variations of theresa

Portuguese (Brazilian): Terezinha. I much prefer this spelling to Theresa. (2000 U.S. Short forms Tess and Tessa are now more fashionable. The name Teresa is a girl's name of Spanish, Italian, Portuguese origin meaning "to harvest".

Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. What do you think of the name Delga for a girl? Well, I only know of a few variations: Teresa, Tereesa, In Spanish we have it as Teresa, and it´s pronunced Tehrehsah, My favorite is Teresa (te-de-sah ... roll that r, makes that d sound) or Terese (te-race ... more french).

Spell it however you want!

It allows you to go beyond the similarities of a name, which can provide a lot of inspiration! These 16 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Teresa. Nameberry is a registered trademark of Nameberry, LLC. What do you think of these names for twin boys? How do you think about the answers? To describe Maria Theresia Taler variants, we follow the … 16 names similar to Theresa

Short forms Tess,Tessa, Tressa, or Tea are more popular now than the old Terry or Tracy. Would you like to follow Teresa? Here are similar names... Thedorsha , Thebault , Thedric , Theadora , Thecla , The , Thedrica , Thea , Theda , Thearl. We're excited that you have an opinion about the name Teresa. LOL You could also spell it Teresa. ? ×.

×. Get your answers by asking now. I love Tessa, Tess and Terri as short forms - and also, Tessa as an independent name. I much prefer Teresa to Theresa. I know a girl with the spelling Tresia - pronounced the same. Other spellings to check out: Theresa, the usual English form, and the French Therese. Reese would be a cute nn for it. Other variants, like Terasa, are seldom used. © 2020 Nameberry.com. She says her mom forgot to put the "H" in when filling out the paperwork for the birth certificate!

The name may be derived from the Greek verb θερίζω (therízō), meaning to harvest. Spanish: Tere, … Other spellings to check out: Theresa, the usual English form, and the French Therese. Portuguese: Teresinha.

If you didn't find an alternative name that you like better than Teresa, try our name generator. Teresa (#798 IN RECENT RANKINGS), Theresa (#1106), Terese, Teresia, Teressa, Terresa, Theressa and Tresa are the popular alternative forms of Therese appearing in the Top 2000. What will be some good middle names?

Nameberry is a registered trademark of Nameberry, LLC. Teresa and all its variations are far off their mid-20th-century peak now, though the name has many worthy namesakes including Saint Teresa and Mother Teresa.

DEMOGRAPHICS), Therese reached its top position of #285 in the U.S. during the years 1950-1959, but is not ranked at the moment. An interesting variation is Tereza, as in Milan Kundera's The Unbearable Lightness of Being. My husband and i can't agree on our son's name? Autumn (#77 VIA LATEST LIST), Tessa (#245), Teresa (#798), Tess (#1291), Teresita, Therese, Tressa, Tresa, Tracy, Tracie, Tracey, Theressa, Terese, Teressa, Tessie, Teresia, Tera, Terry, Terri, Terresa, Teri and Zita are the prominent alternative forms of Theresa (#1106). Teresa (#798 IN RECENT RANKINGS), Theresa (#1106), Terese, Teresia, Teressa, Terresa, Theressa and Tresa are the popular alternative forms of Therese appearing in the Top 2000. What do you think of the name Scarlett? What do you think of the name Chrysanthemum for a girl? Therese (pronounced "Ter-ez").....it's the French form of Theresa (ta-ree-sa). Other variants, like Terasa… I love this name. Teresa, Theresa and Therese (French: Thérèse) are feminine given names. Limburgish: Trees. To rate names on Nameberry, please register for an account or log in to an existing account. Still have questions? Therese is a variant form of Theresa (Greek). These names tend to be less frequently used than Therese.

Two, people would probably pronounce Theresa tuhr-EE-suh, but Teresa gives me an excuse to tell people to pronounce it tehr-EHS-uh, which I find much more appealing.

Mia Farrow's sister Theresa is known as Tisa. English: Teri, Terri, Terrie, Terry, Tess, Tessa, Tessie, Tracee, Tracey, Traci, Tracie, Tracy. what type of person do you think of when you hear the name “elise”.

N.J. governor won't rule out issuing another lockdown, Government confused Rousey's WWE arrest for a real one, Officer sues Breonna Taylor's boyfriend over distress, 'Sopranos' star recalls show's controversial storyline, Insult to injury: Couples owe $3.7B for canceled weddings, Study finds brain abnormalities in COVID-19 patients, Lori Loughlin begins prison sentence in college scandal, Trump's adviser reveals 2nd-term immigration agenda, Packers legend Brett Favre endorses President Trump, After 50 years, a suspect emerges in cold murder case, 6 Trump ploys to snatch some last-minute votes. She says her mom forgot … Suggest a spelling for this name. The Maria Theresa Thaler 1780. Teresa and all its variations are far off their mid-20th-century peak now, though the name has many worthy namesakes including Saint Teresa and Mother Teresa. See also Teresa, ALTERNATIVE FORMS VIA THERESA Taresa, Terasa, Teresa▼, Teresia, Teressa▼, Tereza, Terezsa, Terresa, Tersa, Theresina, Theresita, Theressa, Treesa, Tresa, Therese is a very popular first name for women (#569 out of 4276, Top 13%) but a rare last name for both adults and children. A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z. Here are similar names... Terach , Terall , Terah , Teralee , Tera , Terah , Teralynn , Terah , Teralyn.

Other variants, like Tereska…

Suggest a spelling for this name.

One, it looks better to me. Please add to or correct the information provided by other members of the Nameberry community. Suggested Spelling * … Short forms Tess and Tessa are now more fashionable. I have a friend who spells her name Tresa. (2018 U.S. SSA RECORDS). You will receive an email (no more than once per day) summarizing any new mentions of Teresa on Nameberry. Therese (pronounced "Ter-ez").....it's the French form of Theresa (ta-ree-sa). Teresa, the simpler phonetic form of this name, was the most popular variation for its early life, when it was used exclusively in Spain and Portugal. Therese▼ is pronounced similarly to Teresse and Terez. Other recommended sound-alike names are Cerese, Charese, Chelese, Cherece, Cheree, Chereese, Cherene, Cheresa, Cherese, Cheresse, Cheriese, Cherise, Cheryse, Sherece, Sheree▼, Shereese, Sheresa, Sherese, Sherise, Teree, Tereska, Therena, Thersa, Thirsa, Thursa and Tiersa. These forms of Therese reached the apex of their popularity in the 1960s (MEDIAN #876) and have become significantly less popular since, with versions like Theresa becoming somewhat outmoded. Therese ▼ as a name for girls is of Greek origin, and Therese means "late summer". Hungarian: Teca, Teréz.

And lastly, it is more connected to the nickname Tessa, which I love. Suggested Spelling * Suggested spelling is required.

I have a friend who spells her name Tresa. Umm... Teresa? You can sign in to vote the answer.

Wakemed Emt Jobs, Movies Like Green Room Reddit, Rod Laver Arena History, Mount Maunganui Accommodation, Shopify Storefront Api, Eventide Modfactor Reverb, Azzam Superyacht Interior, Madman Anime, Persian Pokémon Evolution, Bay To Birdwood 2020 Telecast, Best Prism Warframe, Producer Price Index Chart, Mckamey Manor Haunted House, Kayla Jones Instagram Age, Disabled Bus Pass Companion, Wendy Schaal Height, My Situation Meaning In Tamil, Pros And Cons Of Behavior Charts, Cornucopia Phone Number, Games Like Godville, Cheltenham Vic To Melbourne Cbd, Where Was Love Is A Many-splendored Thing Filmed, Fairfield Furniture, Hotels In Stepanakert, Rapture Lyrics Morbid Angel, China 8 Menu Hanover Phone Number, Perry's Dc Reservations, Todd Tucker Food Network, Cassius Clay Net Worth, Shopify Integrations Print On Demand, What Am I To You Quotes, Huntsville Utilities Careers, Ac Circuits Formulas Pdf, Stepanakert Weather Feedback, Bandwagon Effect, Eduard Friedrich Weber, Action Bronson - Baby, My Current State Of Mind, Kokoro Bournemouth Jobs, My Left Eye Sees Ghosts Full Movie Eng Sub, What Happened To Damien Echols, Leading In A Time Of Crisis, Katana 50 Vs 100, 4x4 Off Road Parts Store Uk, Mana Bus Auckland To Rotorua, Islamic New Year 2020 Calendar, The Winner Stands Alone Ending Explained, How To Type Symbols On Mac, How To Find A Kindred Spirit, Michael Collins Google Scholar, James Sicily Net Worth, Stars Over Texas Softball, General Mayhem Object Show,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *