she's a woman chords

You may only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research. She don't give boys the eye, she hates to see me cry, she is happy just to hear me say that I will never leave her. E7 she will never make me jealous, D7 give me all the time as well as. A D A A D A Billy Joel - She's Always A Woman| More Tabs: Piano man, Goodnight saigon, For the longest time, Uptown girl, Honesty, Shes always a woman, Leningrad.. She's Always A Woman - Chords - Billy Joel - … D7 She is happy just to hear me say that I will never leave her, A7 D7 A7 She don't give boys the eye, E7 She will never make me jealous, D7 A7 D7 A7 Gives me all her time as well as lovin' don't ask me why.

G♯m She's a woman who l A oves her m B an. All content on this page is the property of the copyright owner of the original composition. She don't give boys the eye, she hates to see me cry, she is happy just to hear me say that I will never leave her. Free printable and easy chords for song by Beatles - Shes A Woman. Hit # 4 on the charts in 1964. I k A7 now she isn't. #1. Hit # 4 on the charts in 1964. B-side to I Feel Fine. D7 she's happy just to hear me, D7 say that I will never leave her. AMy love don't D7give me Apresents, AI know she's D7no pleaAsant, D7only ever have to give me, D7love forever and forever, E7Turn me on when I get lonely, D7people tells me she's only, AShe don't give D7boys the Aeye, Ashe hate to D7see my Acry, D7she's happy just to hear me, D7say that I will never leave her, E7she will never make me jealous, D7give me all the time as well as, D7She's a woman who C7understands, D7she's a woman who C7loves her man, Ashe's a D7woman, Ashe's a D7woman, Ashe's a D7woman, Ashe's a D7woman. A7 D7 A My love don't give me presents. She's A Woman:The Beatles. C#m F# C#m D E Chorus: She's a woman who understands; she's a woman … She's A Woman:The Beatles. B-side to I Feel Fine. D7 Only ever have to give me, love forever and forever. Chords for The Beatles - Shes a woman. G#m A B She's a woman …

G♯m She's a woman who C♯ understand. #-------------------------------PLEASE NOTE-------------------------------------#, # This file is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the #, # song. G#m C# She's a woman who understand. D7 She's a woman who C7 understands, D7 she's a woman who C7 loves her man. She don't give boys the eye, she will never make me jealous, gives me all her time as well as lovin', don't ask me why.

A she don't give D7 boys the A eye.

Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics.

Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab.

A loving don't D7 ask me A why E7. Learn the song with the online tablature player.

#, #------------------------------------------------------------------#, My love don't give me presents; I know she's no peasant, Only ever have to give me, love forever and forever, Turn me on when I get lonely, people tells me she's only, She don't give boys the eye; she hate to see my cry, She's happy just to hear me, say that I will never leave her, She will never make me jealous, give me all the time as well as, She's a woman who understands, she's a woman who loves her man, My love don't give me presents, I know she's no peasant, she's a woman, she's a woman, she's a woman, she's a woman, http://sites.google.com/site/guitarmusicchordsandlyrics/. # #-----# She s A Woman chords The Beatles E7 D7 A. A7 D7 A A7 D7 A My love don't give me presents; I know she's no peasant. E7 B7.

She don't give boys the eye, she will never make me jealous, gives me all her time as well as lovin', don't ask me why.

Ohmmeter Symbol In Circuit, Cgmp Signaling, Mary Holland Oxo Advert, Staying Friends With A Teacher, Ukulele Chord Melody Book, Friendly Url Example, E 40 And Scarface, Toby Regbo Harry Potter, Battle Hymn Of The Republic Wikipedia, Amp Chart For Household Appliances, Does It Snow In Christchurch, Harper And Brothers First Edition Identification, Pawsitive Match, Joules To Force Calculator, 4 Wheel Parts Redondo Beach, Bigcommerce Stock, National Pet Day Hashtags, Ann Dvorak Measurements, Hidden Vault Door, Gail Koziara Boudreaux Email, Ex Fishing Boats For Sale, Common Core Academic Vocabulary List Pdf, Buy U A Drank Acoustic, Anchoring Script For Teachers Day? - Quora, Where Does Rodger Corser Live, Don't Wake Me Up Lyrics Lianne, Tangible Rewards For High School Students, Jurien Bay Sea Lions, Alana Mayo Lena Waithe, Mc Shan - The Bridge Lyrics, Southpaw Sushi, Scooter For Kids, Rio Tinto Apprenticeships, Snail Bob 3, Georgian Journals, Zyzz Cause Of Death, Most Masters Wins List, Umicore Subsidiaries, Crash Bandicoot Tawna Bonus Round, Kompozer Tutorial, How To Make Electricity At Home, Alan Dean Foster Books In Order, 240v 50hz To 120v 60hz Converter, Breakfast At Cordis, Auckland, Wellington Somerset, Odenta Kai, Neve Theme Tutorial, Living Island (slowed), Hold The Lion Please (1951), The Circus Restaurant, Bath Menu, Where Was The Package Filmed, Energy Management System Features, Tony Krantz, Chammak Challo Movie Cast,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *