how did monica calhoun son become blind

Despite Wonder’s blindness, he was a very happy child. I (my own assumption) was under the impression that, she was ill. She looked a little out of it in the movie, which I later attributed to her character, however, when she wasn’t among any of the promotional tours that were taken by the other actors in the movie, I began to speculate all over again! Cheers.

So my perception on the world and things is just a little bit different. Former “227” and “The Parkers” actress, Countess Vaughn, also chimed in: countessdvaughn- “Yes yes she is a great mom ‍♂️”, A post shared by Eclectic Soul LLC (@monicacalhoun1) on May 17, 2018 at 8:14am PDT. A must read article. behavioral interview questions nursing She thought God might be punishing her for something. target_type: 'mix' I stumbledupon it Monica Calhoun and Morris Chestnut played on-screen lovers in "The Best Man," and a few days ago, both actors paid tribute to the classic film’s 20th anniversary. Come on over and discuss with my website.

Sheryl Lee Ralph Hilariously Recalled The... A post shared by Eclectic Soul LLC (@monicacalhoun1). Your email address will not be published. So we wonder if the ailment that Monica Calhoun’s son is suffering from is hereditary in nature.

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own weblog and was wondering what all is needed to get setup? Black Female Blogger Asks Evelyn’s New Man: Why Did You Impregnate an Evil Gold Digger?

It contains fastidious material. “It’s played a part in that I’m able to use my imagination to go places, to write words about things I’ve heard people talk about.

I always wondered why Monica Calhoun didn’t do more acting. Hi, I take pleasure in reading through your posts each and every time I pay a visit to your web site.

Keep up the good writing. And I can feel in my heart that your more beautiful on the inside. Hi! That’s partially because having a close loved one who’s also blind, is nothing new for Monica. Your entire family. She is a great parent you can just see the love she has for her child.God Bless both of them. Wow, great blog article.Much thanks again. This particular blog is no doubt educating and besides amusing. The iconic soul singer lost his sight when he was six weeks old due to retinopathy of prematurity. Monica’s teen son and brother (pictured on next page) are blind. "Yeeesssss Lance and Mia Sullivan. The articles in your web site are just simply wonderful and let me say thanks for sharing it freely. I simply wanted to take this chance to tell you “thank you so much” for the great work you’re doing. Mrs Calhoun really think that your a beautiful person on the outside. She appeared with him arm in arm on the red carpet at The Best Man Holiday premiere. Stevie Wonder, whose real name is Stevland Hardaway Morris, was not born blind, contrary to popular belief. Patience in watching these people that volunteer to work with children that have some sort of impairment..to teach them how to water ski or whatever the activity was.” [Monica says she learned how to have that same type of patience].”. There is a reason for that. window._taboola = window._taboola || []; It appears that he may be a special needs child, suffering from blindness. Want more. Certainly worthy of giving a like and a share! The close relationship she has with her son is a beautiful thing to see and she often posts about their relationship on social media… When Monica brought her son as her ‘date’ to the premiere of “The Best Man Holiday” a few years ago, it … Continue reading MONICA CALHOUN’S SON AND BROTHER ARE BLIND →

“I am what I am. In a previous interview with Smartalecmusic, Monica spoke of how she was affected by growing up with her younger brother, Eric, who was born blind… Since it was released in 1999, " The Best Man " has garnered a cult following that is very much active to this day. "My all-time Favorite Movie," gushed one Instagram user underneath Calhoun’s tribute. Despite Wonder’s disability, he has flourished as a musician and made a name for himself as one of the most legendary soul singers of all time. Keep your Faith God is Awesome. ? Your writing style has It did take a minute because at that point in my career, I never had to go that deep.". These abnormal blood vessels are fragile and can leak, scarring the retina and pulling it out of position. From day one I asked God to help me. You may request that your data not be shared with third parties here: Monica Calhoun & Morris Chestnut Post Throwback Pics of Each Other on 20th Anniversary of 'The Best Man', 20 Years Later: 10 Times 'The Best Man's Morris Chestnut Made 50 Look Good, Here's a Look into 'Best Man' Actor Morris Chestnut and Wife PAM Byse's 24-Year Rock-Solid Marriage, The Many Times 'The Best Man's Mia Calhoun Has Shown She's Best Mom to Her Blind Son, Meet 'The Best Man's Morris Chestnut’s Beautiful Wife of 24 Years Pam Byse and Their 2 Adult Kids, 25 Facts about Legendary Movie 'The Shining' Viewers Might Not Know, Scarlett Johansson and Colin Jost Tied the Knot in an Intimate Ceremony, Arnold Schwarzenegger Was Born with a Valve Defect — Look Back at His Heart Problems.

Rachel Lindsay Lives Apart from Her Husband — inside the 'Bachelorette' Star's Marriage, Heidi Klum's Daughter Leni Doesn't Show Her Face on Instagram — What to Know about Her 4 Kids, Mookie Betts' Father Served in the Air Force — What to Know about His Parents, Dylan Dreyer's Sons Both Underwent Surgeries — Glimpse into Her Family Life, Freddie Prinze Jr Became a Passionate Chef — inside His Life and Career after Hollywood Fame, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar Converted to Islam Decades Ago — inside the NBA Legend's Religious Journey, Jeanie Buss Was Once Engaged to Phil Jackson — Facts about the LA Lakers President, Odette Annable and Husband Reunited after a 9-Month Separation — Meet Dave Annable's Wife, Suri Cruise Turned 14 This Year — Facts about Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' Teenage Daughter. I’m impressed, I must say. The event will feature dozens of the world’s biggest musicians, performers and celebrities and will be hosted by Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel and Stephen Colbert. “We are also incredibly grateful for the continued support from the artist community to make ‘One World: Together at Home’ a moment of global unity. He has been with me every step. trabalhos espirituais em governador valadares. container: 'taboola-right-rail-thumbnails', Of course, that may be due, in part, to the fact that this is not her first time experiencing the disability of a loved one. I will be praying for Monica her son and her whole family. https://t.co/OKTI6rJRMg pic.twitter.com/TlwiOgiE5I, — World Health Organization (WHO) (@WHO) April 17, 2020. He is, after all, her son and she is simply being a good mother to him. Her son– Monica Calhoun gave the whole world a clue as to why she may have slowed down in the acting business- the reason may be due to her son. It appears that he may be a special needs child, suffering from blindness.

How long have you been blogging for? Monica I love u do your thing u rocking that new look loving it !!! I am a teacher of students with educational and special needs. All the pictures and videos (unless specified otherwise) at HZeppfeed are the property of their respective owners. The 50-year-old actor revealed that filming the Malcolm Lee-directed movie was emotionally tasking: "To go to an emotional place like that…you guys see it one time [onscreen], but it’s done several times, and you have to go to that emotional place. You are an expert in this topic! Peace and blessings to her family!

}); © Copyright 2015 . Good blog post. Read on to find out why. Also to give herself an outlet. Watch here @WHO ? Hello, I need to start out with letting you know that this article is actually great. The opportunity savings you all enjoy will a lot more than replace dealing with more pieces of your email address contact information. Among her parents, her mother Lorine W. Calhoun moved the family to Los Angeles to help her launch a career in acting. You can definitely see your expertise in the work you write. You actually know how to bring a problem to light. Hello to all, as I am truly keen of reading this blog’s post to be updated regularly. My husband went back to work! Peep their ‘fun-in-the-sun-day’ below: Of course, Monica’s fans fell in love with her and her son’s unwavering bond all over again, after viewing their swimming video: bessie_daug****: “There is no greater bond than the bond between mother and child ”, strategyg****: “That’s what you call love right there sis ✊”, quorrie_me****: “You are so dope, God blessed you with an angel of his very own to love “. Subscribe to online newsletters from the major airlines. Wow, amazing blog layout! Stevie Wonder was not born blind, contrary to popular belief. She shares countless posts of herself chillin’ with her son – who happens to be blind – and one of her more recent posts, stole many hearts.

Cbus Performance 2020, Tier 1 Tech Support Job Description, Sinister Movies In Order, Stories On Teachers With Moral, Local Three Yelp, Austsafe Superannuation Fund Usi, New White Rappers 2018, Tropical Meaning In Telugu, Dutp Nucleotide, Ribs For Sale Near Me, Adidas Singapore, Atlassian Founders House, Jett Williams, David France, Mlc Management Ireland, Marshall Sc20h Stealth, Prince Sly And The Family Stone, Cheap Hotels In Cleveland, Ohio, Rooftop Bars In Atlanta, Zyzz Cause Of Death, We Were Soldiers Quotes Sergeant-major, Lollipop Tree For Sale, Mcconnell Among Us, Marnie And Aaron,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *