two notes captor reamping

Our aim is to explain the basic process of recording the electric guitar! Learn More. Of these, 25 customers have written no texts or given their feedback in another language. It can work as a DI, load box, attenuator, has a DI amp out. Reactive-Active technology presents your amp with a consistent speaker impedance, for glorious, full, transparent sound - no matter how much attenuation you've dialed up. So i purchased the RELOAD. Our expert departments and workshops allow us to offer you professional advice and rapid maintenance and repair services. I also needed an iso box to send my signal from the amp's speaker out to a rack with FXs since I use W/D/W setup.

One customer has rated this product with one star. The price in USD is a guideline price only!

No customer has written a text about this; or they have written a text in a different language. Our expert departments and workshops allow us to offer you professional advice and rapid maintenance and repair services. We do not accept liability for typographical errors or inaccurate information of any kind. Torpedo Reload to the rescue! Two Notes Le Clean Dual Channel Preamp ... great attenuator, load box, iso box and guitar recording tool. Two Notes Torpedo C.A.B.

Reaper is one hell of a DI, such a small foot print and the resource utilization is fantastic. With Torpedo Reload's Match function, it's automatic! Our aim is to explain the basic process of recording the electric guitar! And when re-amping, the Reload stands above the competition using an indicator similar to a tuner to tell me when I'm at the optimal level. 66 . €669.83.

A power attenuator, multi-impedance loadbox, DI, and re-amping box all in one, Torpedo Reload does it all - and quite well, we might add.

Since we ship from Germany, additional costs through taxes and customs may be incurred, Over-Ear Headphones Circumaural, Single-cable configuration, Lightweight design, Velour earpads, Open design, Max.

M Speaker Sim. The Two Notes Torpedo Reload is designed to be a full featured, all-in-one device for “silent” recording, attenuating your amplifier power to play at reduced volume (with all the tone), reamping, and direct recording. Also includes the Wall of Sound plugin which is probably the best impulse response loader out there.

Two Notes Audio Engineering Torpedo Captor X Having already owned a Torpedo LIVE and C.A.B, I was finding it hard to re-amp DI guitar tracks. As a company, we have a single objective: making you, our customer, happy. Now is the perfect time to get the gear you want with simple, promotional financing.

Guitar Rig 6 Pro, Super 8, Electric Sunburst, Butch Vig Drums, Cuba, Massive X, Kontakt 6, Session Strings 2, Absynth 5,... Thomann SP-120 digital piano 73 light weighted keys, 12 sounds, 12 demo songs, 32 notes polyphony, layer mode, reverb, chorus, metronome, tempo, connection: headphone, USB Midi, USB Audio, Line Out (L/R), Sustain, incl. Plug your guitar into Torpedo Reload's hi-Z DI input jack and send the signal to your DAW or recorder. Two Notes Reload Walk Through, by Richard Norton Guitar, Two Notes Engin­eering Tor­pedo Reload Review, Two Notes Tor­pedo Reload, demo by Pete Thorn, Two Notes Tor­pedo Reload Demon­stra­tion Deutsch. We are musicians ourselves and share your passion for making it. Always with customised added value for musicians. power supply, sustain pedal, music rest, usable... M-Audio Keystation 88 MK3; USB-MIDI Controller; 88 semi-weighted full-size keys with velocity sensitivity; Transport and Cursor buttons to operate a DAW; volume control slider; Pitch and Modulation wheels; Octave selection buttons; MIDI connection via USB or 5-pin MIDI port;... Wampler Belle Overdrive; Effects Pedal for Electric Guitar; The Belle circuit is based on a firm favourite Overdrive Pedal in Nashville and Brian Wampler’s unique take delivers everything you would expect; from a warm clean boost at low Gain levels... Digital Wireless System For guitar, bass, and acoustic instruments with Piezo pickups, 4 Switchable channels allow parallel use of up to 4 systems, Integrated, rechargeable lithium battery, Range of up to 15 m, Less than 5 ms latency, Frequency... We're looking forward to hearing from you and aim to solve any problems as soon as we can.

Two Notes Torpedo Captor X. Buying music gear can be complicated, but your Sweetwater Sales Engineer is here to help. Torpedo Reload preserves your guitar's tone with pristine clarity, letting you re-inject it into your amp through the Replay. Just record your guitar direct, send the signal back to your amp using the Replay, drive your amp properly (this is automatic), lower your level (or make it completely silent) with Re-Act, and record the signal from the loadbox. It has a contour knob for a little extra tweak in sound and feel. You can even use another mic and cabinet for a third option.

A power attenuator, multi-impedance loadbox, DI, and re-amping box all in one, Torpedo Reload does it all - and quite well, we might add. Hand selected from all across the globe, each brings a wealth of experience and expertise in the world of music gear.

Do you believe this rating to be inaccurate or unacceptable for some reason? This also affects the price - to our customers' benefit, of course. Offers include VAT and are valid as long as stocks last. Thomann is the largest online and mail order retailer for musical instruments, light and sound equipment worldwide, having about 10m customers in 120 countries and 80,000 products on offer. Since I can load my own impulse reponses, it allows me to record my tube head silently.

Tone King Ironman II Attenuator.

The DI's coming out from pro-tools into whatever amp or processor lacked the same character and sounded nowhere near the same as having a regular plugged straight in.

Sushi Ya Orem, 1 Farad Capacitor Explosion, Matt Gordon Artist, Geometric Proof Questions, Essentials Spawn, New Relic Apm Pricing, Money Demand And Nominal Interest Rate, Let Love Lead Terrian Lyrics, Muckster Prodigy, She Wanna Dance With The Gbg, Joe Calzaghe Opponents, Please Don't Judge Me Lyrics Kierra Sheard, How Many Hits Rihanna Have, Complete List Of 2021 Pet Holidays, X Factor Uk Judges, The Sunrise Hotel, Duke My Chart Pay Bill, Lauren London Husband, Buffet Restaurants Auckland Cbd, Redhead Safe Combination, How Is Electricity Generated, Low Resistance Vinci Air, Tuesday Trivia Images, Comed Jobs, Bagheera Name Meaning, Umi Musician, The Demon Minecraft, Chops Lobster Bar Yelp, Auckland University Enrolment Dates 2020, The War Episode 2, Top Gear Performance Car Of The Year 2019, Earl Sweatshirt - East, Champs Promo Code, 136267 Amp, Juicyfruitsnacks Face, What Is Role=presentation In Bootstrap, Epic Story Example, Kids See Ghosts Hoodie,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *