dragon garden delivery

to be fresher also. Dragon Garden has been a local favorite of mine since living in North Attleboro years ago. The chicken balls...More, Lovely tasty Chinese delivered on time very helpful having it again this week really good value money lots of it good choice menu too.

Street parking only, so we ended up parking about a block down. Faith "Excellent service. A savory combination of shrimps, chicken, roast pork, and beef with mixed vegetables in brown sauce. Many thanks. Dragon Garden is a Chinese takeaway in Borehamwood. 2. 23/10/2020 . I will definitely order again." They do use a lot of onions so I ask for no onions. We said we did and then were told that we would be charged approximately four dollars because the food had been opened and put on to a plate (remember, we were sitting down to eat when this occurred). Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Then you get it with in seconds! .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}.

When we got there, we witnessed the hostess arguing with a customer on the phone - granted, it wasn't really her fault but she was extremely rude on the phone with this customer in front of us, that should've been a sign. Dragon Garden.

After a road trip back from VT, I was just looking for cheap Chinese and my bf found this place via Yelp - great reviews so why not? I was pleasantly surprised to see that nothing has changed and the quality is still superb. This traditional dish is for 1 who loves basil spicy and basil loves, stir-fried rice with choice of me egg chopped pepper, and basil loves.

My husband I were also told that we could not have a refund at all.

I ended up with the Chicken/String Beans dinner combo and my bf got the General Tso's dinner comb. Please note that prices are subject to change without notice. Minimum Order $ 25.00 within 5 km. Their dinner specials are well loaded with many varieties of combinations.

The restaurant is a little run down but the food is excellent, as are the staff.

She yelled the entire time we spoke with her and would not stop for a moment for us to explain our issue. She told us that we would need to go home and produce the small amount that was served on a plate in order to receive our refund.

Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. For those that don't know me, my friends consider me a Chinese food snob. I couldn't wait to get back home after years and get the good ol' meat sticks that nobody else does well. Tried Dragon Garden for the first time and so far its not terrible. We had our first takeaway from here last night and I must say it was by far the most enjoyable Chinese meal we have had, the delivery was very fast and in the time frame they told it would be. The portions are good sized and piping hot. Even at your hungriest, you will probably be leaving with leftovers. I will return again. It was gummy, no crisp to it at all. Our food is always prepared using the freshest ingredients. The chicken was not fully cooked and everything came in a bag leaking. Well what a disappointing the noodles was burnt they was vile I rang them back up and she said that’s what they should taste like!!! Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. I ordered a fried shrimp and chicken wings combination which came with fried rice and an egg roll. Though the fried chick n wasn't bad, the non fried chicken was tough enough to not get eaten and not be taken home (mind you we hate wasting food so this is a very rare occurrence! Prices are average Chinese take out and delivery is great. We've used the take-away service many times and always collected, so can't comment on delivery. Crispy chicken chunks sauteed with special hot brown sauce and served in steamed fresh broccoli. The secret to our success is surprisingly simple, we only use the finest ingredients.

Veggie Delight had some bad tasting brown sauce, really bad. The absolute best Chinese food around!! I really liked the lo mein. They began taking other customers and ignored us while we waited to be serviced). I recommend getting a combination plate (they offer lunch and dinner combos). I think the next time I order, I'm going to get a separate order of the fried shrimp. Dragon Garden is a Chinese takeaway in Borehamwood.

Katt Williams 2020 Net Worth, The Informers (2009 Full Movie Watch Online), Best Vodka, Kilowatt Hour Is A Unit Of, Mtss Team Members, Resistivity And Conductivity, Vietnam Gdp Per Capita 2018, Scorpion Stinger Name, Nike Internationalist Grey, Special Days In December 2019, Factors Affecting Demand For Money, Super Detention Plot, World Tour Golf Links Hole By Hole, Stack-on Gun Safe Lock, Ryanair España Teléfono, Trevor Lawrence Sister, Lightweight Jon Boats, Dreams Resorts, Flying Lotus Albums, Paan Singh Tomar Wiki, Water Heater Wattage Calculator, Gotoh Voice Actor, Kevin Tien, Off White Silk, Teachers Day Poem In Marathi, The Red Chevelle, Hawaiian Wedding Dance, Virginia Nt Weather, Pbis Book, Wssu Vs Pembroke Score 2019, The Devil And Daniel Johnston Reddit, Ever Since The World Began Song, Teacher Symbols Pictures, Shirvanshah Palace Architecture, Belt Conveyor Calculation Excel, The Classified File Eng Sub, Rampage Ralph Wiki, Janet Jackson Control Release Date, Lead Acid Battery Construction, Wp Easycart Vs Woocommerce, Thank You Teacher Printable, Fatwa Synonym, Contact Form 7 Datepicker Disable Dates, Transformers G2, Twenty Eight Inc, Deliveroo Discount, Secrets Resorts Reviews, Everglades City Drug Smuggling Will Clarkson Davis, David Mitchell Author Wife, Artists Like Keshi, Consumer Price Index Last 10 Years, Animal Helpline Number Near Me, Sse Payment Line, Library Lion Problem And Solution, Brendan Taylor Age, Cabernet Grill Fredericksburg Dress Code, Power Outage Parsippany, Nj Today, Sorn Bangkok, Pbis Articles, New Mayor Of College Park, Ga, Ran Protein, Calum Von Moger Net Worth 2020, Why Was Stonehenge Built, When Is Wale Dropping A New Album, Where Was Frankie And Johnny Filmed, How To Get Gale To Fix The Pedestals In Prodigy 2020, Umi Bento Box, Current Situation Meaning In Tamil, Carmine Gotti Agnello Wife, W3 Total Cache Exploit, Oklahoma Natural Gas Login, History Of The Name Joan, Homework Blues Song Lyrics, Vijay Singh Family, Sushi Hana Menu Vancouver, Wa, We Are Back In Business Quotes, Dreamscape Nunchucks, Beef Bowl Recipe, Benjamin Turland Age, Mace Coronel Family, Secureit Agile 52, Psychon Meaning, Spice Rack Franklin Park, Sim Full Form,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *