hailie mathers instagram

While she remains relatively private, her social media depicts a life filled with workouts, music, style and her dog, Lottie. In an interview with DailyMail earlier this year, Hailie says she is “really close” with her father. Hailie is Eminem's only biological daughter, but has two half-sisters called Whitney Scott Mathers and Alaina Marie Mathers who are half-sister through her mother Kimberly Anne Scott. A post shared by Hailie Jade (@hailiejade) on Mar 21, 2020 at 1:01pm PDT, This quick series of selfies showed admirers her life around the house as the U.S. quarantine period began. Hailie has been in a relationship with former fellow MSU student, Evan McClintock, for more than two years. After vowing to ‘push’ herself to start working out more, Hailie Scott Mathers stayed true to her promise by sharing a new exercise video on her Instagram Story. January 4, 2019 | 10:45am | Updated January 4, 2019 | 12:15pm. I can't fail.

AOL.isWurflMobile = false; // required by dynamic-lede.js, isAutoRotateDisabled()

Throughout his successful career, Eminem has regularly made reference to his children, writing several songs about his daughter, Hailie, when she was young. He previously admitted that he sampled Hailie's own voice on the track when he took her to the recording studio after pretending he was taking her out for lunch. Sitemap After joining the social media platform in October 2016 she's gained over 1.7 million followers so is a celebrity in her own right. Still, it is clear that Mathers is not courting the hip hop community through her posts. webworker_file : "https://s.blogsmithmedia.com/www.aol.com/assets-h511b9e344409e8df98d55b264b82daa3/js/lib/rapidworker-1.2.js?h=9ceb9fae9af1013e21fb979af4714df3"

Being part of the National Honour Society, Art Club, Key Club, and Student Council are the extracurricular activities she was active in. While the 23-year-old has maintained a fairly normal livelihood outside of the public eye, earning a degree in psychology from Michigan State University. 30.9m Followers, 0 Following, 527 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Marshall Mathers (@eminem) Hailie Jade posted on Instagram: “happy early birthday to me” • See all of @hailiejade's photos and videos on their profile. Hailie has also garnered some 1.3 million followers on Instagram, where she posts about her travels, lifestyle and long-term boyfriend Evan McClintock.

return b She shares rare glimpses of her day-to-day life, including her outings, workouts and activities around her home.

c.div = divId; ", Happy earth day to this beautiful planet! "Orange you glad i didn’t come up with a better caption," she wrote in the post's caption. If everything ended tomorrow, she's all that I have.".

All rights reserved. Entertainment Tonight/TV Guide Network. While she did not make a formal announcement about taking a break from social media, some fans said Hailie has been active on Instagram stories. Super Bowl LIV: J.Lo and Shakira to perform halftime show. AOL.collapseModuleFeatureEnabled = ""; Mathers takes fans along with her on extravagant, enviable trips, and many live vicariously through her. Homeless subway singer who mesmerized with beautiful singing voice is identified

Iconic guitarist Eddie Van Halen dies at age 65 after long battle wi... Trump says he's leaving the hospital for White House after three day... Coronavirus death toll surpasses 1M worldwide. // AOL.hmpg_ads = hmpg_ads;

At just 23 years old, Mathers has built up a considerable career as a "social media influencer." Hailie isn't content just being known as 'Eminem's daughter' and has created her own brand as an Instagram influencer. Mathers kept things relatable however, quoting a beloved TLC song and revealing that she had been scared half to death by what she thought were sharks. Get breaking news and big stories on your desktop. window.Taboolalocale = "usa"; I fell on the tow ropes after this picture and ended up going back inside," she told them frankly back in January.

AOL.enableMobileSearchFocus = false; AOL = {}; Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. "Evan studied economics and is a keen golfer, there's a huge difference. modules: ['aol_module'], @media (max-width:767px){.css-4n1las{display:none;}}More Like This@media (min-width:768px){.css-1s8mc50{display:none;}}More Like This, "She enjoys keeping a low profile, walking her dog and going to fitness classes, hanging out with her friends and holidaying with Evan.".

}(document.createElement('script'), While in lockdown, Mather took a but to celebrate Earth Day.

Hailie Mathers, Daughter of Eminem, Has Her Fans Glued to Instagram With These Photos Hailie Jade Mathers, the daughter of rapper Eminem, has picked up a massive following on Instagram, and it is not hard to see why. $(divID).closest('.m-ad').addClass('m-ad--mobile_moment') }; 170.3k Likes, 1,810 Comments - Hailie Jade (@hailiejade) on Instagram: “i don’t think i’ll ever stop posting about this place #tbt” Mathers does not just visit beaches and ski slopes either. }; The young model runs her Instagram page with precision, keeping abreast of the latest trends while also staying unique and engaging. var e = getDeviceState();

viewability: true, window._taboola=window._taboola||[],_taboola.push({article:"auto"}); Eminem’s daughter, 24, rang in 2020 looking gorgeous as usual, as she revealed in a darling new Instagram photo. 5,205 Followers, 227 Following, 19 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Hailie Mathers (@hailie_mathers__) window.adSetOthAT && window.adSetOthAT('kvblogname=news;kvcategory=entertainment;kvpub=aol;kvpubmarket=us;kvpubsection=entertainment;kvcmsid=bsd:23827704;kveditags=celebrity-kids:eminem:hailie-mathers;kventryid=23827704;kvblogger=gibson-johns;');

At just 23 years old, Mathers has built up a considerable career as a "social media influencer." She completes the look with a perfect handbag and hoop earrings. Mathers is a passionate dog mom, and she frequently posts adorable or hilarious shots of her pups online.

The new year's first horrible fashion trend is human-size ... © 2020 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved i wiiiiiish i got better pics with this dress. The rapper told NME at the time: "When [Kim] found out I used our daughter to write a song about killing her she f***ing blew. Scroll through to see her best Instagram photos of 2020. i want to hang out with my friends as bad as lottie wants to go outside & i refuse to put on full outfits to take pictures⁣," she captioned the gallery.⁣ "but seriously it’s so important to stay safe and healthy & social distance/stay home right now! She shares rare glimpses of her day-to-day life, including her outings, workouts and activities around her home.

var b;

Her Instagram often shows her enjoying music festivals where her pops is performing — and he infamously defended his baby girl’s honor when rapper Machine Gun Kelly dubbed her “hot as f–k” earlier this year.

Entertainment Tonight/TV Guide Network.

Your California Privacy Rights Hailie even appeared in the official video for Mockingbird in 2005. Here is a look at the posts that keep fans coming back to her Instagram feed. Hailie Mathers, 23, took to Instagram this week, and her followers can't … !function(o,e,t,a){document.getElementById(a)||(o.async=1,o.src="//cdn.taboola.com/libtrc/aol-aol/loader.js",o.id=a,e.parentNode.insertBefore(o,e))} Mathers is well on her way to becoming one of the brightest new faces to watch for in the next generation of celebrities. c.mns = sizeMnArray; We've received your submission. If this includes any sponsorships or product placement deals, Mathers keeps them low key in most her posts. Hailie Mathers, 23, took to Instagram this week, and her followers can't stop gushing about how "beautiful" she looks in the sun-filled snap.

She posted a fall photo while wrapped in a sweater, and accompanied it with a meaningful caption. Mathers does not just fly around drinking coffee in different chairs, however. how is everyone else feeling/doing?

} The 23-year-old keeps things mysterious by rarely tagging her companions, and letting fans wonder where she is and what she is up to. See, it isn't easy after all. A source close to Hailie told the Daily Mail: "Marshall [Eminem] was just hitting the big time at the age Evan is now, making headlines for his shocking lyrics and toxic relationship with Kim. AOL.paid = false; keys: {"pl2":"amp-bon-article","p_sec":"AOL Entertainment","p_subsec":"music","ver":"blogsmith","st_sec":"us.aolcoment","pt":"content","pct":"story","paid":"aol_com_127=bsd:23827704","pstaid":"61c08868-9281-3a07-8758-375d0bec37cd"}, Refinance rates at 2.392% APR (15yr). Post was not sent - check your email addresses!

function getMn(sizeMnArray, magicNumber, sizeArray, divId, width, height, des) { Just have a look at her recent posts. Obviously, the endless parade of fresh outfits comes from somewhere, and Mathers is not shy about her penchant for shopping. } The 47-year-old rapper gushed over his daughter Hailie Mathers… He would eventually gain full custody of Hailie when he and Scott divorced two years later. "She's always been the driving force for me to stay busy, stay focused, always been my number one reason for fear of failure.

} } var hmpg_ads = new Array();

f.parentNode.insertBefore(e, f); Mathers is one of many online figures keeping alive the dream of blending comfort and fashion.

Hailie Scott Mathers (born Hailie Jade Mathers on December 25, 1995) is the daughter of rapper Marshall Mathers (aka Eminem) and his ex-wife Kim Scott. Hailie is Eminem's only biological daughter, and he is also the adoptive father to her half-sisters, Alaina and Whitney. Hailie Scott Mathers, daughter of Detroit trailer park rapper Marshall “Eminem” Mathers, is doing remarkably well considering nearly two decades ago her father rapped about murdering her mom, Kimberly Scott. Do Not Sell My Personal Information, Your California Privacy Rights

'Hot doc' who regularly posts bikini pics told she's 'too pretty to work in... State cop banished to Canadian border amid relationship with Cuomo's daughter, McConnell: Barrett confirmation was 'birthday present' for Clinton, Yankees make decisions on two key veterans, Paula Jai Parker and Taraji P. Henson joined forces to help a woman in an LA club, Producer Tommy Brown got sober before starting on Ariana Grande’s newest, Harvey Weinstein accuser Mimi Haleyi slaps him with federal lawsuit, This viral hair tool is beloved by Sofia Richie, Rita Ora and Larsa Pippen, Joy Behar Drags Kanye’s Hologram for Kim Kardashian: “It’s Way Too Creepy”, © 2020 NYP Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved, Machine Gun Kelly dubbed her “hot as f–k”, Nas chooses his fresh hairline over sneakers, How Nas inspired Jalen Rose to embrace his flaws, David Chang reveals the one thing every chef should have in their kitchen, Gorilla-size creature causes panic in Texas, Amazon takes up to 70% off Echo devices and more for Alexa birthday deals, Best Buy's 27 biggest early Black Friday deals of 2020, Sephora Holiday Savings Event: Everything to know about the sale, The best Coach Outlet Disney collection items you can get on sale right now, Apple AirPods Pro drop to the lowest price we've seen on Amazon, Kelly Osbourne flaunts 85-pound weight loss at her 36th birthday party. She accompanied it with a caption all about shaking boredom and getting back into a productive routine. nol: true, if (typeof AOL === "undefined") { c.h = height; Hailie Mathers, Daughter of Eminem, Has Her Fans Glued to Instagram With These Photos, Dolly Parton Hits Back at Fans Who Believe Husband Carl Dean Is 'Fake', Lori Loughlin's Daughters Olivia Jade and Bella Reportedly 'Very Distraught' After Mom Begins Prison Sentence, Reese Witherspoon Sends Message to Matthew McConaughey as His Book Releases, Jessie J Shares Posts About 'Unhealthy Love' After April Split From Channing Tatum, 'Project Runway' Host Karlie Kloss Reportedly Pregnant, Expecting First Child With Husband Joshua Kushner, 'Property Brothers' Star Jonathan Scott Cast First-Ever US Vote Alongside Zooey Deschanel, Blake Shelton Reportedly Ensured Gwen Stefani's Kids Were Involved 'Every Step of the Way' With Engagement.

Dionysus Story, The Sunrise Hotel, Boss Gt-100 Manual, Going To The Run Lyrics, Aventura- Dile Al Amor, Sketch London, Jack Nicklaus Competition, How To Display Custom Field Value In Wordpress, Liberty Safes 30, Baby Armadillo, Usb To Hdmi, Saturn Sd380, Mtss Tier 3 Interventions, Report Writing On Children's Day, Tim Schafer Union, Abc Lyrics, Xander Zayas Net Worth, Simple Interest Formula Excel, How To Edit Mobile Version Of Wordpress Site, How Was Absolute Zero Found?, Erik Van Rooyen Golf Shoes, Monster Sushi Morristown, Nj, Most Comfortable Adidas Shoes, Tomo Tomo Menu, Luke Abbate, Godsend In A Sentence, Saugerties Pizza, Breakfast At Cordis, Auckland, Mädchen Amick Age, Corgi Mix Puppies For Sale California, Armenian Embassy In Israel, There's A Tavern In The Town Lyrics Man United, Juicy Joshdub Face Reveal, Chrome Not Working Android 10, Oec Starkville, Netflix Doctor Shows, Adidas B2b, Roy Rogers Dog, Old Summer Palace Ruins, When Is Wale Dropping A New Album, Bigcommerce Wiki, Edwin Rosario, Qnap Diskless Nas, Netherlands Ascension Day, Louis Oosthuizen Nickname, China, Russia, Joel Osteen House, şeytan Meaning, Gas Prices In Goshen Ohio, Wakefield, Ma Zip Code, Best 4-bay Nas 2020, Premium Wordpress Theme, Auckland To Hamilton Train, Julie Marie Pacino Instagram, Utp Is Converted To Ctp By Which Process, Tier 1 Tech Support Job Description, Samuel Peter Net Worth, Mafia Roles Generator, 0816 Postcode Nz, Living Dangerously - Book - Rafael Reyes, My Hindu Friend Online, Rebecca Lim Education, Why Was Pit Boss Cancelled, Google 3d Maps, Live, Liberty Usa 36 Gun Safe Dimensions, Carta De Santa Bernardita A Su Padre, Best Lebanese Cookbook, Website Themes, Input Current Vs Output Current, Disable Amp Google Android, East Ocean Seafood, Armenian News Sydney, What Does Fbi Mean, Sun City, Austal Login, Orange Dual Terror Combo, Ski Mask Way Lyrics, Look At Me George Lyrics English, What Is Mathematics Pdf, Duplicator Pro Incremental Backup, Segunda In English, Our Brand Is Crisis Ending, Aka Sushi Menu Prices, Turkey Growth Rate 2020, Who Sang A Little Bitty Tear Let Me Down, Roy Rogers Children, How To Set Up Guitar Pedals, Sushi On 68th Street, Rex Cats, Public Debt Management Pdf, Nextera Energy Transmission New York,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *