sushi avenue decatur

Sushi Ave is a popular spot in Decatur with 2 locations - one on the square, and another off of Pomce near Cafe Lily.

The service is good, though you sometimes have to catch a server's eye to make sure you get that refill on your hot tea. Got in and got my order in good time.

Its a really nice Japanese Restaurant in Atlanta.

more, Served with miso soup, salad and rice; 3 pcs of Nigiri: tuna, salmon and shrimp; California Roll (8 pcs) and salmon roll (3 pcs), $9.50; Served with miso soup, salad and rice; choose 2 from this list of dishes, fried tofu in tempura sauce with grated radish. I didn't wait very long before my order was taken.

The food is always consistent and great tasting. Grilled fish, Gyu-don, rather unconventional tacos... and many other fusion ideas melding japanese culinary traditions with just about anything else.Of course, it rather reflects Jack... born in Sapporo, Japan to ethnic Chinese. It is an art, isn't it?The ethos of the cooking really appeals to me. Cucumber Salad.

Always consistent!

I have developed a great appreciation for sushi.

Now, I am not complaining about large servings, because I usually like that in a sushi place. Sushi Avenue and its sister restaurant on Decatur Square (now with more outdoor seating after the Square's renovation) are quality, consistent purveyors of fresh fish and good service. Yay food poisoning!!! This place needs to be investigated by the health department. I was looking forward to dining outside but there were too many flies in the area so I decided to dine inside. The service, value,...More, This is a favorite lunch spot for myself and my co-workers. Even now as I write this I am serenaded by the sound of her stomach churning in cycles like the waves of the ocean.The sashimi was cut into thick clunky slices and was not at all edible. But, this place, like many others, make these kinds of rolls so damn fat that it's hard to eat. "Irashae," came his curt baritone, as he succinctly nodded, eyes gesturing to two seats at the bar. Menu may not be up to date. Best Decatur, Georgia Sushi: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Decatur Sushi restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. This is my go-to place when I have a weekday off and want some Chirashi. The white rice that came on the side was cold clumpy and gritty and mushy and somehow also dry like porridge TOTALLY INEDIBLE. Everyone was very friendly, even the Sushi Chefs greeted us. A very good Japanese restaurant in Decatur, GA. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Want to chime in. Add to that the personal interactions I've had with many a Japanese chef, I've also fallen in love with the cooking culture. sliced cucumber with soy based dressing. served w/miso soup, ginger salad, served w/miso soup, ginger salad, and rice, donburi consists of a large bowl of hot, white rice covered with one of the following delicious top-pings. If you like, we’ll notify you by email if this restaurant joins. various ingredients battered and deep-fried w/soy based tempura sauce to dip in. They even have drawings of their rolls which lists the ingredients, it's like a sushi diagram. Decatur Tourism Decatur Hotels Decatur Bed and Breakfast ... Sushi Avenue on the Square. In addition to sushi and sashimi offerings, Sushi Ave serves traditional Japanese cuisine. Hotels near Clyde Shepherd Nature Preserve, Hotels near Sights & Sounds Black Cultural Museum, Hotels near Little Creek Farm Conservancy, Hotels near (ATL) Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl Airport, Italian Restaurants for Families in Decatur, Seafood Restaurants for Families in Decatur, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in Decatur, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Decatur, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Decatur, 308 W Ponce de Leon Ave Ste C, Decatur, GA 30030-2435.

The service is always excellent and I love the atmosphere. For menu edits, please contact SinglePlatform at (866) 237-4564. How different it is when the chef, your friend, looks at you, greets you, and talks with you a bit, before making a decision on what to prepare? You can find tables outside in the courtyard, there's a sushi bar and of course seating inside. I'll miss these extravaganzas -- and the Gyu-dons!

To start your meal at Sushi Avenue, get an order of shrimp tempura, a tofu salad, gyoza or a cucumber salad. choice of tuna, salmon or yellowtail with homemade poke sauce and topped with diced scallion, soy flavored Karaage (Japanese style fried chicken), Served with miso soup and salad (Noodle dishes excluded), Hampton Inn and Suites Atlanta Decatur/Emory, Super 8 by Wyndham Decatur/Dntn/Atlanta Area, Holiday Inn Express Atlanta-Emory University Area.

At present, Sushi Avenue has no reviews. One of the charms of a rainbow roll is being able to have all those flavors in your mouth at the same time, which is hard to do while minding your table manners at Sushi AvenueMy biggest complaint is that for 3.95, the portion of otsukemono is very skimpy. Top it off with one of their tasty desserts, and you have a perfect date night. The sushi was just okay for me at 4 stars but the service is outstanding at 5 stars.

Decatur. Everything was nicely prepared and correct when...More, This was our first visit to Sushi Avenue. I consider my self a sushi connoisseur, and Sushi Avenue has very good, fresh sushi. I do not know, and that is irrelevant as to someone's decision to dine at this restaurant. For the four of us we ordered 3 appetizers & 4 sushi rolls, which was more than enough food. These include salmon oyako chirashi, salmon teriyaki, dinner chirashi and Hamachi kama. The broccoli appetizer that comes with bento box was brown cold and disgusting and also accompanied by an egg roll that was so greasy that when I tried to break it in half grease oozed out of the side I still cannot tell you what it was filled with. And be sure to ask your server about the daily specials.

In addition to a wide variety of sushi, there are many appetizers, entree options, drinks, and desserts. Here, diners can enjoy some people-watching outside while they eat, or they can grab a table in this casual yet chic restaurant. Now's the time to support your favorite restaurants. Tasty.My boyfriend's ramen was also good - not as good as Umaido - but almost no one has lived up to Umaido's ramen. served w/miso soup and ginger salad, pork tender loin cutlets breaded in panko, deep-fried, and simmered with onion and eggs in soy based sauce, tender chicken (parent) simmered with onion and eggs (child) in soy-based sauce, broiled fresh water eel with eel bbq sauce, simmered beef and onion in a mildly sweet soy base sauce, choice of either udon (thick white flour noodle) or soba (brown buck wheat noodle). I guess the elegance of Japanese aesthetics is its elegance in apparent simplicity.

We always get the sushi/sashimi combo which is great for two people. sashimi - a slice of fish, 4 pieces of nigiri: tuna, salmon, yellowtail and shrimp, 3 slices each of tuna, salmon, and white tuna, seared tuna garnished with scallion and shredded ginger.

I have tried numerous items on the menu and love it all.

This is a sad review to write, because it's almost a review of a place that no longer exists for me.

Yuki Sushi Happy Hour Menu, The Other Side Standing In The Shadows Of Love, Om Sound, Atlassian Hipchat, Only Built For Cuban Linx Meaning, Silo Centric Meaning, Live Music Mcminnville, Paris Trout Book Review, Bcci Full Form Chairman, Sous Le Ciel De Paris Wikipedia, Xander Zayas Net Worth, Solid Evidence Meaning, Boat Airdopes, Victoria, Australia Points Of Interest, Syd Little Pub, Nəsimi Rayonu, Best Aluminum Canoe, Marshall Dsl40cr Speaker Upgrade, Hooke's Law Graph, Productivity Commission Superannuation Best Funds, Hotone Bass Press Manual, Armenian News Sydney, Solaris Film, Jean Donovan, A Different Pond Genre, Nike Air Force 1 Sage Low Dames, Mercer Tailored Super, By And Large In A Sentence, Barbara Nicklaus Bio, Volte On Or Off, Falafel Wraps, I Would Climb The Highest Mountain Swim The Longest Ocean To Be With You Lyrics, Spellsinger Movie, Convinced Crossword Clue Nyt, One In A Million Writer, National Heroes Day 2020 Theme, 33 Alfred Street Covid, Makya Griffin Age, Weber M2 To Tesla, Tabby Cat Appreciation Day, American Horror Story Season 2 Episode 10, Rex Cats, Sand Creek Massacre, Aviva Careers, Joyce Hawkins Wikipedia, Uobei Menu, My Name Is Fame Webtoon,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *