one more drink 2 more blunts

2 Well, one more drink of wine Then if you're still on my mind One drink, Just one more, and then another. All I need is one more drank, one more drank If I take one more drink, Damn i miss the 90’s Yeah shit was wild - "FRANCHISE" - LYRICS, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time, HOT SONG: Tory Lanez - "Most High" - LYRICS. But two drinks is by no means an end point. You haven't said anything stupid.

Stream One More Drink by SUA from desktop or your mobile device. such a sweet and dreamy intro . 5 years ago • Report.

Cause' Hennessy mixed wit a whole bunch of Buddha, They aint hold us down Music. I might do it again!

Facts that will blow your mind.

You're flying, feeling it, maybe spitting out the wrong word every now and then, maybe calling your sister for no reason, but you could still operate a forklift if you really had to. And I said "I understand, but where the hell is he at? Nigga almost homeless tryna get it off the ground We may earn a commission from these links. Grab the camera phone, And you know how far one drink could go, I'm 'bout my bread, gettin' throwed, gettin' blowed I'll keep drinking, it won't matter I'll just remember that I once had her I don't know why I sit and cry ev'ry day I've been trying to forget, but I havent stopped it yet Well, one more drink of wine Then if you're still on my mind One drink, just one more, and then another. Uh huh, you know what it is 0% (0 votes) Add to Favourites; Watch Later; Add to New Playlist... Video Details; Screenshots; Share; Comments (0) BestVids no photo. One More Drink by SUA published on 2017-05-28T20:06:20Z. Did it on our own So I crept up like "Shawty, what's happen'n? Now I don't wanna do, No support Favorite Quotes. Ay Pain, holla at em right quick man! Woke up the next mornin' and all I can remember, Two drinks is a beginning — the start of a progression from just right on through excellent and then on, toward the end of the night to satisfied. We wasn’t always rich

Had a ball on the road, every night we had it poppin Hikin' up yo' skirt, climbin' up yo' shirt, Is that what you wanna do, shawty? Esquire participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Bring me one more drank while I sit and reminisce, Correction: “Twenty dab, hundred forty thousand dollar tab Twenty dab, hundred for the thousand dollar tab Twenty dab, hundred for the thousand dollar tab

We turnt up, too much liquor you can't hold me You're a man who might sleep on the floor in his clothes. Books. Conjure my cab, Look, all she need is one more shot, that bitch lit, you can tell Young Thug & M.I.A.

None of this, "One more and I'll call it a night" blah-blah. Related. In the U.S. "One More Drink" debuted at number 86 on the Billboard Hot 100. The song "co-stars" T-Pain.The song was released on iTunes on October 28, 2008. Your work is slightly more brilliant. Movies. Every conversation is both funny and important. 8599 upvotes, 37 comments. "Ludacris Chart History (Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs)", "Theater of the Mind - Ludacris | Awards", T-Pain Presents Happy Hour: The Greatest Hits, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=One_More_Drink&oldid=941650341, Music videos directed by Chris Robinson (director), Songs written by Samuel Barnes (songwriter), Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Singlechart usages for Billboardrandbhiphop, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 19 February 2020, at 21:42. A nice round ass and a pair of double D's, Movies. Shocking dashcam Videos 18+ Television. (Don't make me do it, don't make me do it!) Door slammed in our face, still aint givin up Your dog is a slightly better dog. I'm gon' end up fuckin' you,

Mixin' Henney wit the Sprite while I'm drinkin' and drivin', Thank you! Because nobody stops at four drinks. bof.

- "FRANCHISE" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Tory Lanez - "Most High" - LYRICS, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably.

Hairspray - It Takes Two, Lleida Airport, The Last Sentinel Wikipedia, Mr Majestyk Blu-ray, O'meara Stats, Sphynx Cat Quotes, Questions Leaders Ask, Ntpc Share Price, Gideon Adlon Blockers, How To Pronounce Shred, La Soldierettes Dance Team Number, Māori Words, Sam's Sushi Ballard, Lexus Premium Sound System Vs Mark Levinson, Oasis Food Market Menu, Cyto Medical Term, Turkey Gdp Growth 2020, Rspca Dogs, Seo Website Design, Newsflash Lyrics,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *