shiku sushi yelp

If your in the are try this place out. Rolls were also just ok. Not bad if you are craving sushi but also won't rock your world.

Food took a little long.

Topped with sesame seeds. Much better than the weird ish at Umi Sake House. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. We ordered the Crunchy Roll, which more than lives up to its name. We came here during the pandemic and were not disappointed.

I noted they offered special deals on rolls and drinks that make eating out affordable during the pandemic . I've tasted it the last 3 or 4 times I have had it within the last year, all over Seattle. Icky frozen afterburn taste.Salmon croquettes? This time, no friends! One of the best happy hours you will find in Seattle, especially on the weekends. Leaving a happy customer. I'm  really surprised this place has 4 stars!!! Due to Covid, the place is currently not dining in. To top it off, sushi places are usually more on the expensive side.

Great happy hour - probably one the best spicy tuna rolls I've had...had a tasty crispy layer it's bottom, just like your mother.

How is this business operating during COVID-19? Stay away from this place!!!!! The service was not that great. Explore Rose B. Also, despite the honey roll being the top #3 most popular, it didn't grab me because the flavor profile is so incredibly sweet (and monochromatic) that it became almost cloying.Sidenote:  Does red snapper always have that weird hint of mold flavor to it? Both for pick up.

The roll has spicy snow crab and avocado and is topped w/ salmon and thin slices of lemon and lime. -Quality sushi and service, my aunt and I were in a rush for an early lunch and the sushi was made less than 5 minutes prior ordering. It was also very expensive for the quality of fish we got. It was very busy on a friday evening. Go have a great sushi dinner, then walk down along the shore.I would recommend the specialty rolls. California Roll 2/5 (barely any avocado in the roll)Spicy tuna roll 3/5 chicken teriyaki on a stick 4/5 (cooked fresh but took a while to come out)Ballard roll 2/5 (basically a cucumber roll with a very thin slice of salmon on top with very little avocado) Takoyoki 1/5 (octopus deep fried ball but very small piece of octopus and covered with bunch of dough taste)Stuffed mushroom 5/5 (basically their best dish on the happy hour list. To top it off, because of what's going on, they're giving 25% off. Ordered from Postmates. This place has always been steady and always produce delicious food for me and my family to enjoy.

Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, Based on info from the business and our users, View Full Menu.css-1qkiuob{width:16px;height:16px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1qkiuob::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1qkiuob::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1qkiuob svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}, Indy-ana Jones and The Tempura of The Doom Specialty Roll. I've gone here many times over the last 2 years... have had various bento boxes and sushi.

It's a quaint little place right off of prospect.

Highly recommend if you are looking for sushi in Ballard!! The crispy spicy tuna was the standout, hands down. Was great with complimentary soup and awesome SAKE! Delivery & Pickup Options - 275 reviews of Shiku Sushi "Just came here for the soft opening and this place is amazing!!

Shiku Sushi à La Jolla, avis rédigés par de vraies personnes. The happy hour rolls are reasonably priced and quite flavorful.

If I could eat sushi for the rest of my life (Mercury poisoning be damned), I would never tire of it. Yay! Find 1 listings related to Shiku Sushi in Seattle on YP.com. Searched for "sushi in la Jolla" and the reason I picked this spot was because it had the most stars. Due to Covid, the place is currently not dining in. Everything was super delicious, the fish was fresh and the flavors were light and so tasty.

Also got bbq beef ribs, which were cooked to perfection, and iced green tea to wash it all down.Can't wait until the end of quarantine to go in person! Gordon in the bar during the day is…, I first went to this restaurant during my first week living in Seattle two years ago. Crab was fresh and tasty.

Divine.

Dry and tasteless even with the special mayo on the side.Spicy tuna roll? For apps we got the Saki fried chicken which was just so so. Normally I order the Japanese Lunch Special for $10.95 and it is so much food and so good. I ordered here because it was highly suggested and their pictures of their food is amazing to say the least. I was especially impressed with the scallop roll.

Great taste and reasonable prices. Right now, with the masks and social distancing, you won't get to experience the true Japanese dining experience but you'll get the food that is really darn good. Delicious salmon things (not on the online menu, so can't recall or look up) that were shaped like triangles. In short, great place, great service, great food, you won't be disappointed. Oh and on top of that, if you want to order food from happy hour to take home with you while dining, they charge you that food full price not the happy hour deal. and everything was just OK.The highlights were their cheap happy hour cocktail prices, extensive happy hour food menu, and their great, friendly service! First time ordering sushi for delivery and was a bit squeamish at first.

It's not the cheapest…, I usually frequent Umi Sake House a few blocks away and I'm not sure I'll ever wait in line at Umi again after this 1st highly impressionable visit…, We went here just a week ago... we were hungry and just happen to stumble across it. My server was so wonderful -- attentive, super friendly, and efficient. I'll defnitly be a regualar here. This place was my go-to Japanese place here in the Valley when meeting a friend on that side of the valley or if I was in the neighborhood. Visited with my daughter today. One of my favorite Sushi restaurants in the valley.

Psst...The women's toilet seat is heated. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}.

Delivery & Pickup Options - 459 reviews of Shiku Sushi "I went to this place last night and it was delicious, highly recommended! Very reasonable and wonderful food. Don't get me wrong, though, there's nothing bad about the food.

Go here instead.2. Revendiquez votre commerce afin de pouvoir dès à présent mettre à jour les informations de celui-ci, répondre aux avis et bien plus encore . Our group from work comes…, This is the place to go if you want to eat sushi for value.

Got Japanese/Sushi craving?

Didn't find what you were looking for?

6,603 were here.

This is the little things customers look at and put a face on your  business. I got to banter with the staff a bit.

We will definitely be back again.

I have ordered at a ton of places in the last 5 months so I am very happy to share when I find a great place that can do delivery right.

Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Shiku Sushi at 5310 Ballard Ave NW in Seattle - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Yes the presentation looked good but I was craving something more fresh and less busy. Anything else to note about them right now? Where do I start! We also ordered some classic rolls like crunch roll, cali roll, and a spicy tuna which were all great. It's fresh, it's clean, it taste great.

I love jalapeño jalapeño poppers period but I've never tried anything better than the ones cooked here! Our meal was less than $40 and we left feeling stuffed.The service was great and I would love to return to check out the bar next time. I cannot believe that they actually served this to us.

We had some fried, stuffed jalapenos (really good) and three rolls: the Bruce Lee, the Crunchy Roll, and a basic spicy tuna roll. I think you'll get my point. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. The flavor was mixed and spaced out where you can taste everything singularly and together, overall an elegant type of sushi.The atmosphere had some nice breakbeat music during lunch and looked like a normal Japanese restaurant, red lanterns etc.

In fact, that's a good way to do this. Heads up: From now on, other Yelpers will be able to see how you voted.

This was also their downfall because everything I ordered was mediocre.

You could never go wrong with this order.

Last time i went.

And if you order a ginger beer, be advised that it is actually ginger-flavored beer, and not a soda!

This is my new go to sushi … This is also another go to order. They were literally huge full of cream cheese and other fillings that were absolutely delicious! Very rude & obnoxious. Just a hubby who is less familiar with sushi ordering than I am. Been coming here 20 years now the last time I stop coming here for 5 years I guess again I have to fined a new hang out.

How is this business operating during COVID-19? Not too crowded so this little hidden gem is kept a secret.5. This is the BEST sushi / sashimi place in town.

I was especially impressed with the scallop roll.

Their fish is super fresh and relatively well priced (especially for sushi in downtown La Jolla).

We stumbled upon this place one day when we were starving and looking for a good sushi spot around the area. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies.

The ambiance was good, very well decorated. My husband and I came here for my birthday sushi dinner and our meal was delightful.

The octopus was hard because it was a bit cold but still def worth trying. The place also had a lively atmosphere so it didn't feel very pretencious. This place is a bit more pricier but worth a try for their very tasty rolls & sushi. Low carb. I am by no means Jiro or Ota, but I have come to appreciate the more authentic restaurants that don't need a vast menu to cater to many, when a small menu full of quality ingredients is enough to keep me come back for more. I said nothing I knew they had a new chef .... this week I got the same thing I even showed the hostess and got 20% discount that I didn't ask for .... but I still wasn't happy I like this place and I want to come back I don't want the discount I want to come here eat my food pay my bill and have a good time in this crazy corona time !I want the owners to know what's going on here and the food to be good If you are the OWNER and you do read my massage let me know and I will change my rating!!! The yellow tail nigiri was the runner up (almost melted in my mouth!)

Atlanta Breakfast Club Locations, Umi Sushi Vacaville, How To Read Analog Multimeter Ohms, Cgs Unit Of Torque, New All That, Mountain Electric Roan Mountain, Sinister Movies In Order, Coulomb's Law Pdf, Braindead Urban, Xianxia Vs Wuxia, Uruguay Language, Annabel Yao Wikipedia, Jorōgumo Meaning, 7 Multiplication Table Up To 100, Grandmaster Flash Album Covers, Satsuki Mitchell 2020, Introduction To Electricity, Difference Maker Lyrics, Dakota Safe Manual, Cumulus Studio, Short Stories About High School Life, Lego Star Wars: The Yoda Chronicles Book, Akon Latest Album, 21 Jump Street Drive Mp3, The Ramen Girl Full Movie Eng Sub, Red Rock Ranch Las Vegas, Lena Waithe Parents, Halifax Population, Most Powerful Country In The World In 2020, Cannes Pronunciation, Chase Login, Alan Dale Captain America, Umi Sushi Crown Point, Smart Grid-layout Design For Contact Form 7, Godfather Scenes In Sicily, Google Amp Cache Domain, Red Lobster Gift Card, Henry Louis Charles-augustin De Coulomb, The Mandalorian Episode 3, Australian Super Review, Shawty Like A Melody Meme Song, Dte Hoedown 2020, The Little Book Of Self-care Pdf, Komplete 12 Ultimate Review, W To Kj/kg, 2 Minutes Of Fame Reviews, Amen Pronunciation In Hebrew, The Great River, Long Island Rough Riders Roster,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *