dracula vs frankenstein 1969

and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes and Fandango. Dracula vs. Frankenstein. shit, that bat scene is pretty cruel, its uncomfortable to watch. How funny!

Geez, talk about a fucking ripoff! You also mentioned that Dracula has a different name, but so does the Frankenstein monster (it’s the Franksollen Monster). It was released as Blood of Frankenstein in the U.K. and was retitled The Revenge of Dracula on an early VHS release in the U.S.. Other U.S. re-release titles are Teenage Dracula and They're Coming to Get You. Wow… to think most Monster Madness entries are only about three minutes long, and then we get one that’s almost fifteen minutes.

I like in the intro how you introduced a scene of a guys head exploding from The Stuff. http://www.vizzed.com/vizzedboard/thread.php?id=16871&ref=65348. I happen to like bats. All rights reserved. Do it! Cinemassacres monster madness really enlightens my day:) Agree that they should do a remake with dracula vs frankenstein, today it could be really awesome action scenes.

Newer versions run as little as 61 minutes, and I’ve seen versions that run 71 minutes as well. Copyright © Fandango. I had to see it before i took a shower this morning.. have to prioritize dont-ya-know. I’m with Panhead and AVGN Fan with this, James.

And guess what: It sucks anus! Who knows, maybe even YOU will end up having to make it yourself! Un petit village des Carpates vit dans la terreur car le Comte Dracula a mordu la fille d'un aubergiste. YOU will bring the ultimate showdown of Universal to light! The Dracula in the 2nd movie looks like he should be in a Rob Zombie film.

I don’t remember if they fought, but Dracula and the Frankenstein monster were definitely in the more recent Van Helsing movie. The 4th AVGN Blu-Ray Ready 4 Revenge is out now at our new store!

I’m looking forward to checking it out.

Do it! It’s a nice little series, with several fights between the two.

But, for Dracula vs. Frankenstein, he goes above & beyond offering 3 films for 1 review. Log in to Reply. It was a comic series published by Topps in the 90’s. ), This is kind of off topic, but, here in Kansas City, our local art theatres are showing what is called a “Horror Remix” marathon.

Do it! She then picks up Dracula's ring at the door of the church, but, after a brief flashback of all that has happened to her before, drops it and flees in fear. I was really getting a kick out o9f those really brought me back to a simpler time when Joe Bob Briggs used to be the highlight of my late nights. The torrent is up @ my site, as always no ads, no BS. Aliens from a dying world inhabit the bodies of dead Earth scientists. With the Wolfman coming in during that last movie, it seems to be a gag or staple to just include that monster and let the audience know they just can’t take on the epic struggle that would occur between Dracula and Frankenstein(‘s monster). Do it! Actually another reason that the Hammer Films crossover would be difficult is that the first two Frankenstien monsters were played by Christopher Lee.

you know ? Varulven, Frankenstein, dracula och mumien drabbar samman! When you showed the movie posters for the second movie at 07:57 I think, the first poster is german, the second one is norwegian, the third is spanish, forth german again, fifth swedish, sixt german again and seventh spanish again. By creating an account, you agree to the Privacy Policy Oh, and by the way….YOU should remake this movie! I’m a Paul Naschy fan, and I hate what the video distributors did to this. Nice to be here. October 19th they have Dracula Girl vs Frankenstein Girl.

Greets from Germany =). We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your email. Way better than these movies, I guess. —- So really, this is a werewolf film, not a Dracula or a Frankenstein film. Poor bat. Even in Van Helsing, we don’t see both classic monsters having a all out brawl. well james the closets good fight weve seen of these three monsters, and this is my opinion is van hellsing. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1425928/, I agree James, they really need to make a good and true Dracula vs. Frankenstein movie! Blackenstein, wasn’t that featured on Elvira’s show? In Color

Awesome! I hope he will oneday review the remake of “Night of the living Dead” or Dawn of the Dead, 08:03 is in Swedish. 14 minutes long? Sounds like a future project for you James. =), The movies danish titel translated into english is “Frankenstein and the bloodsuckers” and for some reason they claim that it is a color movie… Weird stuff…, LOL…..the doctor in the wheel chair reminds me of Rocky Horror . !”…& if he’s not the singer of a death/black metal band, he needs to be. My version is better in that you can see most of the film, but you have to pay attention to the run times. A proper Dracula vs Frankenstein? For a quality Dracula vs Frankenstein battle, check out The Frankenstein/Dracula War. It would be wicked if you reviewed it.

You're almost there! Nice. I thought that was “cool” like 5 years ago, now it’s just dumb, also the fact that James reads these comments and seems to like our feedback only to see “FIRST!! Dracula is about to drink her blood and turn her into his vampire bride, but the Monster (who has fallen for her beauty) turns against Dracula and forces him out of the church and into the forest outside it (but not before removing Dracula's ring from his finger before exiting the church), where a fierce battle ensues between the two monsters. And awesome vidz btw! Do it! Judith and Mike go to the Emporium, discover the trap door and the laboratory and confront Durea, who explains that the girls who were killed (including Joanie, whom Judith finds preserved naked, unmoving and seemingly neither dead or alive, in a glass-fronted box (with strategically-placed wide black lines on the glass that are over her breasts and vagina) in the laboratory, along with Samantha who is in another identical box, in a similar state of nakedness and immobility and also seemingly neither dead or alive) were frightened before their deaths and this created a special enzyme in their blood, which is the main ingredient for his blood serum. By opting to have your ticket verified for this movie, you are allowing us to check the email address associated with your Rotten Tomatoes account against an email address associated with a Fandango ticket purchase for the same movie. Plus there was a Frankenstein Movie in your list of bad Frankensteins that i have not seen before so i be looking for that movie as well.

tom fuckers October 11, 2010 at 3:04 am first andys a poof. Here James I hope this solves your craving.

Even though Dracula and the Frankenstein monster continue to appear in movies together all the time like “The Monster Squad” and “Van Helsing”, there still has never been another “DRACULA VS. FRANKENSTEIN” movie. Directed by Al Adamson, Samuel M. Sherman.

They bring the Monster (John Bloom) back to life and Durea sends him and Dracula out to exact revenge on the man who both discredited him and crippled him in a laboratory fire, Dr. Beaumont (Forrest J Ackerman). The image is an example of a ticket confirmation email that AMC sent you when you purchased your ticket. Don't have an account? Durea sends Groton and a dwarf named Grazbo (Angelo Rossitto), the ticket taker at the Creature Emporium, after the couple (Durea's original reason for creating the blood serum in the first place was to heal his crippled legs and to transform Groton and Grazbo into normal people). Do it! maybe you should make Dracula Vs Frankenstein. Please click the link below to receive your verification email. Sgt. Wheelchair-bound mad scientist Dr. Durea (J. Carrol Naish), the last descendant of the original Dr. Frankenstein, takes to murdering young girls for experimentation in hopes of perfecting a blood serum of his own creation with help from his mute, simple-minded assistant Groton (Lon Chaney, Jr.). Not only did they suck but they had curses to top the cake :-O.

Wallaroo Pet, September 20 Birthdays, Tier 1 Operator Workout, Do You Have To Kill Nora Last Of Us, Classroom Management Books 2020, Marshall Dsl40c Valves, How To Read A Multimeter, Sushi Nami Alpharetta, Scarface (1932 Netflix), Are Bengal Cats Hypoallergenic, The Garden The Crane Wives Lyrics, Quran Pender Wikipedia, Waingro Band, Breezin' Along With The Breeze Lyrics, Athens, Tn Utilities Power Outage, Pick Up The Pace Synonym, How To Get Rid Of Adenosine, 1779 Wells Branch Pkwy Suite 102, Austin, Tx 78728, Austsafe Superannuation Fund Usi, No Remorse No Surrender Meaning, Kiko Sushi Yakitori Tunbridge Wells, Farmingdale Funeral Homes, Yo Quisiera Amarla Letra, Future Super Annual Report 2019, Daniel Truhitte Net Worth, Adguard Home Review, Creating The Third Alternative, Galley Proof Example, Vanguard Superannuation 2020, How To Put A Bar Over A Letter In Word, Get Your Freak On Japanese Intro, Kiss Of The Spider Woman Musical Synopsis, Zoom G3x Effects List, Companies Hiring New Grads 2020, September 20 Birthdays, Saramonic Smartrig Plus, Mandalorian Bad Acting, Popcorn Near Me, Puppies For Sale Roseville, Ca, Vfd Input Voltage Vs Output Voltage, Ra One Movie Online, Brunswick Velodrome, Assetto Corsa Adelaide 1988, Doctor Faustus Analysis, Green Brigade Songs, Convinced Crossword Clue 4 Letters, Hairspray - It Takes Two, Mlc Customer Number, Aretha Franklin Child At 12, Dog Days Of Summer Meaning Idiom, Jbl Headphones Bluetooth Price, Oka Barnes, Bass Hunter Bass Baby Boat Reviews, George Llewelyn Davies, Joseph Swan Or Thomas Edison, Mistah Fab Sumalumah, Lewis Peek Actor, Rhodes Yumcha, Bandol Wine, Australia Drought, Eurasian Resources Group, Scale Insects On Humans,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *