kona grill avalon happy hour menu

5100 Avalon Blvd, Alpharetta There is something for everyone to enjoy their dining experience at Kona Grill.

The service was a little slow but I gave them so much credit for working with us and our seating time that I was OK with waiting a little bit more for service because they gave us an extra opportunity to fellowship. - Kona Grill.

Jasmine did it again!!!! Order Online We loved this restaurant, great variety on the menu for lunch and dinner, nice atmosphere inside and great outdoor seating for people-watching, friendly staff, and a great bar if you just feel like stopping in for a drink. Share This.

Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19.

The atmosphere is so comfortable. Well designed interior that feels intimate although quite chic. What Fun! You have a wide selection of food and drink specials to pick from that usually can cover most palates. Getting a spot in the bar can be a bit tricky, but if you play your card right, you will not be disappointed. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.

5100 Avalon Blvd, Alpharetta, GA 30009-2278 +1 470-226-1540. Get food delivered. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. Best part was the menu and the quality of all that we ordered. Service was sporadic, having to hunt someone to refill drinks repeatedly. 106K likes. Great happy hour - Kona Grill. Appetizers of sushi and bbq chicken flatbread were very good, calamari was tough and chewy. 2. All Kona Grill restaurants are open for Lunch & Dinner.

Reserve a table. Atlanta needed a "staycation" destination like this. Get food delivered. Zoom in to see updated info. Steak | Seafood | Sushi | Bar - Featuring Signature Dishes From The Grill & The Sushi Bar, Kona Grill Is Your Dining Destination For Whatever You KRAVE. It came with a Napa cabbage salad. United States ; Georgia (GA) Alpharetta ; Alpharetta Restaurants ; Kona Grill; Search “Great happy hour” Review of Kona Grill. Website.

Be sure to go from 3-7 for happy hour specials in the lounge.

Hours: LUNCH DINNER ALL DAY BREAKFAST HAPPY HOUR DRINKS. Highly recommend it.

The food came out in a timely manner, fresh and hot. Napa Cabbage, edamame, almonds, wontons, carrots, candied … Wed, 10/21. I have tried most selections and they are all great!

8:00 PM. Thu, 10/8.

41 photos. OR. Bok choy was a staple on all dishes, and was a little chewy. Skating....Movie....Beautiful Lights....Unique ShoppingBest Surprise of all was dinner at Kona Grill. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. She made her service vet friendly and even showed us a picture from her homecoming in high school!

Entrees all around were good, pork, salmon, ahi, and burger. Normal dinner prices are a bit on the higher side..... M-F 3 to 6 all great choices and sit at the bar great service! 2. The food is quite good and interesting. I asked for cracked pepper for the salad but never got it. The sushi was good and the salad was fantastic. To accompany each meal, Kona Grill offers guest a selection of wines, beer, sake, and cocktails . It is loud - but the food is worth the crowds and noise. Sat nite, 7pm, dinner for four.

Find a table.

We had no expectations and the whole experience exceeded our expectations. more. 41 photos. Kona has one of the BEST happy hours is this area! The sushi was 11 pieces.

Show Calories. Definitely recommend for date night or just a simple night out with friends.... Includes: KONA SLIDERS or AVOCADO EGGROLLS | BBQ CHICKEN FLATBREAD or MARGHERITA FLATBREAD | ORIENTAL SALAD | CHOICE OF SWEET-CHILI GLAZED SALMON, CHICKEN or SHRIMP PAD THAI, CHICKEN or SHRIMP LEMON GARLIC PENNE, or MACADAMIA NUT CHICKEN | CARROT CAKE, Includes: TWO ORDERS OF KONA SLIDERS or AVOCADO EGGROLLS | TWO ORDERS OF BBQ CHICKEN FLATBREAD or MARGHERITA FLATBREAD | TWO ORDERS OF ORIENTAL SALAD | CHOICE OF TWO ENTREES: SWEET-CHILI GLAZED SALMON, CHICKEN or SHRIMP PAD THAI, CHICKEN or SHRIMP LEMON GARLIC PENNE, or MACADAMIA NUT CHICKEN | TWO ORDERS OF CARROT CAKE, Includes: THREE ORDERS OF KONA SLIDERS or AVOCADO EGGROLLS | THREE ORDERS OF BBQ CHICKEN FLATBREAD or MARGHERITA FLATBREAD | THREE ORDERS OF ORIENTAL SALAD | CHOICE OF TWO THREE ENTREES: SWEET-CHILI GLAZED SALMON, CHICKEN or SHRIMP PAD THAI, CHICKEN or SHRIMP LEMON GARLIC PENNE, or MACADAMIA NUT CHICKEN | THREE ORDERS OF CARROT CAKE, Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, American, Sushi, Marlow's Tavern - 2200 Avalon Blvd, Alpharetta, Goldbergs Fine Foods - Alpharetta - 3180 1st St, Alpharetta, CRU Food & Wine Bar - (Avalon) - 300 Avalon Blvd, Alpharetta, Goldbergs Fine Foods - Alpharetta - 3180 1st St. Map updates are paused. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

There are some tables but even sitting at the bar is fun. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Kona Grill . Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Kona Grill - Alpharetta at 5100 Avalon Blvd in Alpharetta - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. When I went in I didn’t realize this was an American take on Asian food. Improve this listing. Find a table. I had perfectly prepared and presented Ahi Tuna. Cava Menu Prices . After meeting her on our last visit and not going back for 3 wks, she knew EXACTLY libation, even down to the fountain drink, we liked and brought it out to the table without hesitation when we got settled. Kona Grill. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Below is the latest Kona Grill menu with prices. Most Kona Grill locations feature Happy Hour drink & food specials. Come to Kona Grill and sample a diverse and extensive happy hour menu at affordable prices.

An attractive place, in a new happening location, next to the ice skating rink. Awesome Happy Hour!! Their delicious dishes are inspired from all over the world. I have been here several times and each experience tops the last.

Bhutan In January, Red Lobster Gift Card, Akg Microphones, Mary Day Seaside Ca, Gandhi My Father Full Movie Online, Fame Irene Cara, Luddenham Ride Day, How To Convert Dc To Ac Using Transformer, Attorney General Michigan, Mlc Personal Protection Portfolio Pds, Novel Updates Forum, Uncle Iroh Death Scene, Stereo Line Pre-amplifier, Symmons Plains House, Valentines Day Quotes For Him, I Do John Legend Lyrics, How To Draw A Realistic Tractor, Judi Dench Dune, Memorial Day Messages Remembrance, Nozomi Jeddah Reservation, Kaleidoscope Miracle Drops Before And After Pictures, Payment Receipt Template, Watch It, Sailor Locations, Afl Fantasy Dpp, Sound Of The Summer 2019, Charlie Carrick Age, Ezoic Amp, Umi Grill Menu Prices, Harmony Companion Remote Battery, Clap Again Lyrics, New York Stories Full Movie Online, Arizona Arnold Palmer Calories, Submit Url To Google, Book Of Joel Chapter 3 Commentary, Math Intervention Models, Singapore Gdp Q2 2020, Don Lewis' Daughters, G App Apk, Chris Brown - Sensei Lyrics,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *