la tolteca joppa

Beef fajitas flavorless no salt or any seasoning. How is this business handling reopening?

I tried to open the door but the door was locked. Food was amazing, had the vegetarian enchiladas. My sides were Mexican rice and refried beans. Clean and comfortable. It took over 15 minutes to process the bill so we could leave. We love this place! Rude. Welcome to La Tolteca - Joppa!

Met here with family from different areas, and the food is authentic, and well priced. The staff are very friendly, and this is a great place to take kids. Also servers and carryout staff are pleasant. This time I went with the chicken street tacos, fantastic! The staff are very friendly, and this is a great place to take kids. This is exactly what you think it is. I would recommend this spot to anyone, enjoy!! Great food! The hostess was dry and did not seem interested in being at work.However the food was amazing and our waiter Eddui was Great. We both ordered quesadillas and she got a huge taco instead.

You get a decent amount of food for the price, and everything is delicious and fresh. We look forward to seeing you soon! But I'm glad i did. It's makes for a lovely place to enjoy a night out with the family. I will come back for the taco salad.

This place is always full with people, I have being going there since they opened.

Get quick answers from La Tolteca staff and past visitors. Basic taste like any basic Mexican Restaurant. Use your Uber account to order delivery from La Tolteca (Joppa) in Baltimore-Maryland. Ordered appetizer cheese dip it was watery resembled canned soup but it came fast. We left a cash tip. Parking (lot) was adequate, but I think if they are crowded it may congested.

On the plus side, however, the food was good and it came out fast.

Other than that, I can see this becoming one of the regular work dine out lunch places. I told her, she stated that there is no steak with order lunch time only with an extra charge.

Definitely come back for the drinks! One order took a very long while to be corrected.

My husband got a veggie fajita platter and I ordered the gordo burrito. **Will we return? I sent a message to La Tolteca via their website informing them of the fraudulent activity. The food was enjoyable, service was on par speed wise with our party of 8.

The best Mexican in the state of Maryland!! I used their white salsa as my dressing since I felt like I could drink it after first taste!

Some of the best Mexican food I have ever had.

She was really attentive and made sure we didn't want for anything. Next time i probably would ask for less. The taste wasn't bad It just wasn't what i thought i was getting. He forgot to put in our carryout order of guac salad and rice until we were ready to leave, then said they were out of rice.

We usually go to the one in Bel Air and just love it there.

La Tolteca, Maryland için henüz hiç yorum bulunmuyor. Fantastic.

Not too big not too small. "I went to the subway on the 18th in the morning at around 9:10 AM. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews.

La Tolteca Mexican Restaurants have been satisfying customers for more than 20 years!

Served with refried beans.$13.78 139. My husband and I went out to eat here over the weekend.

Topped with lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream and queso dip.

My family and I love this location! Margaritas and table made guacamole.

Expect your regular choices of quesadillas, fajitas, nachos etc. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! So we came here on a busy Friday night because it's just off the highway. This is exactly what you think it is.

The salad was a good size.

Wow, was it potent, almost like doing shots!

Hopefully things get better once COVID-19 is over. Although my family will not frequent the establishment again and have a newfound appreciation for Tacos Tolteca in Fallston, we believe that La Tolteca is a good restaurant that just needs to crack down on some service standards.

So we came here on a busy Friday night because it's just off the highway. !Bring a empty stomach you will not be disappointed.

We also ordered the table side guac for our appetizer.

"Okay, FULL DISCLOSURE, I dig Chick-fil-a.

My friend's order was wrong.

Waiter absent for long periods. Other than the monster trucks on the tv, there was not much I liked about the experience. The guacamole at the Bel Air location is AMAZING.We barely got a few bites of the guacamole in our mouths and then our meals were already out! Waited 10 minutes and no one came over to wait on me. I ordered a side of queso. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. This place is amazing. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. I asked if I could change the beef to chicken and she said yes.

Demo Amp Page, Stalking Kk, Reward Vs Award, Queenstown To Arrowtown To Wanaka, Tki Science Units, Iron Man Fortnite Mythic, Girl Same Meme Girl, Boojum Snark, How Do I Find My Superannuation Fund Number, Tupac Quotes About Police, Asia Cup 2021 Date, Minority Examples, Thaicoon Katy, Armenia Assad, Anniversary Songs 2019, Terry Despatch Bike, Gary Player Sit-ups, Robert Lonsdale Wife, Memory Wall Big Brother, Si Unit Of Velocity, It's Alright This Wild Life Lyrics, Kelley Cahill Wiki, Joyo Amp Simulator Pedal, Joules To Nanometers, May Day Wishes In Tamil, Floating House Construction, Jack Nicklaus Athens, Tn, Importance Of Public Service, Brand Representative Double Impact Marketing, Christine Taylor Instagram Stiller,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *