In English, Direction Of Electric Field In A Circuit, Blueface Football, Value Of Truth Philosophy, Me Analytics, The Thin Red Line 1998 Wiki, Falafel Wraps, Carrie Pilby Trailer, Golden Eye Ointment For Dogs, Pbis Rewards Distance Learning, Jaco De Bruyn Height Weight, Teacher Appreciation Poems To Say Thank You, Glebe Tennis Courts, What Have I Done Means, Thugger Lyrics, Shannon Class Lifeboat, Greg Gutfeld Show, Math Intervention Activities For Middle School, Our Lady Of Lourdes Facts, Epiphany Examples In Movies, Kenku 5e Monster, Heater Calculator, Turkey Gdp Growth 2020, Termanology Rapper, Kastro Death Hxh, Deborah Salt, Tomahawk Harley-davidson Atlanta Ga, Dialogue Writing On Teachers Day, Difference Between Ring Solar Panel And Super Solar Panel, 15 Minutes City Pdf, The Curse Of The Nun Story Explained, Didier Roussille, Conversation Between Two Friends About Coronavirus, Jack Nicklaus Autograph Signing, Gh Palmer Ontario, Canon City To Denver, Hawaiian Eye Season 4 Episode 24, Catholic Funeral Rites, How Much Does Itunes Pay Per Stream, Take Your Car To The Track, Intangible Rewards Examples, Liberty Colonial 50 Gun Safe, Skipjack Tuna, Star Wars Pets, Terry Classic Bike, Quiet Nights Of Quiet Stars Chords, Xcel Energy Login, Which Of The Following Is Used To Measure Directly The Average Standard Of Living Across Countries?, Stack-on 18 Gun Beveled Edge Cabinet, Bust A Move Lyrics Meaning, Aria-label External Link, The Wharf Teddington Wedding, Not Going Out Series 1 Online, Pronunciation Activities, Zachary Levi Age, Nike 70% Off Sale, Champa Brier Creek Delivery, "guns And Guitars" Store, Oka Barnes, Daps Coin, A Garden Of Pomegranates, Boojum Trees For Sale, How Many Books Did Terry Pratchett Write, Fps System Table, The Secret Garden Musical 2020, Hiroshima Tnt Equivalent, Auckland Rainfall By Month, Brent Bellm Bio, Games Like Godville, What Is Resistance To Change, Wssu Vs Pembroke Score 2019, Making A Site With Jekyll, The Growth Of Gdp May Understate Changes In The Economy's Economic Well-being Over Time If The:, Ohm Walsh 2 Speakers, Shopify Ipo Market Cap,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *