usher new album confessions 3

It was one of the most successful albums of the 2000s -- which is why he and JD are going back to that well. The singer has never come forward to address the allegations, but court documents reportedly show that he paid a $1 million settlement to one of his accusers.

... who has teamed up with the singer again to produce a new sequel album to … This site uses cookies.

Usher looks like he's set to release a brand new album, which will be a follow up to the hugely successful Confessions. I see y’all trippin… CONFESSIONS PART 3 is from a females perspective. Urban Islandz is a leader for dancehall and hip hop content. And the Cricket Lounge is not for artists like Usher.

Jermaine Dupri has stepped forward to answer the speculations. People’s National Party President hopeful Lisa Hanna has been an[Read More…].

In any case, the good news out of all this is ... more 'Confessions,' baby. Is Usher singing about his possible herpes diagnosis in “Confession Part 3”?

On Monday (February 24), the singer reportedly performed a new song during his Live from the Cricket Lounge appearance, and after a clip surfaced online, some people believe Usher was doing more than singing a new tune. Periodt.

After he concluded, Usher talked directly to the audience.

Jermaine Dupri has also reposted the clip on his Instagram with the caption, “And you thought part 2 was the realest shit ?

What the A&R and Producers say all the time? H** go, Catch em all???

© 2020 EHM PRODUCTIONS,INC.

Usher is preparing for the release of Confessions Part III, the forthcoming installment of his popular series. I see y’all trippin... CONFESSIONS PART 3 is from a females perspective The song is about a girl cheatin’ on him and gettin’ pregnant by another man. Recording sessions for the album took place during 2003 to 2004, with its production handled by his longtime collaborator Jermaine Dupri, along with Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis and Lil Jon, among others.

He then teases the audience saying, “You realize what I just told you? “Remember that time I was sitting up sick, couldn’t sleep in the middle of the night? Now, the hitmaker is teasing a new album with a sneak peek at a track that many people are calling “Confessions Pt. Now that he knows, Should he stay or Leave ???". One particular line in the song has been widely interpreted to be a confirmation about the STD ... which has been the subject of multiple lawsuits against the singer. Your email address will not be published. Later he told them, “you thought what you put on me from Part 2 was the realest shit. ©2020 EHM PRODUCTIONS,INC.

Cool… I will be the first. I still can believe usher had s-e-x with that fat mess. Do any of you dumb mfs check FACTS before you comment?? The 2004 original housed the tracks ‘Confessions I’ and ‘Confessions II’ – both of which fans loved in earnest. Usher's new album will allegedly be a sequel to his 2004 album 'Confessions', which won several awards including a Grammy for Best Contemporary R&B Album.

Since Usher has a history of keeping it all the way real in his songs, anything is possible.

Jermaine says, "I see y’all trippin... CONFESSIONS PART 3 is from a females perspective.".

!Turning personal crawcraw to chart toppers. © 2008-2020 HipHop-N-More. The 41-year-old RnB star gave fans a sneak peek of the new album … he asked with a smirk. Well, you can play it back." Usher Debuts ‘Confessions 3’ Song [Video] Usher has been quietly, yet excitingly piecing together his new album. The news came as Dupri took to Twitter to promise fans the new album would be the ‘realest’ and the third Confessions song would be from a female perspective. A blog posted usher singing “confessions part 3” … why someone in the comments said “these are my infections” ?? 3”. The will.i.am-assisted bop is this week’s From The Vault pick. ", Don't let that sickness lyric fool you, according to JD -- who has teamed up with the singer again to produce a new sequel album to his 2004 smash hit project.

None of us truly knows what Usher's medical history may be, but a few lyrics from his Monday performance became the talk of social media. Usher and his regular producer Jermaine Dupri have hinted in the past that the singer is working on the sequel to his 2004 Diamond certified album, Confessions. Your email address will not be published. A Member Of Townsquare Music. "The sickness I had was life" refers to a baby ... not to being sick FOR life. Usher Previews ‘Confessions 3’ Track Usher has more confessions. Marshmello previously delivered his collaboration with Demi Lovato ‘OK Not To… Read More. All Rights Reserved. When it comes to the greatest R&B albums of all time, Usher has more than a few that can make that list.

Usher’s latest single ‘Don’t Waste My Time‘ with Ella Mai is slowly but steadily climbing on the charts as we speak. During a … The album's theme… Exclusive: Brandy Talks Comeback Album, ‘Moesha’ Reboot, Biopic, & Much More! The Weeknd, Doja Cat, &…, Monica Performs ‘Trenches’ & ‘So Gone’ At Essence / Pepsi’s ‘She Got…, RIAA: Whitney Houston Becomes First Black Artist To Have 3 Diamond Albums, TV Trailer: ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’ [Season 13], Kelly Rowland Unleashes THREE New Songs From ‘Bad Hair’ Movie Soundtrack [Listen], Chart Check: Nicki Minaj Ties Taylor Swift’s Record for Most Hot 100…, 2020 American Music Awards: Dua Lipa To Perform, Ariana Grande’s #Positions: That Grape Juice’s Top 5 Tracks, Beyonce Blazes British Vogue With THREE Covers, Taylor Swift’s ‘Folklore’ Back at #1 / Becomes First Album of 2020…, Lil Wayne Endorses Donald Trump: “He Can Get It Done”, Dua Lipa Reschedules UK and European Tour for a Second Time, New Song: Marshmello & Imanbek – ‘Too Much’ (ft.

‘Nah, Ima be alright’ / Well, the next day I found out from fu**ing around that the sickness I had was life / And I was fixed to keeping the decision to keep it / Knowing I had to get rid of it.”, And you thought part 2 was the realest shit ? 3”. He's shared photos of himself on social media as he works in the studio with some of our favorite producers and spoken about being excited about his new project.

https://mobile.twitter.com/samsknows/status/1229217207621578753, Mike Tyson To Boosie: “Do You Feel There’s A Possibility You’re A…, Taylor Swift Enters Exclusive List of Female Acts Whose First 8 Albums…, RIAA: Taylor Swift Officially Dethrones Rihanna as ‘Queen of Digital Era’, Claudia Jordan DRAGS Nene Leakes For Mocking Her Alleged Abuse, Kelly Rowland Dances Up A Storm As 80s Diva Sandra In ‘I…, Ariana Grande Unveils ‘Positions’ Album Tracklist (Feat. All Rights Reserved. You need just 5 seconds to know if a song is a hit or not. You realize what I just told you? (@issavybee) February 25, 2020, Protoje is impressed by Lisa Hanna skills on the mic. Usher serenaded a crowd on Monday during a performance at “Live from the Cricket Lounge” in Los Angeles, debuting a new song with lyrics that he … #Confession3, not his confession, Hers.”. Now that he knows, Should he stay or Leave ??? Get the hottest music, news and videos delivered directly to your inbox.

Fans who watched the clip immediately began speculating what the lyrics meant, some insisting that the song is about an abortion, while others think it is referring to an STD.

And, as he warms up the masses for his much anticipated comeback, he seized a performance today to premiere another addition to the ‘Confessions’ chapter. Usher has been quietly, yet excitingly piecing together his new album. Yeah because both of you bums are A and R producers, song writers a music executives…Lol STFU and keep trolling on the Internet. Haven’t even heard a minute of the song lol.

All of which he’s been radio silent about. A project which several sources confirm will be titled ‘Confessions II’ – the sequel to his diamond selling album of the same name. Yall’s site is about to crash my phone. “You realize what I just told you?" Jermaine Dupri, the producer of Confessions Pt.1 & 2, shared the clip with the caption, “And you thought part 2 was the realest sh*t? Usher fans will be anxiously awaiting some answers from the superstar singer in the coming weeks. JD adds, "The song is about a girl cheatin’ on him and gettin’ pregnant by another man. Some people think Usher's new "Confessions" track has a line about him copping to herpes -- but his pal Jermaine Dupri says they need to listen closely ... cause they got it all wrong. I hope you’re getting paid because this user experience is trash.

The famed R&B singer has been teasing fans with the prospect of new music for quite some time. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. She is then being stuck with the decision to keep or abort it. His 2004 release, Confessions, brought us some of the most memorable tracks of that decade, including “Yeah,” “Burn,” the “Confessions” interlude, and “Confessions Pt. No, Usher's new 'Confessions' song is NOT about herpes -- so says Jermaine Dupri. That fat mess is a known lying attention and money seeking thot. My point exactly lol.

The song is about a girl cheatin’ on him and gettin’ pregnant by another man. "You don’t realize it, huh? It was released on March 23, 2004, by Arista Records. Making the sure those on-hand  understood, he gushed: “You realise what I just told you, right? Usher really going about singing on his Herpes situation in Confessions 3.That's my fave!!!

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Primarily an R&B album, Confessions showcases Usher as a crooner through a mixture of ballads and up-tempos, incorporating musical genres of dance-pop, hip hop and crunk. You already saying something negative when you haven’t even heard the entire song. Fact is, that record was Usher's biggest commercial hit, which has been certified Diamond for selling 10 million copies. Suffice to say though, if he really is pressing ahead with revisiting the ‘Confessions’ concept, then we image more narratives are on the way. You can unsubscribe at any time. the look on their faces. The R&B superstar is teasing the long-awaited third installment in his legendary “Confessions” series. Buckle up because Usher is bringing in a new set of confessions. Jermaine cleared the air Wednesday about speculation surrounding "Confessions Part III," which Usher teased during a live gig this week. / You said, ‘Babe, let me take you to the ER’/I said. That was crap! And it looks like he has a part 3 of his hit song ‘Confessions Pt. / You said, ‘Babe, let me take you to the ER’ / I said, ‘Nah, Ima be alright’ / Well, the next day I found out from f*ckin’ around that the sickness I had was life / And I was fixed to keeping the decision to keep it / Knowing I had to get rid of it,” he sang for the crowd. Y’all are only gonna like it for a week maybe two and turn around and say what happen to R&B…, This time; however, he has teamed with EDM heavyweights Marshmello and Imanbek for the song ‘Too Much.’, All three artists have had a big year. Usher is preparing for the release of Confessions Part III, the forthcoming installment of his popular series. The development comes on the heels of several high-profile headlines about Usher’s private life that have played out online and in the courtroom.

Virginia Nt Weather, The Champ The Mohawks Sample, Cop Full Form, Rory Mcilroy Grip Brand, Wakuriya Michelin, Palm Springs Soundtrack, Interest Formula, Kevin Olusola Height, Orbital Maneuver, Victor Ortiz 2020, Gladys Knight Funeral Songs, B-legit Beast, New Minister List Of Bangladesh 2019, Sushi Penrith Westfield, Ag Grocery, The Devil And Daniel Johnston Reddit, Oklahoma Natural Gas Login, Liu Xiaoqing Wiki, Mike O'hearn Power Shred, Coulomb's Law Pdf, 0816 Postcode Nz, Andrew Burnap A Star Is Born,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *