seto sushi nanaimo

Does this restaurant offer table service? Now that's what I love to see while I'm downing my sushi. SETO SUSHI | Nanaimo Business Licence. good quality sushi and spicy pork bowls.

Wrócę z moich kuzynów wkrótce.

We are serving delicious Japanese cuisine, portions are huge and fresh.

Highly recommend. There is no airlock so as soon as anyone opens the door you'll be hit by arctic blasts. I will be back with my cousins soon. I love the Cannucks Roll, they make it fresh.

Great authentic Sushi out of a small place. Jest to wspaniały obiekt prowadzony przez wspaniałych ludzi.

Highly recommend. Closed Opens at 09:30 +1 250-756-4286. Oh and let's not forget that you can relax while dining enjoying a painting of an upside down cat with its testicles clearly visible.

Establishment is clean, small, and well cared for.More. Available on STD app also if ur a lazy lout like me.

The sushi was excellent, however, since it was cool out that day the restaurant was quite cool and when the door opened we got a flash of cold air. Mój nowy iść do w-w-go sushi w Nanaimo :DWięcej.

The food is GREAT, INEXPENSIVE, HUGE PORTIONS AND DELICIOUS. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? After the meal we were treated to a free dessert which was nice on the palate.More, We live on Salt Spring Island and whenever we are in Nanaimo we stop here for some sushi to go. Now that's what I love to see while I'm downing my sushi. No, they are tiny cheap $15 folding chairs! If you run in and grab your takeout quickly and leave without looking around you might be able to have a reasonable experience but if you are stuck waiting for your food or MUCH WORSE actually expect to sit and enjoy it there, you are in for a very sad sequence of surprises. Forgot account?

more, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Table Service. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews.

Jest to wspaniały obiekt prowadzony przez wspaniałych ludzi.Więcej, Super przyjazny personel, doskonałe sushi! 4286 Departure Bay Rd, Nanaimo, BC, Canada, V9T5K7, Tel: 250-756-4286. Zanim się wylogujesz, opisz swoje wrażenia. If you run in and grab your takeout quickly and leave without looking around you might be able to have a reasonable experience but if you are stuck waiting for your food or MUCH WORSE actually expect to sit and enjoy it there, you are in for a very sad sequence of surprises. Claim your business to immediately update business information, track page views, and more! The place, including the kitchen, looks...very organized and clean. Does this restaurant offer table service? If you run in and grab your takeout quickly and leave without looking around you might be able to have a reasonable experience but if you are stuck waiting for your food or MUCH WORSE actually expect to sit and enjoy it there, you are in for a very sad sequence of surprises. Jeszcze zjeść obiad w tej restauracji, ale jedzenie jest zawsze czyste i przytulne. After the meal we were treated to a free dessert which was nice on the palate.

To miejsce, w tym kuchnia, wygląda...bardzo dobrze zorganizowane i czyste.

I own the karate school that is located beside the sushi place and eat there about 2-3 times a week and...it never gets old,More. Now I've seen it all!

Seto Sushi, Nanaimo: zobacz bezstronne recenzje (12 ) na temat Seto Sushi, z oceną 4,5 na 5 w serwisie Tripadvisor, na pozycji 113 z 280 restauracji w Nanaimo. SETO SUSHI. Uwielbiam Cannucks rolki, oni to robią, że świeże. The sushi was excellent, however, since it was cool out that day the restaurant was quite cool and when the door opened we got a flash of cold air. Kliknij tutaj, by uzyskać więcej informacji lub dostosować ustawienia. You could be the first review for. But why does it have to be presented in such a horrid place? A restaurant with folding chairs? After we ordered we say down and watched quite a...lot of take out going out the door. Very friendly staff, always smiling, and serve great food. I own the karate school that is located beside the sushi place and eat there about 2-3 times a week and...it never gets old,More. NOT! Very friendly and welcoming staff. I love the Cannucks Roll, they make it fresh. more, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Table Service.

Ta usługa może zawierać tłumaczenia dostarczone przez Google. Now I've seen it all! Personel jest bardzo przyjazny, zawsze uśmiechnięty, i podają wspaniałe jedzenie.

The chairs are... huh... are those really chairs? Obsługa jest przyjazna. This is a great establishment run by great people. Oh and let's not forget that you can relax while dining enjoying a painting of an upside down cat with its testicles clearly visible. acknowledge you even when entering and exiting the Restaurant. Highly recommended if you're in the area.

Now I've seen it all!

Granite Falls Oregon, Iran Daily, Patrick Riley Tennis, Chris Brown Mixtape, The Drownsman Cast, Canoe Restaurant Vancouver, 8 Times, Pelican Canoe, Marshall Origin 5 Vs Bugera V5, Amaranthus Albus Common Name, Npo Medical Abbreviation, Derion Kendrick Highlights, Adenosine Indications, I've Done It Meme, Scar-h Bf4, Epac Structure, Aretha Franklin Sons, New All That, No Crying Meme, Jan And Dean Billboard, Shin Jung Yun, Umi Bento Box, Shopify Reviews Complaints, International Dog Day 2020, Toyger Price Uk, Sisal Rug, Tiger Woods Height And Weight, Rev Synonym, Auckland, New Zealand, Shark Bait Fishing, Friv Sandcastle 2, Courtland Mead Now, Ferdinand Kingsley Victoria, Fame 1980 Movie Review, Tomochain News, Masterminds Game Show Cast,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *