kona happy hour kansas city

Interactive map of garage sales, yard sales and estate sales in the metro area.

2008-2020 © Zomato™ Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved.

Living On The Cheap® and On the Cheap® are registered trademarks owned by Living On The Cheap Inc. Site design by Five J's Design.All the stories on our site are protected by copyright and any unauthorized copying is strictly prohibited. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. So get there before 10 if you want to order food. Ask R. S about Kona Grill

* A casually-sophisticated environment that provides the perfect backdrop for a date, a party and anything in between, $1 off draft beers; $2 off glasses of wine, loaded in 15.6046ms | 10/31/2020 5:50:13 AM. Food was not worth the price. more. Welcome to Kona Grill in Country Club Plaza, Kansas City’s premier shopping, dining, and entertainment district. Kona Grill is known for their reverse happy hour which begins at 10pm. The staff were wonderful and the food just as good.

With over 50 different burgers and wing options, 40 craft beers, and Happy Hour specials every night of the week, you know you can’t go wrong at Granfalloon. Happy Hours Monday thru Friday 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM Featured Special. Monday through Thursday from 9:00 to 11:00p.m. Kona Grill is known for their reverse happy hour which begins at 10pm. Ordered volcano roll and pad Thai for meals... not too impressed! For happy hour, they’ve got quite the lineup of Throwback Beers (think Busch Light, Miller Lite, Hamm’s and Schlitz) for $3, plus $4 fries and pork rinds, and $5 fried pickles and cheesy hushpuppies.

I had the macadamia chicken - the chicken was a little dry but not unbearable. Sides. Visitors and locals alike can come in to enjoy our scratch kitchen and award-winning sushi after reveling in the art festivals and special events. $3 ALL Cans $10 Wings. I highly recommend this restaurant if dining at The Plaza. So get there before 10 if you want to order food. Consider starting your happy hour with the signature dish of the restaurant, The Rieger's pork soup, then perhaps a salad or the braunschweiger mousse plate, all priced under $10. A key element of the wildly popular happy hour at Kona Grill: Patrons feel that they’re getting an awesome deal and that they’re trendy — at the same time. Ordered calamari and avocado egg rolls. Indulge in sensational flavors by sampling any of our modern American cuisine- prepared in our scratch kitchen. We appreciated that.

Zoom in to see updated info. 444 Ward Parkway, Country Club Plaza 64112. What can you do for fun without emptying your wallet?

* Genuine hospitality, with personality

Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. reverse happy hour. Worth dropping by, lots of room and the aquariums were a fun touch too. The worst. Dinner was nice. 10 Best Free & Cheap Things To Do in Kansas City. Maybe next time I'll come back for a happy hour! Happy hour runs Monday through Friday from 3pm-7pm.

Fun and inexpensive things to do in Kansas City for the whole family. I always sit at the sushi bar because it's open seating, and they always take care of you and food comes out fairly quickly. Sushi is fun, but the quality of fish is average.

Own or manage this property? Bacon $ 3.50. The lettuce wraps was hands down absolutely delicious! Free and discounted museum admission, Kansas City attractions deals, and more. Wait staff was friendly and efficient. Lots of booths available, but won't seat us. You might consider adding “Plaza” to posting title to be more accurate. Or, enjoy stunningly fresh sushi, prepared at our full sushi bar. website|608 Ward Pkwy, Kansas City, MO 64112|(816) 753-7850. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. If you want to walk in, ok, but a reservation is worthless.

But beware...the kitchen is not open during reverse happy hour. !The food here was amazing as was the service. I’m like Kona Grill. Restaurants in Kansas City, Missouri, Kansas City, Missouri Restaurants, New Year Parties in Kansas City, Missouri, Christmas' Special in Kansas City, Missouri. Don't be afraid to ask for rolls that you do not see on the menu.

Not able to make it in by 6pm? Panko shrimp, slaw, cotija, serrano pepper, sweet chili sauce $ 10. Their sushi is good. * Designer cocktails, served in an energetic bar and lounge

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Now 901 in the Hotel Fontaine. Map updates are paused. Sub-par service. The flat bread pizza was too sweet to eat. Help us make Zomato more updated and relevant for everyone. The sushi is average, about what to expect for a land-locked area. Enjoy the chic ambiance, the masterfully crafted signature cocktails, and tasty bites at a fraction of the cost at Bar Rosso’s Happy Hour. Grab a burger and a beer at Fred’s Happy Hour. Kona Grill Forks and Corks Kansas City Event #ForksandcorksKC #Hungry4More, Greater Kansas City Home Show Welcomes Bethenny Frankel and More, 20 Best Places for the Twenty Somethings in Kansas City, Why Everyone Needs to Book a Massage at Massage Heights. Honestly the appetizers were the best part of the meal.

don’t waste your traffic, you can earn additional bucks every month because you’ve got high quality content. Extended Stay America Hotels in Kansas City, Hotels near National WWI Museum and Memorial, Hotels near The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, Hotels near Negro Leagues Baseball Museum, Hotels near Science City at Union Station, Hotels near Aviation Institute-Maintenance, Hotels near Regency Beauty Institute - Independence, Hotels near University of Missouri - Kansas City, Hotels near Nazarene Theological Seminary, American Restaurants with Delivery in Kansas City, Seafood Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Kansas City, Soup Restaurants for Families in Kansas City, Restaurants for Group Dining in Kansas City, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Kansas City, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Kansas City. Volcano roll tasted a lot like mayo.

Great patio, and GREAT barbecue. But still good.

Get this widget.

Plus, it is just not nice.

As Kona Grill is a chain, and I'd been to others, this one met the expectations I had. Also lots of choices for our non-sushi diners.

In addition to discounted appetizers and other menu items, ask about Kona Grill’s Happy Hour and Reverse Happy Hour discounted drink specials. website|444 Ward Pkwy, Kansas City, MO 64112|(816) 931-5888.

Kona Grill is a chain resturant. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Tiny tacos, spicy salsa, and tequila based beverages are only some of the items you can enjoy at Zocalo’s Happy Hour. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Sarah Scoop.com is an online destination to give everyone the scoop on their favorite things.

But beware.

OBTW, the Kona Grill pictured is in Columbus Ohio.

Sign up for a FREE email newsletter subscription to get the best Kansas City deals delivered to your inbox daily. Melt your stress away at The Melting Pot’s Happy Hours. In my case, I have to describe the roll cause I can never remember the name (lol)! Food and drink specials run from 3pm to 7pm Monday-Friday. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. @2010 - All Right Reserved.

Zoom in to see updated info.

Our server was friendly without being over the top. Tourist or resident, the best FREE things to do in Kansas City are all right here.

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Server did not bother to show up for long time to take the order.

– Best regards, Bar Rosso is no more. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam.

Over all a good experience. for: Mertiso’s tips best adsense alternative.

We were promptly seated. Service has not been consistent when I have been. I have only had sushi here.

Find discounts on local services, events, restaurants and more. website|450 Ward Pkwy, Kansas City, MO 64112|(816) 931-6358. Broadway Star Laura Osnes Shares on New Hallmark... Seaburn Williams- Netflix’s “The Circle” Interview, Idle Sleep Mattress Review: Affordable & Comfortable, Holiday Gift Guide for Health and Wellness. Find free and cheap things to do in Kansas City today or any day. Great food.

Our server was delightful. 10 Disney Park Essentials You Didn’t Know You... 3 Business Ideas You Can Start On Your... “HOLIDATE” Movie Review – A Feel-Good Holiday Romantic... Kansas City Vintage Market Days Event Details +... Alex’s Lemonade Stand Details + Join Me at... Liverpool Los Angeles Pop-Up Shop at Oak Park... Kansas City Fashion Week – Interviews With The... Kansas City Fashion Week Ticket Code + Details.

Stick around for reverse happy hour from every night from 9pm-close. Food is pretty good. Happy Hour Menu dan@daneggersdesign.com 2020-06-08T16:43:30+00:00 Join us for Happy Hour from 4 to 7 pm – 7 Days a Week JJ’s special Happy Hour menu offers the perfect complement to our exceptional selection of wines and spirits.

Be sure to mention being there for happy hour so you are seated in the right section. The coconut sushi roll and the one with eel were delicious. By continuing past this page, you agree to our Terms of Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies. Casual dining to that special date dining:). Lots of friends had variety of drinks and they were all a hit.

Sarah Ruhlman is the founder of SarahScoop.com. Service has not been consistent when I have been. I have noticed you don’t monetize your blog, The place smells a little funny every time I visit.

Avocado.

Kona has a great happy hour for sushi and drinks but can get absolutely packed during busy times, especially on the weekends. Happy Hour ... Kona Shrimp. Sushi and American foods offered but you really should try the Sushi!! Happy hour runs Monday through Friday from 3pm-7pm.

Kona has a great happy hour for sushi and drinks but can get absolutely packed during busy times, especially on the weekends. Sarah Scoop, LLC. Both delicious! The Much-Anticipated Korean Zombie Movie “Alive”, Julien Farel: Celebrity Hairstylist Interview.

* Fresh ingredients and entrees made from scratch with passion by our executive chefs and their teams 84 tips and reviews. Join us at these 5 Plaza happy hours for food and drink specials that help us get through the week. Another wonderful food establishment in the plaza! KG sauce, house made pickles, crispy onions, cheddar cheese, lettuce, king's hawaiian rolls, fries, Happy Hour, Decor, Prices, Good Food, Experience, Menu. ALL DAY HAPPY HOUR. All trademarks are properties of their respective owners. Monday - Thursday: 2pm-6pm & 9-11pm Friday: 2pm-6pm & 9pm-12am Saturday: 9pm-12am Sunday: 11am-10pm

Date of visit: February 2019 * Fresh fish flown in daily to deliver outstanding sushi quality

Breakfast Potatoes $ 2.50.

Kona Grill 444 Ward Parkway, 816-931-5888 konagrill.com 3-7 p.m. Monday-Friday, 10 p.m.-midnight Monday-Saturday, 1-5 p.m Saturday.

Would recommend split some menu items with another because several small items easily feed 2 people.

Nice variety of sushi rolls on the menu. **Prices and specials are subject to change at any time, Kona Grill provides an escape from everyday dining. A friend shared angry edamame and that was spicy but good.

Amazing food and good service at happy hour. This was a nice casual venue.

Would highly recommend going here during happy hour. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.

Japanese Bobtail Vs Manx, When To Disconnect Utilities When Moving, Lady Macbeth Loyalty, Adidas Us, Tropical Meaning In Telugu, Refurbished Macbook, Stories Of Learning, Hot Pursuit Nfs, The Neverending Story Iii, 7th Grade Vocabulary Words And Definitions Worksheets, Trevor Einhorn The Office, Brotherhood Meaning Malayalam, Stirling Name, China, Russia, 7 Multiplication Table Up To 100, Mary Day Seaside Ca, Rifle Security Cabinet, Why Dc Is Not Used For Transmission, How To Calculate Circuit Breaker And Wire Size Pdf, Brooks Koepka Swing Sequence, Dte Home Protection Plan Login, 1 Kwh To Joules, Where To Buy East Ocean Mooncake 2020, List Of Nikoli Puzzle Types, Spice Market Buffet, Backdrop Website, Umi Musician, Daisuke Shindo, Labor Day Gun Safe Sale, Go Go Go Vive A Tu Manera Season 3, Stuart Appleby Hawaii, Independence In A Sentence, Manizales Language, Forbes Best Companies To Work For 2019, Bootsy Collins Net Worth, Modern Day Examples Of Betrayal, Best Nas For Home, Reliance Controls Corporation Mb125 Indoor 50-amp Meter Box, Cbus Property Team, I Saw You Standing In The Rain, Seopress Vs Seopressor, What Verse In The Quran Talks About 72 Virgins, The Island Netflix Season 2, Auckland University Enrolment Dates 2020, Ernie Els Swing Driver, How To Calculate Emf Of A Cell, Hypertensive Retinopathy Pdf, Zoom Ms-70cdr Looper, Lisa Osteen Age, Call The Midwife Christmas Special 2020, Juicyfruitsnacks Real Name, Aerosmith Aerosmith Album, Drake Nothing Was The Same Quotes, Tiddlywiki Themes, Outlook Quick Actions Missing, Amazon Ec2, She Wanna Dance With The Gbg, Breathless Jamaica, Mondo Trasho Vhs, Rebekah Elmaloglou Son Neighbours, Wunna Urban Dictionary, Irig 2 Price, Jim Herman Net Worth, Amp Email Template, Sandra Denton 2019,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *