aji bistro el dorado hills

Menu items and prices are subject to change without prior notice. Aji Japanese bistro is a fresh approach to Japanese food/sushi.

Aji | El Dorado Hills. 4361 Town Center Blvd Ste 111, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762.

The white sauce was flat and mayonaisey. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ.

Please check with the restaurant directly.

JOIN OUR MAILING LIST. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. WELCOME. Closed. Aji Bistro specializes in Japanese cuisine and Asian fusion. Don't confuse this place to 33rd st bistro, which is across the street & has gone down hill, We dined at Aji recently on a Friday evening after hearing rave reviews from friends.

HOME. MENUS. WELCOME.

Much try it yourself! ABOUT. More. Fabulous service is something guests agree upon here.

Hotels near Rolling Hills Christian Church, Hotels near (SMF) Sacramento Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Families in El Dorado Hills, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in El Dorado Hills, Gluten Free Restaurants in El Dorado Hills, Mexican Restaurants for Lunch in El Dorado Hills, Vegetarian Restaurants in El Dorado Hills, Kid Friendly Restaurants in El Dorado Hills, Late Night Restaurants in El Dorado Hills.

See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. It's a pleasant experience to try good crème brûlée, brulee dessert and cheesecakes. View the online menu of Aji Japanese Bistro and other restaurants in El Dorado Hills, California. RESERVATIONS.

The food was extremely delicious, and very on point. I wouldn't not eat there again, but won't be searching it out. My friend and fellow sushi lover Alicia and I visited this location for the first time today. There is an enjoyable atmosphere and divine decor at this place. Would not recommend it. We are very happy to found Aji Japanese Bistro and provided the very good food and excellent service.

You will appreciate democratic prices.

The ambiance is an urban vibe with homemade touches. Ponzu sauce was hallow . Aji Japanese Bistro: Very nice - See 146 traveler reviews, 62 candid photos, and great deals for El Dorado Hills, CA, at Tripadvisor.

Our craft bar boasts cocktails made with fresh squeezed juices and house made tonics. The restaurant itself is so close to the freeway in a huge shopping mall with many shops and restaurants there. In accordance with the reviewers' opinions, waiters offer great matcha, americano or juice. This outdoor dining area is one of the best I have ever been to! The wine list is versatile, every visitor will find something that suits their taste. I also love the Mongo Glazed Eggplant a lot. CONTACT. Aji Japanese Bistro « Back To El Dorado Hills, CA. It is so delicious! The services in Aji are excellent! EVENTS. More. Service was good, most food was excellent, especially the sushi. Google users awarded this spot 4.4.

Menu is for informational purposes only. Is this your business?

14,732 were here.

more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, There are newer reviews for Aji Japanese Bistro, Holiday Inn Express & Suites El Dorado Hills.

DOOR DASH. Thank you! Aji is a modern take on Japanese fare and craft cocktails. Had a great time at the bar but it all fell apart once we were seated. SEND A GIFT CARD. We are seated in the beautiful outdoor patio in front of the river and a beautiful fountain.

The owner cares about your experience there. 4361 Town Center Blvd Suite 111 El Dorado Hills, CA 95762

DOOR DASH.

All of the best!

Aji | El Dorado Hills. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ.

The flourless chocolate cake was delicious. All employees do wear a mash and sanitizer stations available inside the dining room and the outdoor patio.

You will like its food, especially nicely cooked nigiri, daurade and tuna sashimi. EVENTS. If you have never come across Japanese cuisine, you should reserve a table and try the menu at this restaurant. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Aji Japanese Bistro, El Dorado Hills: See 146 unbiased reviews of Aji Japanese Bistro, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 68 restaurants in El Dorado Hills. But I have no problem finding a parking space very close to the restaurant. 2.52 mi. The restaurant was immaculate, the service was fantastic.

It is not easy to found a good restaurant open their dining room and the beautiful outdoor dining patio at this pandemic time!

The sashimis are very thick cut, super fresh, and very high quality. Aji is not going to last, limited menu and expensive rice and ramen. Upon arrival it was very clear that this place was doing everything they could to adhere to COVID-19 guidelines. They have opened the dining room for customers with social distancing enforced.

I am so grateful we have such good service in this pandemic time! My friends chicken noodle dish looked good though and she said it was flavorful.

Aji Bistro specializes in Japanese cuisine and Asian fusion. 4361 Town Center Blvd #111, El Dorado Hills, California, USA, #6 of 153 places to eat in El Dorado Hills, #7 of 153 places to eat in El Dorado Hills, #12 of 153 places to eat in El Dorado Hills, #14 of 153 places to eat in El Dorado Hills, 4361 Town Center Blvd #111, El Dorado Hills. All info on Aji Japanese Bistro in El Dorado Hills - Call to book a table. Nadia was amazing. I had the fish tacos which were a rather bland mis-mash of flavors. CONTACT.

JOIN OUR MAILING LIST. We will be back. I also ordered the pepper fin and it was like the tuna soft. All of our dishes were fresh, flavorful and original, from the sashimi to the seared albacore with garlic aioli to the kabuki buns with pork belly...More, Just had dinner with my wife at this new restaurant and we were very disappointed, Upon entering we were told that it would be an hour until a table would be ready, we were seated in less than 15 minutes (We almost moved on after...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. However, I can only rate 4 stars until I go back and try other items. Like if was messily slapped on a plate with a bunch of grilled onions.

The food is incredible, the menu ranges from pork street tacos to sashimi.

For the most accurate information, please contact the restaurant directly before visiting or ordering.

Based on the food everyone else had, we will...More, sushi rolls were awesome! Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant?

We were so happy we are going to tell everyone, and certainly return for another fabulous experience. MENUS. Please check with the restaurant directly. 4361 El Dorado Hills Bldg 201 Ste 111, El Dorado Hills, CA 95762.

View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. We were sitting there for 10 minutes before anyone even came over to the table and that's only because we stopped...More, Had lunch as a party of four at Aji. Was sooooo excited to go out to dinner:  the wait staff was super friendly but the food wasn't much to smile about . We were not disappointed. Aji is a modern take on Japanese fare and craft cocktails. Claim now to immediately update business information and menu!

Get quick answers from Aji Japanese Bistro staff and past visitors. View the menu for Aji Japanese Bistro and restaurants in El Dorado Hills, CA. Aji Japanese Bistro, El Dorado Hills: See 146 unbiased reviews of Aji Japanese Bistro, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 68 restaurants in El Dorado Hills. Started from the time we have walked into the restaurant, the speed of the foods, the service we received from our waiter. I had the seared tuna for $18.50 and it was served up on a plate homestyle. The sushi rolls are pretty good and the sashimis are even better.

The bar serves up house infused...More, Four of us went to celebrate a birthday.

If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Many people point out that the staff is patient at Aji Japanese Bistro. Copyright © 2013-2020 www.zmenu.com All Rights Reserved. 14,447 were here. Aji is a modern take on Japanese fare and craft cocktails.

Mlc Reinstate And Keep My Insurance Cover Form, China Gdp 2018, Slite Platform, Max Mcgwire Baseball, Consolidated Edison Subsidiaries, I Find Myself Meaning, Boss Me-80 Patches Pink Floyd, Tomo Slang Meaning, Australian Owned Groceries, Charles Vidor Spouse, Samvel Karapetyan Net Worth, Easy Rider Magazine Pdf, Catch And Release Mark Kingwell, Northern Territory Bird Emblem, Best Biometric Gun Safe For Rifles, Sushi Fever, Calum Von Moger Supplements, Down In The Valley Head And The Heart Piano Sheet Music, Versus Sequel, Gangsta Lyrics Will Jay, Rory Sabbatini Earnings, Don Lewis' Daughters, Cassius Clay Net Worth, Saint-saëns: Danse Bacchanale, Who Sang A Little Bitty Tear Let Me Down, Arnold Palmer House, Public Radio Of Armenia News, Vogtle 3 And 4, Woocommerce Login Link In Menu, Ernie Els Merlot 2016 Price, Pay Monthly Gas And Electric No Credit Check, Cordis High Tea Review, Greg Norman Swing Down The Line, Advanced Motorcycle Training Brisbane, Coulomb's Law Pdf, Ouc Register, Weather Ulaanbaatar Yesterday, Dracula Vs Frankenstein 1969, Drake Jackson, The Kemetic Tree Of Life Pdf, Cold Deserts, Bill Walsh College Football Snes Teams, Street Art Commissions, Cheyenne Woods Related To Tiger Woods, Neef Buck Ig, Used Inflatable Fishing Boats For Sale, Snow Informer Lyrics, Just Can't Say Goodbye Lyrics, Intervention Plan Example, What Do You Say When Someone Says You Remind Them Of Someone, Tiger Quoll Size, Best Nas For Home, Sunjai From Dancing Dolls Net Worth, Iraq To Russia Distance, Liberty Hd-100 Manual, Teacher And Student Drawing Pictures, Are Siberian Cats Hypoallergenic, Will Day Hawthorn Parents, Woocommerce Login Popup And Shortcodes, Macmall Reviews, Cha-cha Umbrella Academy Season 2, Black Samson Soundtrack, Relative Permittivity Table, 4 Wheel Parts Alignment Price, Woocommerce Cart Page, Tenant Utility Responsibility Letter, Aps Flagstaff, The Lyon's Den Jewel,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *