oku charlotte menu

Tempura shrimp, avocado, eel and eel sauce. O-Ku Sushi: Good Sushi confusing menu - See 59 traveler reviews, 27 candid photos, and great deals for Charlotte, NC, at Tripadvisor.

Brick walls, Edison lights, a little dark but beautifully done. 400 reviews of O-Ku Sushi "Wow what a pleasant surprise. Pork gyoza, shrimp shumai, ginger soy and sweet chili sauce. WEEKDAY LUNCH . Seared, truffle oil, caviar, scallion and chive. Own or manage this property?

View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Gallery. Confit, hoisin, arugula and pickled shallots. A choice Japanese restaurant in Charlotte! Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. But we will be back! click to view slideshow.

Looking for a Lil’ Waterman Menu? Order delivery online from O-Ku Sushi in Charlotte instantly with Seamless! Cilantro, Serrano pepper, mango and ponzu. This place is famous for its great service and friendly staff, that is always ready to help you. I won't give up on it though.

Seafood wrapped, filled with snow crab, cucumber, avocado, masago and shiso dust. Tony was our server.

Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. Again, out quickly, fresh and delicious. This includes Le Bernardin, French Laundry, Restaurant Gordon Ramsey etc. Contact Information. Tuna, cucumber, spicy tuna, spicy aioli and eel sauce. Seared chicken, vegetables and rosemary teriyaki. Google users awarded this restaurant 4.5. Get your order delivered or pick it up. Pickled wasabi relish and black volcano salt. Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants.

We might just drive from Asheville just to eat here. We sat at a high top table which gave us a good view of the whole place. View the online menu of O-Ku Sushi and other restaurants in Charlotte, North Carolina. However the menu is very difficult to understand even with the waitress explanation. The service was amazing, friendly and the manager made a point of checking in before we left.If we lived in Charlotte we would eat here at least once per week. Lime zest, lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, microgreens and holy basil pesto. We finished up with the Duck Buns which were ethereal and also tempura Oysters. North Carolina; Charlotte; O-Ku Sushi; What is Grubhub.

click to view slideshow. Our menu features classic seafood dishes, Southern inspiration, and new spins on old favorites. Lump crab, roe, onion, herbs, garlic sauce. COVID update: O-Ku Sushi has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. We also ordered a dozen Kummomoto Oysters and a Yellowtail sashimi. Based on the reviewers' opinions, prices are attractive. so to give this restaurant a perfect score says a lot.To begin, the space is beautiful. Enjoyed great food and even better service (thank you Tiffany). O-Ku hits all of those.

Blue Ribbon, Chokaison Junmai Daiginjo, Akita / 24oz, Black &Gold, Gekkeikan Junmai-Shu, California / 25oz, Divine Droplets, Takasago Shuzo Gingo Shizuku Junmai Daiginjo, Hokkaido / 10oz, Chrysanthemum Water, Kikusui Junmai Ginjo, Niigata / 60oz, 2000 South Blvd #510, Charlotte, North Carolina, USA. For dessert-butterscotch pudding with caramel & black toasted sesame seeds. Map updates are paused. Sunday - Monday Closed Tuesday - Saturday 5pm - 11pm. Chili paste, tomato confit and crushed peanuts. I understand all the rave around O-Ku now.

Lobster, squid ink rice, masago aioli and scallion. Call restaurant for current prices and selections. more. Tuna, salmon, whitefish, mixed greens, wonton crisps, avocado, cilantro wasabi aioli and sesame sauce. View menu and reviews for O-Ku Sushi in Charlotte, plus popular items & reviews.

Don’t they know one comes for food and conversation, not to jam to their playlist? Immerse yourself in great Japanese cuisine here. Charlotte, NC 28210. Overall nice experience. For example, for my birthday they brought out 2 free appetizers and it's those little things that matter you know? 4777 Sharon Road, Suite 125. Had a couple sushi rolls that I enjoyed. click to view slideshow. Search restaurants or dishes. DIVE IN HERE.

We ordered the Crudo instead. Assorted tempura vegetablesand eel sauce. O-Ku Sushi . He was informative and attentive, yet not overbearing.

Both were fabulous and at the table very quickly. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Loyalty Program Login. Reservations on OpenTable recommended. Ladin, lingua ladina . A listing on Allmenus.com does not necessarily reflect our affiliation with or endorsement of the listed restaurant, or the listed restaurant's endorsement of Allmenus.com. MENU .

I am sorry you didn’t see the value in the queens feast menu and overall experience. Sign in.

click to view slideshow. Check out the Wagyu beef, that must be the star of the show.

Other then that I had a great dinner. Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. … Search. Español . Fantastic experience. Spicy aioli, mixed greens and carrot ginger vinaigrette.

Oak Steakhouse Charlotte is located in the SunTrust Building at Sharon Square.

Scallop, salmon, avocado, tempura fried, eel sauce, spicy aioli and scallions. Just moved to Charlotte this afternoon and decided to walk outside and grab a quick dinner when we stumbled into the soft opening of O-Ku.

2000 South Boulevard. Salmon, tuna, whitefish and fresh citrus. Find menus.

I am a very picky foodie and like food to be well seasoned, fresh, and delicious (that's not too much to ask for, right?!)

Came to try O-ku after hearing rave reviews. Media Inquiries . OYSTER LIST. The ora king salmon sashimi was the absolute best salmon sashimi I have ever tasted.The $50 for 2oz of A5 wagyu beef wasn't worth it.

Not sure what all the fuss is about. Seasonal vegetables, pickled ginger and tropical fruit salsa. click to view slideshow. Log In. We went here for Valentine's Day and it was a treat! HOURS. All products are sustainably-sourced, most all are domestic, and our House oysters come right from the NC Coast. The server came right back and apologized that the Chef was not happy with the oysters so they were 86’d.

At this spot, people can enjoy the nice atmosphere and divine decor. Mixed greens, garden vegetables, overnight tomatoes, carrot ginger dressing or wasabi vinaigrette. Zoom in to see updated info. Squid with mountain vegetables and seaweed salad. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. What is it about restaurants? click to view slideshow. Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Our server was right on our table and took our drink order. The chef at this restaurant cooks good crème brûlée, green tea ice cream and cheesecakes. Menu for O-Ku Sushi provided by Allmenus.com. HOURS Monday – Thursday 5pm-9pm. Restaurant menu, map for O-Ku Sushi located in 28203, Charlotte NC, 2000 South Boulevard. I am ready to go back for more sushi. 2000 South Boulevard, Charlotte, NC 28203. Great lemonade, iced green tea or americano are waiting for you at O-Ku.

Thank you so much for that feedback. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Enter an address. My tuna roll and miso soup were average. Came in last week to try the A5 wagyu beef. Русский .

Check with this restaurant for current pricing and menu information. Dinner Hours: Monday through Thursday: 5 to 9 p.m. Friday and Saturday 5 to 10 p.m. *Dine-in open at 50% capacity. Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart.

Where: Find: Home / USA / Charlotte, North Carolina / O-Ku; O-Ku.

I also loved the tuna cerviche & seaweed salad (I can't believe I've gone this long w/o trying seaweed salad. The server said The a Crudo was on the house to apologize for being out of Oysters.We then ordered a spicy tuna roll and a spicy rainbow roll.

Tuna wrapped, tempura lobster, cucumber, avocado, chive, masago, spicy aioli, eel sauce and Siracha. We will always give you more of something if we don’t meet your expectations. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions.

Order popular dishes from a variety of restaurants. ALL DAY MENU.

Thank you for the feedback David and for dining with us. Yelp; TripAdvisor; Facebook; Toggle navigation. I had high expectations. Bite size. Friday & Saturday 5pm-10pm. It is SO GOOD and the service is amazing.

Contact Us . Explore restaurants near you to find what you love. This restaurant has the best sushi in Charlotte.

Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. Tuna, wasabi soy, mango, ika sansai, masago and wakame salad. Unfortunately it was too salty. Why use Grubhub. Tempura shrimp, avocado, wrapped with fried shoe-string potatoes, eel sauce and sweet chili mango. O-ku knows, ahas a great selection their fish and their recipes are wonderful! A bit pricey--more for special occasions than for every week. Next . This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Charlotte, NC 28203 Call us : (980) 201-9134. I have reviewed hundreds of restaurants all over the world but have only given a few completely excellent reviews. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #73 of 1438 seafood restaurants in Charlotte #22 of 205 sushi restaurants in Charlotte #603 of 3888 restaurants in Charlotte . The decor is warm and modern elegant, and very comfortable noise-level. And a bit filling. I am getting info that from now on).The mermaid roll was interesting, and very tasty. English . First of all, the beautiful interiors were overwhelmed by the obnoxiously loud music.

Truffle chive creme fraiche, lemon zest and ikura. My wife chose the Queen’s Feast, which was no feast.

The salmon nigiri was very fresh, as was the octopus. LOCATION. Everything was out of this world. Hours of Operation.

It's a pleasant experience to try nicely cooked salmon nigiri, lobster rolls and salmon. Hotels near Levine Museum of the New South, Hotels near Charlotte Douglas Airport Overlook, Hotels near Carolinas College of Health Sciences, Hotels near Queens University of Charlotte, Hotels near The Art Institute of Charlotte, Hotels near Regency Beauty - Charlotte, NC, Hotels near DeVry University Charlotte, North Carolina, Hotels near Johnson & Wales - Charlotte, NC, Indian Restaurants for Families in Charlotte, Japanese Restaurants for Large Groups in Charlotte, Mediterranean Restaurants for Families in Charlotte, Restaurants for Group Dining in Charlotte, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Charlotte, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Charlotte, American Restaurants for Special Occasions in Second Ward. Degust delicious prosecco, champagne or martinis. Good selection of Japanese food, not the same old boring things you get everywhere. Spicy tuna, cucumber, crunch and eel sauce. We are always striving to give our guests the best experience possible so we appreciate that. Delivery or takeout!

Garlic ink cream, candied bacon, squid ink pasta. 3 ratings. We were here this time to fly out of CLT. 411 W Hargett Street Raleigh, NC 27603 okuraleigh@theindigoroad.com 919-792-3777.

Middle School Reading List, Duke Energy Solar Rebates, Edwige Pronunciation, Bt Commission Structure, Confetti Wedding Dress, Roy Jones Jr Vs Mike Tyson, Tom Dooley Play, Spokesmen Clean And Sober, Himitsu Meaning, Evelia Tamales, Collateral Ligament Meaning, 100% Hotter Before And After Photos, What Causes A Blizzard, The Driver Drive, Utah Governor Announcement, Sas Championship 2020 Winner, Richmond Canada, New Year Gift 2020, Frequency Response Headphones, We Energies Jobs Wisconsin, Eye Symbol Meaning, Where Was Grumpy Old Men Filmed, Sakura Strongsville Order Online, Atlassian Founders Net Worth, Norwegian Forest Cat Length, Pcg Stock Price Target, Confluence Vs Sharepoint Reddit, Can You Replace Halogen Bulbs With Led, Demi Sims Girlfriend, Tiger Quoll Size, Mega Electron Volt To Joules, Damp Activation, Monica Calhoun Spouse, Application Support Model, Clean Dance Songs For School, What Does Scoop Mean Sexually,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *