patiently waiting remix

Artist: 50 Cent feat. 50Cent feat. Eminem - Patiently Waiting (Emblem Remix 2013) by Emblem Beats published on 2013-01-19T00:30:42Z. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. Need help? )\r\r [Eminem]\r\r You've been patiently waiting\r To make it through all the hate\r Debating whether or not\r You can even weather the storm\r As you lay on the table\r They operating to save you\r It's like an Angel came to you\r Sent from the heavens above\r They think they crazy\r But they ain't crazy lets face it\r Shit basically they just playing sick\r They ain't shit they ain't saying shit\r Spray umh 50 [gun shots]\r A to the K get in the way\r I bring Dre and them wit me\r And turn this day into fucking mayhem\r You staying wit me\r Don't let me lose you\r I'm not trying to confuse you\r When I let lose wit this uzi\r And just shoot through your Izuzu\r You get the message\r Am I getting through to you\r You know it's coming\r You motherfuckers don't even know do you\r Take some BIG and some PAC\r And you mix them up in a pot\r Sprinkle a lil \"BIG L\" on top\r What the fuck do you got?\r You got the realest and illest killers\r Tied up in a knot\r The Juggernauts of this rap shit\r Like it or not it's like a fight to the top\r Just to see who die for the spot\r You put your life in this\r Nothing like surviving a shot\r Y'all know what time it is\r Soon as 50 signs on this dot\r Shit what you know about death threats\r Cause I get a lot\r Shady Records was 80 seconds\r Away from the towers\r Some cowards fucked with the wrong building\r They meant to hit ours\r Better evacuate all children\r Nuclear showers theres nothing spookier\r Your now about to witness the power of fuckin' 50!\r\r [Chorus]\r I've been patiently waiting\r For a track to explode on (yea)\r You can stun if you want\r And yo ass'll get rolled on (It's 50)\r It feels like my flows\r Been hot for so long (yea)\r If you thinking I'ma fucking\r Fall off your so wrong\r (It's 50!! 50 Cent feat. 50 Cent -Patiently Waiting (Feat Eminem )Remix 2017 - YouTube Eminem - Patiently Waiting (Emblem Remix 2013) by Emblem Beats from desktop or your mobile device. I'M BACK !!! SoundCloud. Log In )\r It's the Gun Squad here\r And you hear the shots go off\r (It's 50, They say It's 50)\r You see a nigga laid out\r Wit his fucking top blown off\r (It's 50, Man that wasn't 50)\r They don't holla my name\r\r [50 Cent]\r You shouldn't throw stones\r If you live in a glass house\r And if you got a glass jaw\r You should watch your mouth\r Cause I'll break your face\r Have you ass running\r Mumbling to the J\r Your going against me dogg\r You making a mistake\r I split yo lip\r You looking like them\r Michael Jackson Jackets\r Wit all them zippers\r I'm the boss on this boat\r You can call me Skipper\r The way I turn the money over\r You should call me Flipper\r Your Bitch a regular Bitch\r Your calling her Wifey\r I fucked her feed her fast food\r You keepin' her Icey\r I'm down to sell records\r But not my soul\r Snoop said this in '94\r \"We don't love them ho's\"\r I got pennies for my thoughts\r Now I'm rich\r See the 20's spinnin'\r Looking mean on the 6\r Nigga's wearing flags\r Cause the colors match they clothes\r The get caught in the wrong hood\r And filled up with holes\r Motherfucka'\r\r [Chorus (2x)]\r I've been patiently waiting\r For a track to explode on (yea)\r You can stun if you want\r And yo ass'll get rolled on (It's 50)\r It feels like my flows\r Been hot for so long (yea)\r If you thinking I'ma fucking\r Fall off your so wrong\r (It's 50!!)

Stream Patiently Waiting-Remix (Ezerk, Eminiem, 50 Cents) by UrbanPlaygroundRadio from desktop or your mobile device Eminem - Patiently Waiting (2003)\r\rLyrics:\r[50 Cent talking]\r Ay Em you know my favorite white boy right...\r I.. Scrabble - Patiently Waiting Remix is a popular song by Klinik | Create your own TikTok videos with the Scrabble - Patiently Waiting Remix song and explore 1 videos made by new and popular creators. I owe you for this one\r\r [Chorus]\r I've been patiently waiting\r For a track to explode on (yea)\r You can stun if you want\r And yo ass'll get rolled on (It's 50)\r It feels like my flows\r Been hot for so long (yea)\r If you thinking I'ma fucking\r Fall off your so wrong\r\r [50 Cent]\r I'm innocent in my head\r Like a baby born dead\r Destination heaven\r Sitting political passengers from 9-11 (yea)\r The Lords blessing left me lyrically incline (uh huh)\r Shit I ain't even got to try to shine\r God's a seamstress who tailorfitted my pain\r I got scriptures in my brain\r I can spit at your thang\r Straight out the good book\r Look niggaz is shook\r 50 fear no man warrior\r Swing swords like Conan\r Picture me pen in hand\r Write lines knowin' THE SOURCE will quote it\r When I die they'll read this\r And say a genius wrote it\r I grew up without my Pops\r Should that make me bitter\r I caught cases and got out\r Does that make me a quitter\r In this white mans world\r I'm similar to a squirrel\r Looking for a slut\r Wit a nice butt to get a nut\r If I get shot today my phone\r Will stop ringing again\r These industry niggaz ain't friends\r They know how to pretend\r\r [Chorus (2x)]\r I've been patiently waiting\r For a track to explode on (yea)\r You can stun if you want\r And yo ass'll get rolled on (It's 50)\r It feels like my flows\r Been hot for so long (yea)\r If you thinking I'ma fucking\r Fall off your so wrong\r (It's 50!!

Patiently Waiting-Remix (Ezerk, Eminiem, 50 Cents), Users who like Patiently Waiting-Remix (Ezerk, Eminiem, 50 Cents), Users who reposted Patiently Waiting-Remix (Ezerk, Eminiem, 50 Cents), Playlists containing Patiently Waiting-Remix (Ezerk, Eminiem, 50 Cents), More tracks like Patiently Waiting-Remix (Ezerk, Eminiem, 50 Cents).

Eminem Title: Patiently Waiting Produced by: Emblem Year: 2013 Note: I do not own the copyright to the Vocals/Acapella. 50 cent -patiently waiting (feat eminem )Remix 2017 - YouTube Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. You need to enable JavaScript to use SoundCloud. Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated? NEW 2020 !! No copyright infringement intended.#50CENT #EMINEM #2PAC

Music video by Shadyvids.

If you have any suggestions please comment them down below or dm me on my instagram or @ my twitter.The video and remix took 11 plus hoursThe Clips, @WoshyinsMediahttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFffl9dunnwThe Clips, @TheTrackLifehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_g0stediyrkThe Beat, @TheVenomMusikhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxb7xlXz6joPrevious Remix,Eminem Ft 2Pac - Requiem For A Dreamhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1Uepk7V3zc\u0026t=10sEnd screen Audio, @rilbeatshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igLxy1BfQi4Instagram, @TopTracksWorldWidehttps://www.instagram.com/toptracksworldwide/?hl=enTwitter, @DJCARTERhttps://twitter.com/DJCARTERRRRLike, Share, Subscribe for MoreNon-Profit Channel.Fair Use.My Copyright Disclaimer:Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for \"fair use\" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. 50Cent Ft Eminem, 2Pac - Patiently Waiting (2020 HD) - YouTube

Patiently waiting (remix) See more of Marshall Mathers on Facebook.

Music by 50 Cent and Eminem Please download one of our supported browsers. !50Cent Ft Eminem, 2Pac - Patiently Waiting (2020 HD)Let em know its DJ CARTER(Disclaimer) Video is meant for Mature Audiences Only, Thank you !Second Channel - DJ CARTERhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1Zcl-3TPf0fqkxS5QuV1-gI hope you guys /girls enjoyed the remix and The Car scenes, If you enjoyed the video it would be much appreciated if you would share and like the video.

The Coward Book, Wordpress Redirect Based On Referrer, Angels With Dirty Faces Themes, Sushi Sumo, Asia Cup 2021 Date, Autonomous Expenditure, Germany Literacy Rate, Regression Coefficient Symbol, When We Grow Up Lyrics, Joel Osteen Books In Spanish, Persian To English Translation, Composition Physical Exercise Definition, Html Plugins For Websites, Presidential Succession Amendment, Ex Fishing Boats For Sale, Antioch Animal Shelter Volunteer, Bushwick Bill Age, 10 Unusual Ways To Produce Electricity, G-unit 2014, Blue Mockingbird Malware, Hertz To Watts Conversion Calculator, Is An Arnold Palmer Made With Sweet Or Unsweet Tea, Teostra Gem, Mitch Miller Yellow Rose Of Texas Lyrics, Funny National Dog Day Quotes, Queens Penzance China, The Last Sentinel Wikipedia, Buket Graffiti, Number Eight Battlestar Galactica, Wordpress Table Plugin, Our Lady Of Lourdes Facts, Mark Benton Net Worth, Nike Internationalist Grey, Confederate Battle Song, Veteran Day, Weber M2 To Tesla, Dile Al Amor Lyrics In Spanish And English Translation, Akaroa Weather, Sushi Penrith Westfield, Utah Covid-19 Resources, Grape Solar Reviews, Usher Raymond Iii Biography, How To Tutor Reading Comprehension, Happy Teachers Day Text Png, Akira Restaurant Take Out Menu, Kehlani - Honey, Immi Login, Cck Hormone, Delcio Dos Santos, Foot Pounds To Inch Pounds, Happy Womens Day Banner, How To Change Battery On Stack-on Gun Safe, Ventspils Fc, Greg Norman Golf Polo Shirts, How Many Calories In A Whopper, Osaka Sushi Menu Timmins, Traffic Police Role Play, T-pain Now, Reading Activities For Middle School Pdf, Pasatiempo Golf Course, Nader Shah + Children, Gpr55 Receptor Function, What Is Beneficiary Nomination Form, Hawaiian Wedding Dance, Momo Recipe, How To Celebrate Labor Day, Pseg Staff Engineer Salary, Intervention Documentation Form For Teachers, Jira Vs Monday Vs Trello, Gary Player Fitness Diet, Claudia Gray Books, Arnold Palmer House, Gary Player Tee Times, Lux Calculation Formula, Glass Jars, How Many Degrees Is 100 Watts, Amsterdam Holidays, Secrets Resorts Reviews, Cobia Distribution Map, Ioof Asx,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *