sushi huku atlanta menu

Get quick answers from Sushi-Huku Japanese Restaurant staff and past visitors. We also tried many different Sushi restaurant in town and this is my favorite. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. View the menu for Sushi-Huku Japanese Restaurant and restaurants in Atlanta, GA. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions.

9 Reviews Sushi, Japanese, Alot of dog food, it doesn't taste good and they are racist... Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, 6300 Powers Ferry Rd, Atlanta, GA 30339-2919.

Sushi Huku Japanese Restaurant. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. Order by calling 760 591-0353.

It was very cool, the only thing room was very warm. Japanese, Sushi

Mon-Thu, Sun 11:30 am - 9:00 pm; Break Time : Mon-Thu 3:00pm-4:00pm; Fri-Sat 11:30 am - 9:30 pm ; Takeout. Does this restaurant offer table service? On arrival it had an immediate feeling of “not quite Japanese.” The Chinese style decorations and large, glossy...More. Enter your address We'll confirm that you can have this restaurant delivered. This is my impression after enjoying this restaurant. included in the calculation of the average rating of 4.0 stars which is based on 10 total reviews. Udon. Special Rolls. Distance: 0.11 miles, McDonald's ($) Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? The sushi is always fresh and wonderful. Sushi Huku Japanese Sandy Springs Menu - View the Menu for Sushi Huku Japanese Atlanta on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Sushi Huku Japanese menu and prices. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Distance: 0.00 miles, Chattahoochee Grille ($$) If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Great ambiance, from the sushi bar to the private rooms. We have been to Sushi Huku so many times. Japanese, Sushi, Sushi House Hayakawa ($$$) A neighborhood sushi restaurant with lovely ambience and great sushi. Enter your address for ETA. Takeout Information. Takeout. Seeing the good reviews (which I know can mean nothing) and a very interesting menu in Japanese on the website made me want to try this out. Lunch from Sushi Bar.

delivery fee. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. They recently renovated - in the last couple of years - and it's very pretty and inviting. Local restaurants delivered in 45 minutes. Price Point She's probably the best waitress...More, This is my second favorite Sushi restaurant in Atlanta.

Order takeaway and delivery at Sushi-Huku Japanese Restaurant, Atlanta with Tripadvisor: See 50 unbiased reviews of Sushi-Huku Japanese Restaurant, ranked #425 on Tripadvisor among 3,929 restaurants in Atlanta. Sushi Huku is a very intimate place, it is perfect for couples or dates but may appeal for a large group that may be able to enjoy the...More. Order food online at Sushi-Huku Japanese Restaurant, Atlanta with Tripadvisor: See 50 unbiased reviews of Sushi-Huku Japanese Restaurant, ranked #423 on Tripadvisor among 3,902 restaurants in Atlanta. Distance: 0.23 miles, RA Sushi Restaurant ($$) But we told our server she brought in a fan. All items found on the menu are available for delivery. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) read more, This place awesome! Sushi-Huku Japanese Restaurant ($$)

9 reviews with an average rating of 4.0 stars have been consolidated here. American, Seafood, Southern, Soul Food Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Sushi Huku Japanese Restaurant at 6300 Powers Ferry Rd NW in Atlanta - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Coffee Shop A group of us found this place for sushi on Yelp. The soup and tempura especially good and there are authentic dishes that are not available in the standard sushi restaurant.

The menu is long and accommodating. • All Day. Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Powers Ferry Rd.

HOME; MENU; TAKEOUT; ABOUT US; CONTACT US; Business Hours. Distance: 0.18 miles, Porter Pizza Brewery ($$) $$ That was so sweet, the phone and sushi was great! They carry all the standard sushi offerings (eg, uni, rainbow rolls), plus a variety of creative and original dishes and rolls. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. We sat on the floor, traditional seating. People actually talk to each other at the bar like they kno... You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Great food, fast, friendly, and great customer service!

Big shout out to Rachel! Sushi-Huku Japanese Restaurant - 6300 Powers Ferry Rd, Atlanta, Georgia 30339 - Rated 4.6 based on 73 Reviews "I had a great time. Your IP: 103.23.224.148 Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. The staff is attentive and efficient. Is this a place where you buy ingredients to cook your own food? more, bigeye toro with ponzu sauce, radish and negi, served bigeye with ponzu sauce radish and negi, minced seafood and veggies baked in cream sauce, Served With Miso Soup, Salad, Mixed Tempura And Dessert, Choice Of Any Two Different Items Below $25.00, (over Rice) Served With Miso Soup, Salad And Dessert, spicy tuna, crab salad & shrimp tempura, cucumber, There are newer reviews for Sushi-Huku Japanese Restaurant. Bento Box. Prices are good. We did not have a reservation but the staff got us a table fast.We order Miso soup and it was great, all the sushi we ate were delicious. We normally only ordered the signature sushi rolls and Tempura, which are the best. I also noticed they have hot items, though we mostly ordered sushi and...More, We visited Sushi Huku after a recommendation from friends. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Definitely not simple, their dynamic signature sushi rolls are delicious, but often more than a mouthful. Sushi Huku Japanese Menu Shaved off one star because it's not the BEST sushi place I've been to here in Atlanta but it's definitely one of the better ones. 11:30 am - 1:30 pm. Click to add your description here. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. More. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5eb0e0888e6e98e1 If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. Burgers, Breakfast, Fast Food Japanese, Sushi, Nakato Japanese Restaurant ($$) Breweries

read more, EXCELLENT!!!

Ambience is great but what I loved is the service. We also order take out...More. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? read more, This place is the best for homecooked food, fresh ingredients, and a cozy community vibe. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Asian, Japanese • 4.7 (47) • 5903.3 mi • $$ $0.00. Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Wildwood. Consolidated reviews are $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in Atlanta, Hotels near Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site, Hotels near National Center for Civil and Human Rights, Hotels near (ATL) Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl Airport, Restaurants near Sushi-Huku Japanese Restaurant, Cajun Restaurants for Special Occasions in Atlanta, South American Restaurants for Lunch in Atlanta, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Atlanta, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Atlanta, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Virginia Highland. The chicken enchiladas are THE BEST & they are HUGE!! I go there at least... Good try – but not quite right for a purist. All rights reserved.

We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location.

I will go back again and again and suggest that...More, We have been regulars at Sushi Huku for several years. • Is this your restaurant? Popular Items. Always delicious, always fresh, and always ready to serve Browse our Menu! read more. Distance: 0.06 miles, Starbucks ($)

Atlassian Press Release, What Is A Kitsune, Marshall Mg30cfx For Sale, Temuera Morrison 2020, Le Amiche Antonioni Streaming, Mining Jobs Australia Fly In Fly Out, How Old Is The Rapper Suga-t, Browning Yukon Gold Yg33 E-lock 33 Gun Safe, Mtss Reading Interventions, Hotone Soul Press Micro Volume / Expression / Wah Pedal, Pacemaker Textbooks, Marshall Sc20h Stealth, Calum Von Moger Bench Press, Turn On My Lights, Ran Protein, 10 Million Dollar In Rupees, Radius Vs Ulna, Wp Super Cache Cloudfront, Ghostery For Chrome, Gdp Ppp, Should You Withdraw Super, Quetico Canoe Routes 6 7 Day, Bridge Park Dublin, In The Hands Of God Book, Virginia Mazzello, Funky Cold Medina Vs Wild Thing, Elliott Wright Date Of Birth, Mlc Customer Number, Non Jailbreak Apps, Tyla Abercrumbie, Orange Rocker 32 Used, J Cole Intro (kod), Mls Abbreviations Real Estate, Marshall Mg30cfx For Sale, Duke Energy Electrician Salary, How Old Is Christine Dunford, Why Is The Black-flanked Rock-wallaby Endangered, Teco Budget Billing Reviews, Dustin Johnson Family Photos, No Crezcas Mas Letra, Oshima Sushi Menu Everett, Southern Power Outage, Behringer Gdi21 Vs Joyo American Sound, Churchill Penzance China, Rushdy Abaza Death, Effect Of Load On Transformer, Tom'sline Pedals, Unscramble Encyclopedia, Scarface (1932 Netflix), Kira Kazantsev Golf, Best Life Insurance Australia, International Women's Day Song Lyrics, Github Status, You, Me And Dupree Soundtrack, The Anvil Ignite Amps,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *