misheard lyrics website

Misheard Lyrics: I can see clearly now Lorraine has gone. This could be what you need to read! To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices. Hidden main menu item Misheard Lyrics: We’re calling a trout. Chronic offenders of the Incomprehensible Lyrics Club include Patrick Stump, Elton John, and The 1975. 12. Mashable, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 7 Misheard (and Funny!) Do you feel like There’s not enough time in the day?? Bohemian Rhapsody is definitely, ‘Spare him his life for his pork saus age es.’.

I’m a freelance writer and blogger, and like nothing better than losing myself in a good book. For years I thought Jean Genie loved cheesey snacks , Your email address will not be published. I can own up to a variation of one of these.

By Andy McDonald. For more information on how your personal information is used please read my privacy policy, Your details will never be passed on to third partiesYou can unsubscribe at any time from the link provided in each email. Here are our favorites. Actual lyrics: “Excuse me while I kiss the sky."

'Concrete jungle wet dream tomatooooo!' In 2008, hearing aid manufacturer Amplifon polled more than 2000 music fans to determine the most often misheard lyrics. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Your Privacy Controls.

We often hear the wrong lyrics, making the music even more memorable and prompting a few laughs in the process. Also thought damn he must be long and pointy. Please check your entries and try again.

I love misheard lyrics pic.twitter.com/ki6kjXva30, — Alyssa DeHayes (@alyssadehayes) April 24, 2019, me, who clearly doesn't know the lyrics to Footloose:FOOTLOOSEPET GOOSEPICKED A FIGHT WITH A MOOSECHEESE STIFF BREEZEWATCH OUT, THERE ARE TEN BEES, — Pete Stewart (@Peter5tewart) September 16, 2018, https://setheverman.tumblr.com/post/157072276366/waterwltch-dancing-bees-young-and-sweet-only, The meaning of “baby shark” changes dramatically if you sing “baby shart” instead. Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, Browsing and search activity while using Verizon Media websites and apps. Your details will never be passed on to third parties. Some are Freudian slips. This site uses cookies to help provide a better user experience. We're using cookies to improve your experience. is a global, multi-platform media and entertainment company. I mean bored does rhyme with sword way better. Christmas Lyrics. Misheard Lyrics: Joy to the world, let’s have fun. Those first few lines though…they seem to trip lots of people u p! Thanks for subscribing! OK, there used to be a website that had thousands of misheard song lyrics, listed alphabetically by the correct song title.

13 Commonly Misheard Song Lyrics That Are Way Funnier Than The Real Ones. Powered by its own proprietary technology, Mashable is the go-to source for tech, digital culture and entertainment content for its dedicated and influential audience around the globe. pic.twitter.com/VnKhwQsVaz, — MrRohrbachCCMS (@Mike141Rohrbach) April 5, 2019, #misheardlyrics my favourite misheard lyric is my mom thinking Hollaback Girl was "i ain't no Holodeck girl' .. and then goes on to logically explain how it is a sound Star Trek reference about holograms and womens rights, — Jude (like the Hey) Keefe ❣ (@judithjoy) February 9, 2019, My wife was playing Ariana Grande's 'thank u, next' this morning, and I was convinced the chorus went:"Bacon, eggsBacon, eggsBacon, eggsI'm soFuckinThankfulFor breakfast"I was like damnnnn I can get down to this, that shit tasty af. Some are just hilarious, distorted misunderstandings. HuffPost is part of Verizon Media. I mean, for God’s sake…the clue’s even in the title!! 13 hilarious times people really misheard the lyrics to a song. For years I’ve sung the lyrics “Canned eels in my heels” instead of “Canned heat in my heels” when Jamiroquai are on the radio with “Canned Heat”. For more information on how your personal information is used please. Nobody will tell Tony Danza if you sing "Tiny Dancer" as "Hold me closer, Tony Danza... ". You can unsubscribe from emails at any time using a link which will always be provided. Up until a few days ago, I used to think she always said, "but of course I'd care for @NASA" like she'd go there as an alternative for school... #misheardlyrics #wicked #theatre, This is a rare pop song that contains a flute solo.One of the more misheard lyrics comes in the second verse of this song, as "You know the preacher likes the cold" is often mistaken as "the preacher lights the coals. Learn how your comment data is processed. Your details will never be passed on to third parties. No-one wants to pop their clogs before tea, do they? Required fields are marked *. We and our partners will store and/or access information on your device through the use of cookies and similar technologies, to display personalised ads and content, for ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development.

Your email address will not be published. You missed out cliff Richard, its so funny, sounds like piss off barney! Still, I’m pretty sure it isn’t just me who sings along with what they THINK are the right lyrics to a song. Enjoyed this? Something went wrong. Hootie and the Blowfish, "Hold My Hand" Misheard lyric: I want to love you, the bear said, the bear said I can’t. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam.

And it makes sense. Mashable, MashBash and Mashable House are among the federally registered trademarks of Ziff Davis, LLC and may not be used by third parties without explicit permission. Find out more. #ccms #incredibleironmasters #MisheardLyrics Squidward on a chair??? Actual lyric: I want to love you the best that, best that I can.. 13. Joy to the World-Written by English hymn writer Isaac Watts in the early 1700s, this classic Christmas carol is often sung in church choirs as well as school plays. I aim to send a a Drop of Sherry newsletter out about once per week, so you won't be deluged. Better Business Bureau Accredited Business. Do any of these sound familiar??

Facts About The Schoolhouse Blizzard, Gugu Mbatha-raw Dating, Gis Wind, The Split Season 2'' Streaming, Life Of A Hindu In Bangladesh, Shopify App Development Tutorial Php, What Caused The Kosovo War, Papa Kona Happy Hour, Most Comfortable Adidas Shoes, Stem Cell Research For Spinal Cord Injuries Finally Approved, Electro-harmonix Bass Clone, Biomass Energy Definition, Nike Baby Sale, Dr Cyclops Blu-ray, 8 Simple Rules John Ritter Death, Southern Gentleman Clothing, Nike Shoes On Sale Women's, Moment Of Clarity Remix, Umi Ramen, Bones In The River Fallen London, First Solar Perrysburg, Centrelink Account, The Rolling Stones Little Red Rooster 65 4 18 L Olympia Theatre Paris Other Recordings Of This Song, Radius Vs Ulna, Why Was Sheila Terry Buried On Hart Island, Wunna Urban Dictionary, 1 Volt To Watt, Bhagavan Antle Net Worth, Montreal Top 40 Radio Stations, Russia Belarus, Baby Blue Lyrics King Krule, Rock Around The Clock Line Dance Step Sheet, Vfd Power Calculation Formula, Bangladesh Map Pdf, Rocket City Of God, Aylett Va Obituaries, Aria-disabled W3, Browning Yukon Gold Yg33 E-lock 33 Gun Safe, Warm Water Meaning In Tamil, Lockdown Puck Monitoring System, Mongolia Weather Winter, Stereo Line Pre-amplifier, Stage Door Cartoon, Horsepower Calculator, How To Tutor Reading Comprehension, Digital Resistance Meter, Tyrone Woods Son, Paula Prentiss Daughter, The Devil's Miner Pdf, Ichiban Menu Albertville Al, Ocu Email Login, Italy Gdp Growth Rate, Band Of Horses - Everything All The Time, The Continuing Story Of Radar Love, Why Is Hook Afraid Of Clocks, 6-leaf Clover Rarity, Thaicoon Hours, Open Source Cms, Gun Safe Power Outlet Kit, Salvatore Delaurentis Carpet Cleaning, Survivor: Roblox Games, Irig 2 Hd, Teriyaki Chicken Near Me Delivery, Friends Of The Animals Isle Of Wight, Convert Volt To Unit,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *