dte music theater handicap

The drinks are good and the food appropriate. You do not have to stand in a long line to get tickets.

COULD this place be good for young children... possibly IF its an all ages event hosted outdoors- which this also goes for families. Can bring smaller purses size listed on website. DTE Energy Music Theatre: Excellent assistance for disabled - See 386 traveler reviews, 90 candid photos, and great deals for Clarkston, MI, at Tripadvisor. And then James performed for his part. They said it is great. DTE does NOT have access for handicap folks to get down to their seats. He is a survivor, came out early alone onstage to talk with the audience. They only offer an area just outside of the pavilion for handicap. How nice is that? I remember watching a concert even when children were toddlers rolling down the hill as I listened to Kenny G....he still remembers Kenny G. Food isn't bad but the ambiance is awesome to be able to watch/listen to a concert outside...acoustics are great as well, Always have a great time. We had a handicapped man with us with a walker and he was given little or no regard, vs. Freedom Hill or even Grand Rapids’ (volunteer staff) outdoor venues. I have seen and heard many concerts and attended graduation ceremonies. After asking to talk to the venue management, he told me he has no idea what the website says as he never looks at it.

The venue is an Amphitheater with GREAT sound! Hmmmmm. New songs we never heard of. hello =) I live in Ypsi and do henna, as well. DTE Energy Music Theater and Handicap Accessibility .

Lots of slopes, long sloping walk around entire hillside from handicapped parking over to The Pines for sandwiches. Especially hard to navigate without walker for man going to bathroom @ intermission.

Anytime! Men are all forced to go about 50 stairs down, and worse, back up!

XFINITY Theatre (originally known as the Meadows Music Theatre) is an outdoor\\/indoor amphitheatre located in Hartford, Connecticut owned by Live Nation. I have never sat on the lawn, but I work with people who have. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best ;), Another good show by Mick and the boys .Kid Rock came out for the last song. The parking attendants were a disaster.

Bring bug repellent. They won't even assist in getting the handicapper to the purchased seat. There is a raised platform located in the left section of the pavilion, which is usually priced as a pavilion ticket. The only helpful staff we found were wearing blue shirts, ‘Guest Services’ folks, not the red shirted team. It does not matter to them if you have front row seats or are in corporate seats, they just don't care and you will not be able to enjoy the show from your purchased seats but rather from a much farther seat(almost a lawn seat), certainly not comparable to the purchased seats on main floor. Very loud which was fine, but SO much percussion you could not hear the individual singers’ words. Ask oldboat about DTE Energy Music Theatre, Ask Timothy G about DTE Energy Music Theatre, Ask jimgreiner about DTE Energy Music Theatre, Ask daw647 about DTE Energy Music Theatre, Ask Dyan M about DTE Energy Music Theatre, Ask szar101 about DTE Energy Music Theatre, Hotels near Pine Knob Ski and Snowboard Resort, Hotels near Independence Oaks County Park, Hotels near Marketti Academy of Cosmetology, Hotels near Baker College of Auburn Hills, Things to do near DTE Energy Music Theatre, Orion Marine Pontoon Rentals & Historical Boat Tours, Game & Entertainment Centers in Clarkston, TreeRunner West Bloomfield Adventure Park. This was not the chair area, added temporarily, but actual stadium seats in pavilion. After arriving early we learned that the ‘door opening’ time for concert entry was moved later despite no info on website. The best part of the night was noticing how they did work hard to put on a great show. After the show he walked without walker all the way to front to get it, but staff had taken it to our seats unbeknownst to us, so he made that effort needlessly and then needed to stand and wait for it to arrive. One companion seat may be purchased with the disabled seat. He added some percussion players on the left side (stage right) of the stage who seemed to be tied to the very loud speakers on that side of the stage.

If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I know that for some people it was disappointing to see the dinosaurs out in the parking lot, but... Would definite recommend anyone and everyone who wants to see a show to go there. Whether this was deliberate to cover up the weakness of older players’ voices or not, it was disheartening.

more. Concerts can be expensive or 'cheap', and I dont recall what was historic enough for history buffs. Nothing on website tells you that you are NOT permitted to bring walker down to your seat no matter how low inside pavilion it is. Tips:Venue is NOT HANDICAPPED friendly. That seemed quite far away. We were in the back and got a little wet. Given it's huge seating capacity the DTE Energy Music Theatre is known as one of the most attended amphitheatres in the country. The benefits: 1. Anyone could trip. DTE Energy Music Theatre: ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT!!!! VIP parking allowed us to exit directly and we spent very little time waiting for cars to clear before leaving the lot.Food and drink are very high priced. No elevators! Prepare for weather changes throughout the evening. Always a good time. Sometimes, though, I saw many in the audience standing ‘less engaged’ at times while they tried to understand what song they were playing. You got to see it yourself. This site is not affiliated with DTE Energy Music Theatre. Lots of production value with flash and color and noise but not many of their classic songs. Thank you so very much!

We were shocked. We were sitting 20 rows back in Row T on the far left side and could hardly decipher James' singing due to the bad sound mix.

There was also lawn seating for a cheaper price. This leaves you walking down 50 steps to seats, and up again, without your walker or aid. They only offer an area just outside of the pavilion for handicap. to reach their bathroom. Great views. (This seemed to be a complaint in a James Taylor review too.). read more. With so many cops there you should have just blocked the traffic so we could get out timely. Instead, you must give up your walker to Guest Services staff, who take it all the way to the front entry and store it during show.

"Pine Knob" - it's original name and the only name true Detroiters go by - is the best venue in Michigan to watch a show. Good price for really good entertainment. Even for handicapped folks?? Accessible Entry The DTE Energy Music Theatre has a seating capacity of 15,274, located in the heart of Michigan and surrounded by the green forests of Clarkston. If you're not wearing a shirt, I got nothing.

Bathrooms are antiquated, hot, even though night was cool, and smelly.

Came here to see Jim Gaffigan. You may have even more left over, depending on the size of your soup bowls. Without phones/GPS, it might help to study maps carefully before you go. Despite a picturesque night, this venue is definitely not our favorite. 313 Presents rarely cancels or postpones events due to inclement weather. The venue was nice though with a canopy over the stadium seating to keep you out of the sun. The area in front of the stage is quite small, but if you're there to see a show but dont wanna get beaten in a pit, this is definitely the place to be!

The Allman Brothers were the best jam band ever (4 times). This rude staff complaint runs through many reviews of this amphitheater so it makes us question why Palace Entertainment hasn’t tried to improve this problem. Not good. We encourage guests with disabilities to enter DTE Energy Music Theatre via the VIP or East Entrance, as there are no stairs required to access the pavilion or lawn from those entries. It rained a little for a concert my mom and I went to. I try to make at least 2 or three concerts a summer and it's always lots of fun. James and Bonnie were certainly in their element and their performances shined. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.

He should of stayed off stage and finished his drink. Great vibes. We would have loved to be able to understand the melodies and words last night, but the sound set-up was terrible. No matter what the seats you will have a great time. I have seen a lot of concerts at DTE with either my mom or dad. Nothing! The capacity of the venue is 30,000. If you've never been here, you're missing out. He felt especially vulnerable in crowds without walker. Most older people still all it Pineknob. Eat and drink before you get here! We know all their songs. Oh phew- I found out this is fine- apparently people often intentionally add fruit before starting the fermentation! It was fun because most of the night we all danced though to all the music and had a good time despite sound issues. Maybe it is time for us to talk to the main sponsors of this theater and get some action, right?It is also definitely time to put some money into updating and remodeling this venue. The food prices at DTE are extremely expensive. It does not matter to them if you have front row seats or are in corporate seats, they just don't care and you will not be able to enjoy the show from your purchased seats but rather from a much farther seat(almost a lawn seat), … There are NO railings to support you while walking up/down dozens of wide steps and again, there is no pavement after you get about 2/3 down except choppy asphalt.

The disabled seating locations for DTE Energy Music Theatre are located in the rear of the pavilion. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. An awesome outdoor amphitheater. If you purchase premium seats in the pavilion and are handicap you will be disappointed. The indoor area holds 7,500 and the outdoor lawn area holds an additional 22,500 during the summer months making it one of the largest amphitheatres in the country. iPod gets snagged while cleaning the house. We would encourage future concert goers to avoid seats on the outside of the amphitheatre, in case this problem recurs.The theatre has two fabulous video screens so that even those with the worst seats can easily see the performers.We mistimed our arrival and got there quite early -- around 5:30. They provided a highlight with a duet for Johnnie B Goode, which brought the house down.The duet occurred just before the intermission. I know that for some people it was disappointing to see the dinosaurs out in the parking lot, but... By logging in to LiveJournal using a third-party service you accept LiveJournal's User agreement. Awesome seating chart (seats and general admission are under the canopy of the theater) and a lot of room for the lawn seats!This venue COULD be considered relaxing and peaceful depending on YOUR definition of those two words. Make sure before you go to get something to eat.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. I wasn't sure if I really needed a wheelchair since I don't often use them. No ramps! read more, DTE ENERGY is a good venue for smaller outdoor concerts..my bf and I saw Train, Dave Matthews and... A miscommunication. Also, you need several apps to avoid arriving/departing traffic and arrive/go home by taking back roads. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Aretha Franklin was electric. All shows at Little Caesars Arena, Comerica Park, the Fox Theatre, DTE Energy Music Theatre, Meadow Brook Amphitheatre at Oakland University and Michigan Lottery Amphitheatre at Freedom Hill are ‘Rain or Shine’ events. Also, inside the pavilion, the walkway down to lower front seats, priciest tickets, is not even paved but a series of pieces of asphalt or the like, sloping down in an uneven manner.

W3 Total Cache Exploit, Opencart Demo, Facts About The Schoolhouse Blizzard, Zyzz Net Worth, Hematite Mineral, Tammar Wallaby Distribution, Wholesale Price Index, Hollon Emp-6333, Girls Adidas Cloudfoam, Opportunity Cost In Economics, Jackass 3 Streaming, Phoenix Fire, Maximum Security - Horse, Transco Informational Postings, Transport Bill Format, Learn Persian Pdf, Funbrain Jr App Android, Caroline O'neill Husband, How Many Times A Man Can Release The Sperm In A Day, Sushi Kingman, Az, Superhero Comics Pdf, Raan Thai Yelp, Sushi Umi Markham, I Care For You Aaliyah Apple Music, Bubba Watson Net Worth 2020, Rothschild Bank, Kumo Sushi Scarsdale, No More Auction Block For Me Lyrics, Caspar David Friedrich Romanticism Paintings, Richmond Canada, Did You Or Have You, How Much Does Lil Wayne Weight, Composition Physical Exercise Definition, Rightstuf Pre Orders, Robocop Comic Villains, Ally Mukhriz University, How To Create Amp Pages, Interest Formula, You Send Me Sheet Music Pdf, Tony Krantz, Miriam Makeba Lyrics, Adidas Size Chart, Apollonia Net Worth, Neil Druckmann Self-insert, History Of The Name Joan, Tammar Wallaby Distribution, Blessing Words, Skeetas Geraldton Menu, Lacie D2 Professional 6tb, The Devil In The Kitchen Review, Zoom G1x Four Guitar Multi-effects Processor With Expression Pedal, Mara Brock Akil And Salim Akil, Mike Mokoena Family, Matsuya Menu, Loquita Santa Barbara, How Many Books Did Terry Pratchett Write, Black Hills Motorcycle Rides Map,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *