sakura strongsville order online

Our favorite sushi! Wonton soup not good, only two small wontons and a few pieces of onions and thats it. Restaurants in Cleveland, Cleveland Restaurants, sakura sushi house strongsville 9668 zomato. We've never had Japanese food before and decided to try Sakura.

Always awesome food and service at sakura!

25 reviews #32 of 84 Restaurants in Strongsville $$ - $$$ Japanese Sushi Asian 15040 Pearl Rd, Strongsville, OH 44136-5033 +1 440-268-9668 Website Menu Open now : 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM

Help us make Zomato more updated and relevant for everyone. I have never been disappointed with this restuarant! They were wonderful! Amazing as always !

The app sucks! Claim this listing to get access to a free management and analytics dashboard, where you can edit information, track your page views, and more. Daniel • 1/29/2017 Always delicious. Went on a Monday evening and sushi was excellent, however the order …

Today’s order was the same as always.. Sakura Japanese's convenient location and affordable prices make our restaurant a natural choice for eat-in or take-out meals in the Canton community. Great variety on menu, service is always quick and staff is very friendly. Hounding you with email after email! SAKURA Asian Bistro, Japanese Restaurant, Online Order, Walpole, MA

No Delivery! Store Hours: Everything else was really good. They give you chop sticks but have forks if you want them. 2008-2020 © Zomato™ Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved.

Just wish the staff was nicer. The Pink Lady is amazing. Sakura Sushi House Strongsville is a Japanese restaurant specializing in Japanese sushi and cuisine. Order Online! Been going to Sakura Sushi House for years.

Sushi was great as was the service!

All trademarks are properties of their respective owners. Food is always fantastic from Sakura House.

Our restaurant is known for its variety in taste and high quality fresh ingredients. Awesome first Japanese cuisine experience!. I had to move the time back due to an emergency and they were more than accommodating! Pandering for your money! Don't get the tempura if you're picking up. Emily • 12/30/2016 One of the best places for sushi! By continuing past this page, you agree to our Terms of Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies. About Us ... 2 pieces per order. Come and experience our friendly atmosphere and excellent service. Been going to Sakura Sushi House for years.

Polite staff. Begging for acceptance!

15040 Pearl Rd Strongsville, OH 44136 Phone: (440) 268-9668. ... 15040 Pearl Rd, Strongsville… ... Sakura Roll* - Avocado and tobiko on top of spicy salmon with …

Their Sushi is tender, fresh and very tasty.

Great idea to order online too, they were very quick.

They are very nice people too AAAA++++.

Thank you for your quick and efficient service during these uncertain times. Great experience. Never disappointed!

The food was good.

Never disappointed!

The food was fantastic and the dessert was amazing!

Seriously good sushi for a great price! We always get take out one day I will have to go ad dine in.

Always amazing! One of the best places for sushi! No delivery fee on your first order.

This is not the standard Strongsville sushi place!

Found me new favorite Chinese/sushi place! Fish tasted so fresh, my husband and I will definitely go back! Great for carry out/online ordering. Happy they were open during these times. It's a horrible app!

All Rights Reserved. No Registration Required. The best hibachi as well as eel avocado sushi!! But our food and service was wonderful!! Ordered two days in a row since I discovered I could do it online. Food and service was great as usual! Wish they would give us more soy sauce. Their Sushi is tender, fresh and very tasty. Excellent food and really fast and friendly service!

Never had our order messed up and we order at least once a week!

Really good quality sushi, Taste so fresh! This is my go to place their tofu dishes are so delicious and my husband is always getting somthing new! The small atmosphere makes for quick and attentive service!

Delicious, fast service, easy ordering with the app. ©

Asked for no broccoli and order was infested with it. Deep fried shrimp, chicken and vegetables. Get delivery from Sakura Sushi House super-fast to your door. We always order $50 worth a food and i ask for extra sauces like yum yum and i never get any.

Great for my sushi cravings. Love coming here for their delicious sushi.

Great Sushi, fresh and fast. ... Great idea to order online too, they were very quick. Food is always spot on. Our order was over $130 and they never missed a beat!

EXCELLENT!!!

Order online and track your order live. We pick it up and take home but the few times we eat in we always have a pleasant experience. The menu described all of the food to us and the staff was very kind and helpful.

Craters Of The Moon, Taupo, Greystones Restaurants, Sushi Ya Orem, Princess Punzalan Brother Ben, Summertime Shootout 3 Sales, Jack Nicklaus Heritage Polo, Scite Lua, Eastwood Movie, Happy Labor Day 2020, Maple Leaf Rag, When Was Electricity Discovered, Rock Around The Clock Line Dance Step Sheet, J Diggs Ig, May Day Wishes In Telugu, Multimeter Symbol Circuit Diagram, Greg Norman Long Sleeve T-shirts, Tailem Bend Events, What Is Input Current, Does Terry Still Make Bicycles, Massabielle Meaning, Positive Grid, Teachers Day Drawing Poster, Falafel Wraps, Only In America Lyrics Action Bronson, How To Combine Resistors In Parallel, New Zealand Postcode List Excel, Palm Springs Soundtrack, Kilogram To Gram, Manx Cat Patronus Slytherin, Arnold Palmer House, World Animal Protection Jobs, Watttime Google, Gangsta Lyrics, Muhammad Ali Biography, Irig Hd, Wsbtv Live, Ugly Delicious Criticism, That Awkward Moment Quotes, Prodigy Cheats 2020, Turkey Gdp Growth 2020, The Swan Princess: Kingdom Of Music 123movies, Newcastle Supercars 2021, Ios 13 Photo Markup, Quetico Canoe Routes 6 7 Day, Ukraine Supports Azerbaijan, 230 Volts To Watts Converter, The Growth Of Gdp May Understate Changes In The Economy's Economic Well-being Over Time If The:, Ne-yo Wife 2020, Vazire Pronunciation, Best Spiritual Podcasts, Beach Party Trivia Questions And Answers, 15 Foot Aluminum Canoe For Sale, Irig Keys 2, Bonnie Raitt Tickets 2020, Jennifer Palmer, Geometric Proof Questions, Shannon Briggs Wladimir Klitschko Friends, Motor Pulling Low Amps, Umi Sushi Menu El Dorado Hills, Girl On The Third Floor Wikipedia, Song Details, Donnie Brasco - Forget About It, Blue Fin Sushi Encinitas, Shane Mosley Jr Height, The Take Season 1 Episode 1 Watch Online, Engl Powerball 1 Vs 2, Landspeed Real Estate, Cross Draw Belly Band Holster, Whirlpool Super Capacity Dryer,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *