yuki sushi santa clara

Closed Opens at 16:30 +1 408-248-9144. Our kids love their chicken Kara-age and tempura. The sushi itself, sub-par. Spicy kani, avocado, cucumber topped with maguro, seaweed salad, crunch and spicy sauce on side. I’m always surprised at how fair the price is. Their sashimi is really fresh and they're pretty generous on the sizes of each slice. On Fridays, customers sometimes line up outside waiting for a seat. The CA roll was even wrong. 10 pieces per order.

Pretty darn good sushi in an unlikely place. The soba comes with tempura and it's pretty filling (even though it doesn't sound like a lot of food on paper).

Delivery & Pickup Options - 479 reviews of Happy Sushi "We are thrilled that this place is in r…

Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. California roll topped with jalapeno sauce. The sushi is always good and the curries and dinner plates are too! yuki sushi (santa clara) or smile sushi (san jose) for a date? Avocado and cucumber wrapped in 6 types of fish. I advise waiting a bit for it to melt and soften before taking a bite out of it. We always love for you to have Yuki Sushi whenever you want it. Spicy. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? A light broth full of clams, shrimp, tofuand vegetables. We had several different types of sushi and they were all delicious!

Tamago, unagi, kampyo, shiitake, cucumber. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Full menu .css-1c2abjj{width:16px;height:16px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-1c2abjj::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1c2abjj::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1c2abjj svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. Family run and comfortable, always fresh and generous plates. Love it!More.

Dinner salad with avocado, cucumberand oranges. Yuki Sushi; Yuki Sushi. However, do not expect super creative and inventive dishes - just basic Japanese fare, nice portion sizes and always friendly service.More, This is my spot for udon! 1827 Pruneridge Ave, Santa Clara, CA 95050 I found this place while browsing the best of citysearch: sushi. The best sushi place in the area by far. Bowl of steamy noodle soup served with a basket of shrimp and vegetable tempura. This place definately lived up to that title! Yuki Sushi Santa Clara is first child that started it all. Yuki Sushi.

Its pricey like any other sushi place but Yuki for sure is def worth the price.

)for Dinner Menu $30 for two people (approx. more, Takeout, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Reservations, Wheelchair Accessible, Table Service, seven pieces of chef choice nigiri and one tekka maki, assorted sashimi tamago and vegetables served over sushi rice, three pieces of chef choice nigiri, one california roll one tekka maki, 15 pieces of assorted sashimi with steamed rice, an assorement of japanese pickled vegetables, a light broth full of clams , shrimp, tofu. 1827 Pruneridge Ave. The cold buckwheat noodles were SOO tasty! That said, the crew here has really stepped up to make sure they can still serve takeout and the quality is just as good as when you used to dine in. Soft shell crab, spicy tuna, avocado topped with spicy sauce and tempura jalapenos rolled in soy wrap. Yuki Sushi is our Go-To for Sushi. Come early or be prepared to wait. A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com.

Be safe, stay positive (at a distance please) and allow us to continue to serve you as we have done for over 30 years. Santa Clara, CA 95050 Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. I have no complaints really about the food, but I just wasn’t blown away. Spicy kani, avocado, cucumberand tempura crumbs topped with jalapeno sauce. Beef, chicken or tofu, with vegetables, sukiyaki style over rice. The side order is pretty cheap too. It wasn’t a problem, I was just surprised that the restaurant was so packed on a Wednesday! Yuck. Yuki Sushi found a second home to share Nobuko’s passion for great Japanese food and provide great dining experiences to the community. The staff is super friendly and always very attentive and welcoming. Please visit our Facebook & Yelp pages for the latest info and hours. (408) 248-9144.

Located in Santa Clara on Pruneridge Avenue, we offer classic and refined Japanese cuisine that our guests have learned for more than 20 years. Fresh asparagus wrapped in thin slices of beef, sauteed in sweet soy marinade. Subscribe to our mailing list! Chicken, tofuand vegetables in a clear broth, served with ponzu sauce. We specialize in Traditioanl and Fusion Japanese Foods such as Sushi, Sashimi, Rolls, Teriyaki, Ramen, Udon, Donburi and Party Platter. The ten zaru soba is also great, especially on a hot day! InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Santa Clara, Hotels near Santa Clara Convention Center, Hotels near (SJC) Mineta San Jose Intl Airport, Hotels near (OAK) Metropolitan Oakland Intl Airport, Asian Restaurants for Families in Santa Clara, Seafood Restaurants for Lunch in Santa Clara, Spanish Restaurants for Lunch in Santa Clara, Best Yakitori (Grilled Skewers) in Santa Clara, Restaurants for Group Dining in Santa Clara, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Santa Clara. Noodles cooked and served in an iron pot with chicken, egg, vegetablesand tempura. As Yuki Sushi in Santa Clara continued to build its roots in the community for their classical take on Japanese cuisine and Yuki Sushi in Willow Glen continued to flourish in its inspired takes of Japanese cuisine, there was a family desire to build a new Yuki experience.

Would recommend!!! Grilled salmon filet marinated in miso paste. Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, Caterers, Take Out, Sushi, Ice Cream & Frozen Desserts, Dessert, Ice Cream Shop, Ice Cream, Dessert, Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt, Donburi Lunches (prices Reflect Lunch 12-2pm), Lunch Entrées (prices Reflect Lunch 12-2pm), Udon & Soba (prices Reflect Lunch 12-2pm), Sarku Japan - 2855 Stevens Creek Blvd FC - 4 / Suite 2457, Santa Clara, KoJa - 2855 Stevens Creek Blvd FC6, Santa Clara, Sarku Japan - 2855 Stevens Creek Blvd Space FC-4, Santa Clara, 1827 Pruneridge Ave, Santa Clara, CA 95050, Rita's Italian Ice & Frozen Custard - 1801 Pruneridge Ave, King's Fish House - 498 N Winchester Blvd. They give you a small bowl of cold soba noodles as a starter which is different from many other Japanese places. 1827 Pruneridge Ave. Assorted sashimi, tamagoand sweet vegetables served over sushi rice. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Yuki Sushi Santa Clara at 1827 Pruneridge Ave in Santa Clara - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map.

The tempura was okay, I suppose, but, very greasy. has been Uni - it never seems fresh or tasty enough. Soft shell crab, kani, avocado, cucumber, masago. Their sashimi is really fresh and they're pretty generous on the sizes of each slice.More. Cold green tea soba noodles served with a basket of shrimp and vegetable tempura.

), it was soo good we ordered a side bowl for dinner too.

Two pieces per order. I've only ordered sushi rolls here once...they're not bad, but I'm just personally not a fan of their rolls. Hoping we'll be able to eat... two pieces of shrimp tempura, japanese mayo, cucumber wrapped in unagi and avocado, two pieces of shrimp tempura, spicy tuna, and kani wrapped in avocado and topped with spicy sauce, crunch and green onions, fresh sake and avocado wrapped in more sake and topped with thin sliced lemon, spicy kani, avocado, cucumber and tempura crumbs topped with jalapeno sauce.

1827 Pruneridge Ave, Santa Clara, CA 95050-6528. order the Nabeyaki udon, but I never really liked the chicken in it that much, so I switched to the Kitsune and order some sashimi on the side. 1827 Pruneridge Ave, Santa Clara Closed now: See all hours. Menu for Yuki Sushi provided by Allmenus.com. 7 reviews of Yuki Sushi, first by The soba comes with tempura and it's pretty filling (even though it doesn't sound like a lot of food on paper). Cream cheese and avocado wrapped in smoked salmon.

FANTASTIC. Nigiri was also good as well, good size chunks of fish with rice. These dishes from the Yuki Sushi menu are contributed by Menuism users directly, as part of a restaurant review, or as part of a photo upload. It was the best soba I’ve ever had… perfectly cool, and just with the right touch of wasabi. It's a different than the soba they give everyone when they sit down...the ten zaru is a green tea soba. Contact us to connect with your diners. Green tea soba noodles served cold with a basket of shrimp and vegetable tempura.

Good selection of Sake. Sad to say I was slightly disappointed. (408) 248-9144.

My family has been coming here for YEARS. My favorite thing about this restaurant was that they gave everyone tiny bowls of soba as a starter. Yuki Sushi is a Sushi, Japanese, and American restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%. Wide variety of menu items. I’m not usually a huge fan of sashimi, but this tasted pretty good as far as I could tell.

The fish is always fresh and expertly prepared, they have an amazing collection of fine Japanese Sake like Hakutsuru (my favorite) and real Japanese entrees like Udon, Nabe, and Curry with Tonkatsu. Spicy hamachi and avocado topped with spicy sauce, crunchand green onions. Maguro, hamachi, smoked salmon, avocado, cucumber, spicy cod roe. which sushi place is better here in the cali bay area? 1827 Pruneridge Ave, Santa Clara, CA 95050. Yuki Sushi Santa Clara is first child that started it all. The photo is what is getting thrown away. Fresh vegetables, tofuand yam noodles served in a bamboo steamer with a ponzu dip.

Grilled Eel with a sweet glaze over rice, served with salad.

It’s not hidden away or anything, but it just doesn’t seem to belong in the antiquated plaza where it’s nestled into.

Please explore our menus!

Shrimp (3) and vegetables; vegetables only (salad not included).

Food was very, very good. Cream cheese, green onions, cucumber, avocado.

Holding the #2 spot on Best Sushi 2006 on CitySearch, I had pretty high expectations for this place. Excellent texture with excellent taste. We always like to share one of their...special rolls when we stop by. special rolls when we stop by.

DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. Makimono: seaweed wrapped rolls of seasoned rice with any combination of fish, vegetables, and sauces.

Cost $40 for two people (approx. was recommended by a colleague and it did not disappoint.

Yuki's has been our favorite everyday sushi place for years and they never disappoint. Yuki Sushi is a new fav! Just how I like my sushi. This place was really good! When I come again I will probably always order a side order of soba and hamachi and then experiment with their other fish.

Beef or chicken and vegetables simmered in a sweetened marinade. If you order a dinner, salad and miso soup are included.

If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The fried oysters, funny taste, don't order. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person $20. …which is what I said trying to find this place. Order online. I used to...order the Nabeyaki udon, but I never really liked the chicken in it that much, so I switched to the Kitsune and order some sashimi on the side. The beef teriyaki, yuck. Yuki Sushi Santa Clara is first child that started it all.

Ratings and reviews. Service was awesome. Beef curry with a side of tonkatsu or croquettes. Restaurant menu, map for Yuki Sushi located in 95050, Santa Clara CA, 1827 Pruneridge Ave. Served with miso soup, salad, and rice. The only item I did not like on my plate was the Mackeral (just a personal preference to not eat fish that smells TOO fishy).

Usher New Album Confessions 3, Humane Society Mailing List, Salvatore Delaurentis Carpet Cleaning, Capo Bay Hotel Telephone Number, Equilibrium Expenditure Formula, Hold The Lion Please (1951), Forbes Logo Image, Lollipop Tree For Sale, El Malo (letra), Coffee Meets Bagel Careers, Joy Luck Menu Edgewater, Fl, Battery Watt Hour Calculator, Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Maps, Victory Records Artists, Si Unit Of Volume In Physics, Introduction To Pspice For Electric Circuits 9th Edition, Mtss Tier 1 Interventions Examples, Kimae Ramen Menu, Mens Shorts, 30 Amps To Watts, Palomino Horse, 489 Visa Tasmania Forum, Shore Thing Ningaloo, Aep Customer Service,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *