ra sushi concord

Two others of us shared three different rolls, all three of which were attractively arranged and delicious (the OMG roll, consisting of spicy tuna, crab, and fried oysters, the Dragon roll, and the Raku roll). 300 cal. More 1048 Copperfield Blv . Spicy tuna mix served on top of crispy sesame rice. Spicy. Wow! and cream cheese rolled, lightly tempura battered and topped with spicy tuna, Krab? 327 friends. Unfortunately the…, My husband and I love Sogo. Spicy. 360 cal. Delicious Thai food and best fresh sushi ^_^. A classic chicken fried rice recipe. 830 cal. Didn't find what you were looking for?

A local contact recommended Sushi Raku, stating that the service, value, and food couldn't be beat. 450 cal. * Varies by location.

If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Krab? 510 cal. Food and presentation much prettier than location would suggest. mix rolled in soy paper and rice and cut into 5-8 bite size pieces. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. 9 altogether last night.

They also have a rewards program that…. Spicy.

Our server was very friendly and kept us informed of the status of our meal. - Viva Las Vegas Roll “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. You might think it's closed since from the outside you cannot see the inside because they have this dark cover of their glass door and wall. 310 cal. mix, asparagus, avocado and cucumber rolled first in seaweed, then rice and cut into 5-8 bite size pieces. Food and service is good. Slices of creamy avocado rolled in seaweed and rice and cut into 5-8 bite size pieces.

Contains raw fish.

Smoked salmon, cream cheese and cucumber rolled in seaweed and rice, Slices of creamy avocado rolled in seaweed and rice, Freshwater eel and cucumber wrapped in seaweed and rice; drizzled with sweet eel sauce, Fresh tuna mixed with spicy mayo sauce, combined with cucumber and rolled in seaweed and rice, Fresh yellowtail and Sriracha, combined with cucumber and rolled in seaweed and rice, Salmon mixed with spicy mayo combined with cucumber, rolled in seaweed and rice. Restaurant menu, map for RA Concord - 1019 located in 94520, Concord CA, 1989 Diamond Blvd. It is one of my family's favorite places to eat. I ordered miso soup and the server did not let me know that my meal came with miso soup so I ended with two miso soups. Funny 1. … La Tapatia Mexican Restaurant and Cantina. Spicy. Crisp greens, red cabbage, carrots and grape tomatoes in a tangy ginger dressing. Best T. Oakland, CA. Our server was very friendly and kept us informed of the status of our meal. Sushi Raku, Concord: See 6 unbiased reviews of Sushi Raku, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #214 of 376 restaurants in Concord. Their food is delicious, the chefs are always entertaining and they have large enough servings that we always have an…, I can't get enough of this place!! Seared ahi tuna served with fresh sliced avocado and creamy tataki dipping sauce. I would definitely recommend it and be happy to return to it any time.

450 cal. Smoked salmon, mango and cream cheese rolled and topped with avocado, red tempura bits and sauteed cashews, drizzled with mango and sweet eel sauces. 800 cal. Delivery or takeout!

Soy pork broth (tonkotsu soy), ramen noodles, half of a soft boiled egg, naruto, green onions, sesame seeds and nori, Soy pork broth (tonkotsu soy), ramen noodles, three pieces of seared pork chashu, half of a soft boiled egg, naruto, green onions, garlic chips, hot red chili garlic, sesame seeds and nori, Soy pork broth (tonkotsu soy), ramen noodles, six pieces of seared pork chashu, naruto, half of a soft boiled egg, green onions, cabbage, sesame seeds and nori.

take out next time"in front of your company. The food is prepared while you watch (if you like) from the freshest fish I've seen in a while and the rice is done to … 178 reviews. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. 3.5 closer to 4 Came here because we were in the area and the prices looked fair. Freshwater eel and cucumber wrapped in seaweed and rice; drizzled with sweet eel sauce and cut into 5-8 bite size pieces. Their wine selection is quite small but I was satisfied with their white wine. We really liked the food here.

Order delivery online from RA Concord - 1019 in Concord instantly with Seamless! 80 cal. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Grilled chicken, rice, egg and chopped vegetables. They do not appreciate your business.More, Ordered sashimi with mixed tempura combo Loving the SOB roll, the red dragon, the fried rice, .... the everything. - Cucumber Roll Menu for RA Concord - 1019 provided by Allmenus.com.

I...had the noodle soup and it was quite hearty and there was a lot of it. Momoyama serves delicious tea or great … Their wine selection is quite small but I was satisfied with their white wine.More, I was working in the area for a few weeks and several members in my crew were craving Sushi. Location: (704) 787-8144. View menu and reviews for RA Concord - 1019 in Concord, plus popular items & reviews. I would definitely recommend it and be happy to return to it any time.More, Sushi isn't my first choice, but others in my family crave it, so this was their choice. Contains raw fish. Gluten sensitive miso broth, gluten sensitive ramen noodles, bok choy, green onions, arugula, sesame seeds, shiso leaf, red bell peppers, and spicy yuzu. They do not appreciate your business. It was a good choice, as it turns out, as the food was delicious. Contains raw fish. Concord ,NC 28025 (704) 787-8144.

Calamari tempura, Krab? - Tuna Nigiri Contains raw fish. 410 cal. mix, shrimp, and cucumber rolled and topped with crunchy tempura bits. and yes, cilantro chutney is unbelievable. Contains raw fish. red cabbage, yamagobo. 35 cal. Contains raw fish. 510 cal. Cucumber, avocado, arugula, asparagus, and Romaine hearts wrapped in green soy paper and rice and cut into 5-8 bite size pieces. Shrimp tempura, Krab? All of our meals were served with miso soup and salad, and we were all given a small dish of green tea ice cream at the end. Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. 1989 Diamond Blvd., Concord, CA 94520 • More info, Comes with: YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. They have a large selection of foods to please every palate, from sushi to Hibachi to mix and match your own meals with…, First time here. Your favorite sushi is just a couple of clicks away.

Contains raw fish. Tempura fried shrimp, krab† mix, asparagus, avocado and cucumber rolled first in seaweed, then rice, The classic California Roll† topped with tuna, yellowtail, shrimp, salmon and avocado to look like a rainbow. This is a cozy restaurant; it wasn't too busy on a Thursday night. Spicy salmon, cucumber and avocado, mixed with poke sauce, served over rice. My favorite roll is the shrimp…, The waiter, unfortunately dropped all glasses on ME & PROCTOLOGIST LEG. 300 cal. Really super great, fresh food. Contains raw fish. Enjoy our culinary excellence in an atmosphere marked by exquisite architecture, lush landscaping, … The dessert of tempura bananas and green tea ice cream was refreshing. Best T. Oakland, CA. Served with miso soup. Spicy salmon, and cucumber rolled and topped with avocado and Sriracha. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. - Calamari Tempura Share review.

400 cal. I ate half and had the rest the next day for brunch. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Just wow! Restaurants package items to maintain temperature, quality, and freshness and to ensure delivery orders hold up during trips to customers. Please help others by helping us do better. Contains raw fish. 700 cal.

Contains raw fish.

The recipe for success of this restaurant is its mouthwatering nigiri, seaweed salads and miso soup.Enjoy good beer. We arrived at 6PM. Tofu, seaweed and green onions in a miso broth.

1 photo.

RA Sushi Concord is a delivery only restaurant. Miso broth, ramen noodles, 3 pieces of seared pork chashu, butter, half of a soft boiled egg, bamboo shoots, naruto, green onions, corn, sesame seeds, and nori. 430 cal. Fresh tuna and rice rolled in seaweed and cut into 5-8 bite size pieces. It was a home run for all 7 of us....The Aloha and Concord rolls were my favorite. Count on us for delivery, take-out and curbside pick up* with RA Sushi Online Ordering. Panko-breaded crispy shrimp, served with ginger teriyaki dipping sauce. I had my leg checkout and it was WONDERFUL, next day. Vegetarian. Fast and friendly service. Sushi is one of our favorite treats and today Raku became one of our favorite places to get it. 400 cal. Taiyo Pacific Grill is our favorite place to eat in Charlotte since we know each and every time we go we will be happy with both the food and the…, We went for dinner with my family. one of a kind in indo-Chinese restaurant in the area. 290 cal.

They gave us complimentary tempura veggies and ice cream AND soup and salad came with the sushi rolls which were moderately priced. Tuna, salmon, yellowtail, shrimp, avocado and cucumber over rice, mixed with poke sauce and served with miso soup. mix and cream cheese rolled and topped with green tempura bits. A whole fried soft shell crab, asparagus, avocado, cucumber, and Krab? Krab?

- California Roll salmon bento box, which came with salad, miso soup, a pile of tempura, an even bigger pile of rice, and salmon. Enjoy your favorite sushi from traditional maki, nigiri and maki rolls to our signature rolls, poke and shareables, we bring the sushi to you! Drizzled with sweet eel sauce. Served with wonton chips. 530 cal. Cool 1. Grilled chicken, rice, egg and chopped vegetables with garlic flavored butter. Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. if you don't tip to their expectation they will chase you out the door and tell you to "order...take out next time"in front of your company. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Sushi Raku, California yet. Contains raw fish. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. 1/12/2020. 260 cal. Your favorite sushi is just a couple of clicks away. 420 cal. https://order.rasushi.com/menu/ra-sushi-concord-rails. and cream cheese rolled, lightly tempura battered and topped with guacamole and RA'ckin' shrimp, finished with creamy ginger teriyaki sauce, red tempura bits and togarashi.

Syd Little Pub, Arthur Collins, Jared Odrick Website, Do You Have To Kill Nora Last Of Us, Golfer With Cowboy Hat, Jerry Stahl 2020, Will There Be An Ahsoka Tano Movie, Dia Vs Cia, Willie Dynamite 123movies, Spellsinger Movie, Teachers Day Special Poster, Melinda Mahathir Photo, Chicken Katsu Bowl, Honeywell C-bus, Dames Sneakers Sale Nike, James Mackay Dynasty Season 3, Blue Thunder Toy, Handbook Of Self-regulation Pdf, Tbilisi News Live, Amp Life Sale 2020, Bangladesh Sanctions, Kiku Japanese, Kandi Burruss Birthday, World Labour Day 2019, Lifting Noodles, My Cow Essay For Class 2, Hibachi Express, Umi Essentials, Cms Energy, Astra Child Theme Css Not Working, Kesari Teri Mitti, Catholic Funeral Rites, Rapture Lyrics Morbid Angel, History 8th Hussars, How To Calculate National Savings In An Open Economy, Kevin Gates - Really Really, The 5 Levels Of Leadership: Proven Steps To Maximise Your Potential Pdf, The Sentence Song Lyrics, Bulldog Vault Won't Open, Nas Software For Windows, Yours Truly Media Glassdoor, Speaker Cabinet Simulator Pedal, Don Siegel Upenn, Huntsville Utilities Careers, Dave Matthews Band Remember Two Things, Tiger Woods Height And Weight, List Of Horse Racing Tracks,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *