sushi avenue

Wow...what a DISAPPOINTMENT! Several weeks ago I asked if anybody knew if/when Avenue Sushi was going to open (on Eastern Ave. right next to Matthew's Pizza). Own this business?

The tuna was good and the dressing was ok. Would have been better with out the extras.

Several weeks ago I asked if anybody knew if/when Avenue Sushi was going to open (on Eastern Ave. right next to Matthew's Pizza). Choose three items from below, served with sushi, soup, salad & rice. They are getting the star only because the sushi was delicious and beautifully served.

I really loved the vibe.

Despite the name, IT'S NOT JUST SUSHI! For $16 it served both of us and we still had a little left over (granted, we are not big eaters but their portions are generous).

Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. I enjoyed their rainbow roll and deep fried dynamite roll the most. Mainly in that the quality of the fish was really spectacular years ago.

After searching Yelp for a Vietnamese restaurant that offered quality pho, we found this gem. Tried the Deep Fried Cali Roll - you guessed it: AHMAZING!!! This is not a great or truly authentic Japanese restaurant. I continually batter myself in visiting far flung "Japanese Restos" - this time in Langley. 310 Massachusetts Ave Indianapolis, Indiana 46204 317-929-1799.

Shrimp tempura was labeled as spicy but it isn't. Sushi avenue is a wonderful little restaurant.

Five years later we expanded into the restaurant business, and today we operate 3 full services restaurants and 6 quick-serve restaurant locations. Too bad they don't have closer locations. Couple of the better things to order here over other sushi places are the cones & sashimi.

View Hours; louisville 1314 Bardstown Road Louisville, KY 40204 502-498-8420. The rolls here were nothing to write home about (cali and dynamite) and neither was the sashimi or the bento boxes with teriyaki beef, etc. Add one item 3.00.

Sashimi has always been fresh and is a decent size.

Good service, usually on time, decent enough sushi for price.

Good to have Avenue Sushi in the neighborhood.Great sushi ,great customer service and great decor.I loved the new bar I think it will create more seating and makes the space seem larger . Some people believe in grading on a curve in situations like this, and I am doing that - otherwise this is a 2 star. Fantastic all around. I really loved the vibe. ... @ 2020 Sushi Avenue. Choose two items from below, served with soup, salad & rice.

We strictly follow the FDA and State regulations regarding the product. I come here so much that the food gets better and better. Toro tasted like regular tuna. It is BYOB.

Tropical roll has fried banana, avocado, and mango.

I know this may come off as extreme but I really don't like wasting money and ruining  dinner for my family and friends. I have been to this place a few times.

I frequently order from sushi ave, … Waste of money.

I travel from Seattle for 2 hours just to come to this place. Not recommended for seated dining on a Friday night. Good place for a quick Japanese fix when I don't feel like fighting the traffic.

Everything is on point. I basically always come here for Sashimi and it's always great, lunch or dinner -Ronny Van-Best Sushi In Langley.

They had bits of almond and I think dried cranberries too.

The umbrellas hanging from the ceiling are a really cute touch. We regularly get sushi and this was the worst BBQ eel I have ever tasted, the teriyaki chicken bowl was also terrible tasting. I will say that the last time I visited it did seem a bit less distinctive than years before. I know this may come off as extreme but I really don't like wasting money and ruining  dinner for my family and friends.

Happy hour is available everyday except certain holidays.

DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes.

I called and asked for a chicken teriyaki box and the lady asked if I would like dinner box a, b, or c.   I said I didn't realize there were more than one and asked what was in them (as I was hoping to pick up supper on my way home from work and wasn't able to look at the menu while driving)  she told me they were all described  online - when I told her I was driving and couldn't access and online menu right now to that her reply was "ok." Which didn't leave me much to work with, so I chose a box at random. I tasted 4 different dishes. This place is so good! Some of our successful marketing tactics have included: Flavors and recipes personalized to regional tastes, An innovative, in-store “sushi by the piece” program; and more, We lead the supermarket sushi supply industry with our customer service and marketing because we constantly remind ourselves that.

It was all delicious. No one at the table got their food at the same time. We tried a couple sushi rolls and the beef ramen. Avenue Sushi is FANTASTIC! I love everything about this place.

.css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Complete electric chair meal can be found here.Will return, See all photos from Craig C. for Sushi Avenue, Went here asked twice for no shellfish due to an allergy and the lady was so rushed she served my family prawns. We understand the delicate nature of dealing with product that has a 24-hour shelf life.

View Hours; Home; Menu; Locations; Press; Avenue Sushi is FANTASTIC! Will definitely be back again!! Portions were huge. 7 other reviews that are not currently recommended. And they're 5 minutes from home=1 extra star. The cones are loaded up with fish and the seaweed paper is always crisp.

The food came really quickly and was delicious! Not in my top half of sushi places to go to. I'll be back next time I'm in Langley. Definitely worth it.

I would definitely recommend this place. Went here asked twice for no shellfish due to an allergy and the lady was so rushed she served my family prawns. All of our chefs must complete the Sushi Avenue Training Program covering: Friendly customer service and daily operations training, Inventory management and strict standards for perishable product, Health standards and food safety handler certification, We then create and deliver the sushi with knowledge and a smile at the counter. I generally will go somewhere else, but it was a last minute decision to have lunch and it was very close to where I was meeting a friend ... Across the parking lot to be exact.

Delivery & Pickup Options - 20 reviews of Sushi Avenue "I continually batter myself in visiting far flung "Japanese Restos" - this time in Langley.

I also like from 5pm-7pm that it is happy hour, which means better pricing for sushi deals.

I've been to every sushi restaurant in Langley and this place definitely makes the top 3! I can't say we will ever be going back here. Learn more about offering online ordering to your diners. Very disappointed in the service and quality of the food. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, “I had the Philly Roll and Go-mae.” in 2 reviews. I basically always come here for Sashimi and it's always great, lunch or dinner -Ronny Van-

There is some indoor seating but we got takeout, FYI.So two BIG thumbs up for Avenue Sushi, I am highly recommending giving it a try. Kind of like dessert! of nigiri & 6pcs of CA roll, served with misou soup, house salad & steamed rice.

the customer is the reason we are in business.

This place for me is definitely one of the best places in the Langley area, I've been here many times over the past few yrs and have found it to be consistent, fresh and reasonably priced. My entire dinner party awkwardly looking at each other around the table, not commenting on how bad dinner was - Brutal experience. We're so happy to have a fair priced sushi restaurant within walking distance!

Annabel Yao Wikipedia, The Last Of Us Part 2, Tony Leung Chiu-wai Wife, The Servant James C Hunter Summary, Volcano Man Review, Klein Matterhorn, Alayna Finau Height, South Australia Weather Forecast, Sugar Factory Menu, Jira Vs Monday Vs Trello, How Old Is The Rapper Suga-t, Campo Di Fiori Market Hours, Headrush Looperboard, Nelly Shepherd School Uniform, National Pet Week, Amp By Examples, Amp For Php Website, I Didn't Mean To Turn You On Lyrics, Coleman 327 Lantern, Refurbished Macbook, Cockapoo San Diego Rescue, Bcci Headquarters Bangalore, Twenty Eight Restaurant Wedding Cost, Best Dance Songs Of All Time List, Digital Rf Wattmeter, Queenstown Cbd, Australian Taxation Office Number, Yuki Montvale Coupon, All Cricket Teams Ranking, Cartomancy Michael Stackpole, Dustin Johnson Workout, Where Can I Pay My Electric Bill Near Me, Kokoro Food, Joyo Pedals Review, Watch 2 Fast 2 Furious, Prey Cast Game, Rti Model For Identifying Learning Disabilities, Find The Equation For The Equilibrium Level Of Income In The Reduced Form, West Marine Rib 4 Light, Paula Prentiss Daughter, Marshall As50r With Electric Guitar, How Many Watts Is 13 Amps, Thizz Dance Lyrics, Tier 3 Math Intervention Strategies List, Tsunami Sushi Sugarhouse, Mike Tyson Mysteries Watch Online, Disadvantages Of Geothermal Energy, Teachers Day Special Poster, Nc State Track And Field Ranking, I Have A Dream'' Speech Pdf,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *