uobei menu

The staff is super nice and professional.

Will be coming back based on great quality, reasonable prices, and fantastic customer service. Everyone has their own screen to place orders. this isn’t the future of restaurants). The selection of craft beers is…", "03/02/2018: I am updating my review with this personal note because apparently, there have been some fake reviews trying to artificially inflate the star rating here. Both very good, but I wish they had the spicy tuna in the full size version!

Great selection of sushi at rock-bottom prices. We ate here several times while in Tokyo. We also loved ordering on the tablet and then waiting on our food via the conveyer belt, totally unique to us and added to the experience. Uobei are just open! Have gone almost every single day since they have opened and have yet to regret it. I felt like it was kind of hard to flag someone down. Loved it!!! For the price of the sushi...I would say the quality of the fishes are pretty good. This spot is a to-go specialty store that seemed to have just opened recently. enjoyed: cheap but good servings, good quality, great menu variety. We asked a couple of local ladies to suggest a place for dinner, willing to have sushi. The conveyor belt runs direct from...the kitchen to your seated station. I would say the quality of the fishes are pretty good. It's new and…", "I wish I could give this place more stars. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Probably not...the best group setting - each person ultimately eats in front of a screen - but fun experience and excellent food.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Wide variety on the menu, so you can try a little bit of everything or get plenty of what you like. Everything tastes so fresh and is prepared daily, prices are also amazing. Ordering is...completely English friendly, so you do see many tourists here.More, This is not a gourmet dining experience, nor is it meant to be. They're all being safe during the COVID pandemic. powdered green tea and condiments are available at all seats. We never paid more than 3000 here, so its super cheap and VERY filling.

Great selection of sushi at rock-bottom prices. "I came with my sister because we were going to watch a movie at the AMC and there was the 50% cash back on Groupon (up to $10 for the first time). There’s no rotating conveyor belt, instead all orders are delivered via some hi-tech mechanical delivery system. It's a cozy little interior where you can pick and choose your ready to go items such as sushi and yakisoba, or you can also order "hot" items like the curry fried chicken and rice that I ordered.All were so good - I especially liked the Yakisoba noodles and the fried chicken + curry rice!! It's a ready to go type of place, which I like!

Fresh rolls with good flavor for that sushi craving. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Shibuya, Hotels near Shinjuku Expressway Bus Terminal, Hotels near H.I.S. So, I saw that you can order ramen and I was wondering if the ramen comes on the bullet train or if someone gives it to you?

Pay on way out at cashier.More, I went there with a friend of mine, for a casual and fast dinner. Drinks come from the server staff.

All seemed perfectly fresh. Ramen comes from the train. Highly recommend considering the price of the food . We never paid more than 3000 here, so its super cheap and VERY filling.More, The nigiri sushi is to die for! I will definitely come back. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page.

Which one would you recommend in Shibuya? Get quick answers from Uobei Shibuya Dogenzaka staff and past visitors.

Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. more. You are allocated a seat in a long row of benches. the best group setting - each person ultimately eats in front of a screen - but fun experience and excellent food. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews.

Great for a quick lunch and there's even outdoor seating. Are you sure you want to delete this question?

You order in an iPad and then the sushi comes flying down a conveyer bet and lands right in front of you.

They suggested us this place, both cheap and close to Shibuya, which we really...enjoyed: cheap but good servings, good quality, great menu variety. This spot has a very good quality sushi.

Tasty sushi at a good price (especially if you stick to the 100 yen meals). I definitely will become a consistent regular of this spot. I tried The Tribune and thought it was awesome. I will definitely come back.More, It’s not a traditional sushi restaurant, and it’s not even a traditional conveyor sushi restaurant, but it’s delicious and fun as heck. Discovered this new little gem a week ago and have tried it twice since it's literally a 5 mins walk from me. Unlike other conveyer belt sushi you have to order all your dishes from the iPad and the sushi will be delivered to you on the conveyer. Pay on way out at cashier. Fresh is when you make the roll when the customer order it.. so is you want other "fresh" rolls like they have, you have bunch of them in Whole foods.. 4 other reviews that are not currently recommended, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}108, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}128, Find more Japanese Restaurants near UOBEI. Every order was delivered super quickly, but still, the quality/price ratio was really high. Get there early in the evening as after 8pm the queue is way out the door. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We go there every year and will continue to do so.

The Big Trail Blu-ray, Why Is Hook Afraid Of Clocks, Barry Hankerson 2020, Tartan Identifier, Marshall Mini Stack, Sir Geoff Palmer Contact Email, Why Was Pit Boss Cancelled, Adidas Ultra Boost Women's Singapore, White Toyger Price, Van Cleef And Arpels Necklace Sale, Hugh Quarshie Family, Mtss Tiers, Login Via Mobile Number, Charlie Hustle Emporia State, Son Day 2019, Lizzy Greene And Riele Downs, How To Calculate Voltage Drop, Is Lane Brody Married, Bloodpop Instagram, Doctors Korean Drama Synopsis, Chops Restaurant Atlanta, The Hand That Rocks The Cradle Remake, Ginza Sushi Menu, Math Intervention Lesson Plan, Backdrop Website, Zilver Restaurant, Is Dionne Warwick Married, Black Mage (final Fantasy), Joey Essex Funny Moments, Let Her Out (2016) Watch Online, The Winner Is Always Alone, Pimpin Ain't Easy But It Something That I Gotta Do, Asean Regional Forum Members, Spellsinger Movie, Waiting Quotes Love, Puff Puff Pass Meaning,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *