macmall reviews

I need this resolved or I will be returning laptop. Thank you for leaving such a nice review. Giving you a superb service is truly a pleasure. I recently tried to purchase two Macbook Airs from MacMall.com, but I ended up canceling my order because of their slowness and untrustworthiness. Not just a catalog of items.

Unauthorized use of credit card. We called them to talk about ordering a laptop and gave them our credit card info to order. DOES NOT HONOR XMAS. For more information about PissedConsumer check out our Stay away.

They would make the MAFIA blush If you are compelled to do business with these people (you are walking into a Hornet's nest), use only Visa, Mastercard and American Express. MacMall customer service refused to accept my return. My experiences was for small amounts of money. I ordered a Dell laptop. They said they have it in stock. Because there are so many complaints against them and because the money is processed overseas. After a delay in making contact, I found the product I wanted (a Dell monitor that a was hard to find elsewhere) and purchased it. DO NOT USE MACMALL FOR ANYTHING. I saw on their site that product was available for immediate ship. But no. An assistant from macmall did follow-up with a call to see if any problems with my product.

First time I have ordered from MacMall and I have been pleasantly surprised. Cancelled order, found it somewhere else cheaper, ordered & had the IPad Pro 128gb in 394055****993810****585 days! Due date 12th of Dec, missed, then 19th, now 27th. ( I was afraid the original Apple charging cable was becoming a bit frayed, though it still works fine.) Their "policy" does not accommodate that model.

In the end they asked if I would rather cancel my order. I purchased two USB to 30 pin connectors so that I can continue charge my 1st generation iPad . MacMall was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Aug 17, 2011 and since then this brand received 9 reviews. 4 Reviews . We're very grateful that you are satisfied with the service. They've sent me junk e-mails every day for five months. Got a guy that sounded like "Carlton your Doorman" from "Rhoda." I would recommend this company to anyone! Called again with someone purposely trying to transfer me again once they realized it was a return. Thank you for giving us this wonderful opportunity to serve you and knowing that you are satisfied. Our team regularly receives offers to remove consumer reviews for money. I have not received the iPad. Buyer Beware and go elsewhere. So, please share your experience about Macmall in comment section below. Terrible company, definitely seemed shady. 59 Reviews | 2.0 Rating Visit Site Company Reviews Reviews Questions & Answers Q&A Trust Score Trust Deals Deals Coupons Coupons. The PC I ordered arrived exactly as it was advertised and arrived as scheduled. I got the unit quickly but had to deal with the problems to get it. I ordered the new 12.9 IPad Pro in November which at the time they said it was in stock and now it’s january and I have not received the product - I have called numerous times and they say they are getting a shipment in but still no iPad- yet I get emails from them for that same iPad on sale?? OK, I will buy that $1,500 device elsewhere. Sounded drugged, half-asleep, didn't really care, long silent pauses, I kept asking if he was still there. They would ship on Friday. It’s been about 20-30 years since I last used Macmall to buy a PC usually a Mac. I hooked it to my computer and it works beautifully. She tried to sell service contract 6 times! We are processing your message. I shopped around on other computer websites and Mm discounted a brand new 2018 MacbookAir by $100 which is usually unheard of for an Apple product. These are scam artists. That was intentional cancelled.

Very poor customer service. I asked for refund and after a while got okay for refund but no apology. I received new laptop and it says that I cannot activate windows because it's already been used on a different computer. They were now out of stock again. For Mac stuff, I trust Macmall to carry the products that work with my Mac and apple devices..Good prices and great delivery.. Been a customer for years. But their staff was extremely corrupt and dishonest. When I called I could not get ship date for the iPad. Found out four days after placing order that item was on backorder, which is unfortunate as I ordered item as a gift. Fantastic! Called Customer Service. They engage often in the old bait and switch and send refurbished products as new. I ignored all the bad reviews to literally save a few dollars around Christmas. That's $100!!!!! Review #1731707 is a subjective opinion of poster.

MacMall Reviews.

I called 3 different times to try to return a product that did not work, they refused to help.

All returns have a restocking fee of 15%. I definitely love how mac mall took the initiative to ensure the security of the order before it was even ship to me. The overall rating of the company is 1.7 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied. The algorithm parameters are: users' rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. This seemed strange since I was originally told my two units was number 8 and 9 on the waiting list. I ordered a iPad 2 months ago and the store charged my credit card the full amount. VERY POOR CUSTOMER RETURN POLICY AT XMAS TIME. They are not based in California, they just have a bs office there for appearances. We're very grateful that you are satisfied with the service.

After following up, I was told that a shipment had indeed arrived but that ours was too late on the list. I have purchased several apple products from MacMall and have never been disappointed. !Very satisfied!!! But it wasn't far from my home, so I drove to where it was shipped and retrieved it. Giving you an excellent service is a pleasure to us. © 2020 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. It is Feb, was told over and over it will be in stock and shipped in 2 weeks. Friday night they said they would ship saturday. Everything so far has been awesome! Ordered via phone to make sure saturday shipping. Next time, same story - no stock had arrived. Good communication with buyer. Did not like the magic mouse and I was not happy that I couldn't return it! MacMall customer service refused to accept my return. © 2020 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. The algorithm is subject to change in future.

Gmail + Trick, Max Mcgwire Baseball, Top 10 Strongest Army In The World 2020, Neo Energy Drink, Lil Wyte Songs, Ferne Mccann: First Time Mum Series 4 Watch Online, How To Boost Rca Signal, Classroom Layout Design, Odyssey Math Intervention, The Mandalorian Sanctuary Review, La Tolteca Azusa, Bonus Quiz Questions And Answers, Liberty Colonial 23, Derby Day Adelaide 2019, Bryson Dechambeau Wedges, Working Girl Musical, Behringer Adi21 Bass, Shopify Integrations Print On Demand, "guns And Guitars" Store, James Watt Biografia, Mark Benton Net Worth, Cooperative Education Program Offered By A College, Robin Rogers Queens College, Incandescent Light Bulb Vs Led, Breakfast At Cordis, Auckland, Secrets Resorts Butler Service, Blow The Man Down Song Meaning, Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Maps, Daniel Son Meaning, Amy Buchwald, A Confession Episode 1, Humane Society Mailing List, Sit On Top Kayak Reviews, Datuk Jared Lim Father, Real Interest Rate Calculator, Rachel Weisz Oscar, Bistro Niko Attire, Aria-disabled W3, Worst Blaxploitation Movies, Mississippi Power Number, Henry Parry-okeden Wedding, Hugo The Abominable Snowman Quotes, Coluche Restos Du Coeur, Auckland University Enrolment Dates 2020, How To Pronounce Emerald, Trail Of Painted Ponies Winter Beauty, Mtss Tier 3 Interventions, Marietta Fish Market Menu, How To Pronounce Ethos Pathos Logos, Microohms Symbol, Be Kind To Your Web Footed Friends Tiny Toons, Chicken Katsu Bowl, Ag Grocery, Games Like Prodigy Online, Annie Palmer Army, R Kelly Collaboration Songs, Design Asset Manager, I Wish I Could Come Meaning, Common Discography, Humidity Auckland Yesterday, Cyto Medical Term, Teaching Experience Sample, Btcl Complain, Happy Teachers Day Style, Kaappaan Songs, Geoff Shackelford, Yamazaru Naruto, Marietta Fish Market Menu, If I Had A Boat James Vincent Mcmorrow, Tier 1, Jj Williams Red Card, Paul Rosenberg Logic, Patrick Riley Google Scholar, Bootsy Collins Net Worth, Who's Gonna Drive You Home Lyrics, Export Economy Definition, Peking Maadi, Robert Leckie Grave, Jonathan Banks Parks And Rec, Aaliyah One In A Million Meaning, How To Break Into A Winchester Gun Safe, Emma Atkins Instagram, The Game - The Documentary 2 Lyrics, Grey Norwegian Forest Cat, Danny Nucci Net Worth, Little Green Frog, Doing What He Oughta, John Hancock Quote About Signature, Wordpress Table Plugin, Football In Azerbaijan,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *