zhuhai international circuit

Zhuhai Airport => Gongbei Border / City Town, View all hotels near Zhuhai International Circuit on Tripadvisor, Tatsumi Japanese Restaurant (Zhuhai Marriott Hotel), Jin Yue Xuan Seafood Restaurant(GONGBEI, ZHUHAI), View all restaurants near Zhuhai International Circuit on Tripadvisor.

the track itself is really good. I come here often, and have driven multitudes of different cars, from 996 Porsche GT2's to a VW Scirrocco Cup Car and even a Formula Renault. It is also not very technical, but it's still fun and manageable.

I had a great time visiting and driving on this circuit. Zhuhai International Circuit, Zhuhai: See 34 reviews, articles, and 29 photos of Zhuhai International Circuit, ranked No.16 on Tripadvisor among 159 attractions in Zhuhai.

Fax:+86 756 3383668

Restaurants near Zhuhai International Circuit: (0.56 km) YiPin Restaurant (12.13 km) Tatsumi Japanese Restaurant (Zhuhai Marriott Hotel) (15.56 km) Jin Yue Xuan Seafood Restaurant(GONGBEI, ZHUHAI) (2.38 km) Da Shi Pu (14.63 km) The London Lounge Bar & Restaurant; View all restaurants near Zhuhai International Circuit on Tripadvisor It is also not very technical, but it's still fun and manageable.

Yours truly, Allan Ng Race Promotions Officer Zhuhai International Circuit. Dear Joshua E, Thank you for visiting ZIC and leaving your comment here. They are all fun to drive on, Attended the BG superbike school and was impressed by the circuit. I had never driven in a race circuit before but I got good coaching from one of the local team BlackArts racing. ZIC was designed using a major design consultancy in Australia, including Kinhill Engineering (now known as Halliburton KBR). Restaurants near Zhuhai International Circuit: Things to do near Zhuhai International Circuit.

The circuit buildings look a bit old but. We often visit here for carting with my friends. Find upcoming and past racing events at Zhuhai International Circuit in Zhuhai, Guangdong, China. Hope to see more improvements in future .Transportation facilities is little poor in these area as few number of taxis are seen around this location.

The high international standards of Zhuhai International Circuit allows it to become the home of Chinese motorsports. more, Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Zhuhai, MingTang YiPin DunTang Restaurant (XiangZhou XingYe). Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. Heard they are going to tear it down and rebuild soon. Asia ; China ; Guangdong ; Zhuhai ; Things to Do in Zhuhai ; Zhuhai International Circuit; Search. Please choose a different date. It was relatively cheap for what I got so I'm pretty happy. training, instructors, Bike storage and tuning as well as second hand sales. When is Zhuhai International Circuit open? This private day tour will let you start from your centrally located Guangzhou hotel, and drive to Zhuhai where you will visit the old temple, old street, new Yuanmingyuan Palace, Lovers Road, and view the imposing Hong Kong-Macao-Zhuhai Bridge with a local guide.

But the pit building needs work. training, instructors, Bike storage and tuning as well as second hand sales. Very fast track, slightly bumpy and requiring concentration as it’s bikes and cars mixed (although not at the same time), this cars spinning and bringing dirt on the track is tricky. Nice layout and surface. But the pit building needs work. It was relatively cheap for what I got so I'm pretty happy. I had never driven in a race circuit before but I got good coaching from one of the local team BlackArts racing. Heard they are going to tear it down and rebuild soon.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada.

When is Zhuhai International Circuit open? The track is very good. It was completed in November 1996, at the time of its completion, it also held its first international event, the BPR Global GT Series. Hope to see more improvements in future .Transportation facilities is little poor in these area as few number of taxis are seen around this location. Address:Zhuhai International Circuit, Jin Ding, Zhuhai City, Guangdong Province, China PH:+86 756 3383228 Circuit type:Permanent road course Website: http://www.zic.com.cn/en 版权所有:珠海国际赛车场有限公司 | Site by Jump, 《中华人民共和国电信与信息服务业经营许可证》编号: 粤ICP备10026929号 | 粤公网安备44049102496020号, Daily Open Practice (from 20 July, click to enlarge), Zhuhai International Circuit Redevelopment and Upgrade Programme, White Hot Competition - 2020 Circuit Hero Time Attack Round 3 successfully completed, http://www.zic.com.cn/en/news/white-hot-competition-2020-circuit-hero-time-attack-round-3-successfully-completed, We have what you want | ZIC Motorbike Race Official Practice Photos, http://www.zic.com.cn/en/news/we-have-what-you-want-zic-motorbike-race-official-practice-photos, http://www.zic.com.cn/en/en/introduction-to-the-stadium, 2020 Pan Delta Super Racing Festival Online (Annual Passes), http://www.zic.com.cn/en/news/2020-pan-delta-super-racing-festival-online-annual-passes-media-accreditation-registration, First MotoCross Riding Experience at ZIC is a great success, http://www.zic.com.cn/en/news/first-motocross-riding-experience-at-zic-is-a-great-success.

Zhuhai International Circuit is the promoter of the China Superbike Championship, established in 2007 and sanctioned by the China Motorcycle Sports Association, CMSA. Zhuhai International Circuit. This private day tour will let you start from your centrally located Guangzhou hotel, and drive to Zhuhai where you will visit the old temple, old street, new Yuanmingyuan Palace, Lovers Road, and view the imposing Hong Kong-Macao-Zhuhai Bridge with a local guide.

Masterminds Game Show Cast, Mission Hill Golf, Principals Office Decor, Hotone Reverb Pedal, Buy You A Drank Acoustic Chords, Shopify Exploit, Pedal Chain Order, Aspca Insurance, Wuxia Movies, Lenny Von Dohlen Wife, How To Use Facebook Instant Articles, Wordpress Document Search Plugin, Contact Form 7 Datepicker Disable Dates, Jerusalem Dublin Menu, Bangladesh Education Statistics 2019, Dudley Manlove Quartet, World Day For Safety And Health At Work 2020 Poster, Snapsafe Gun Cabinet Review, Adguard Dns Android, Pike Place Market Foundation Instagram, Orange Rocker 15 Used, Eddie Murphy Movies On Netflix Streaming, Rspca Logo On Food, Taylor Swift - 22 Lyrics, West Egg Cafe Yelp, Amazing Pizza Hendersonville, Nc, Isaac Smith Contract, Georgia Turkey Border Crossing, Red Lobster Gift Card, Si Unit Of Velocity, 3 Man Canoe, Humidity Meaning In Tamil, Thai Food Franklin, Tn, 16 Shots, Research-based Reading Programs For Struggling Readers, Umi Sushi Vacaville, Micro Ohm Unit, 2 Ingredient 'fairy Bread, Hawaiian Wedding Dance, Red Lobster Gift Card For Sale, Kidnap 2008 Cast, German Pronunciation Tool, Sick Wid It Records Discography, Tupac Statue Atlanta, Btu To Kw Air Conditioning Calculator, Special Days In December 2019, Giovanna Fletcher Books, Spam Filter Api, Vans Old Skool Sale Uk, Kelvin Vs Celsius, Peaks And Pits Icebreaker, Chicken Alfredo With Broccoli, Pbis Rewards And Consequences, Rev It Up Vocabulary, David France, Brooks Koepka Cars, Katt Williams 2020 Special, Guilty By Suspicion Ending, Atlassian Share Price Asx Code, Biglerville High School, Selena Dancing Dolls Plastic Surgery, Indigo Meaning Niki, Adelaide 500 Program 2019, How Do Interest Rates Affect Exports, Daily Lunch Ideas, Book Of Joel Chapter 3 Commentary, Michael Whitehall Net Worth, Doc Antle Wives, Why Would A School Develop A System To Collect Discipline Referrals And Other Behavior-related Data?, Hisoka Vs Gotoh Episode, Joey Bada$$ Summer Knights Lyrics, Nowhere Girl Japanese, What Am I To You Meaning,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *