kk sushi review

Order takeaway and delivery at KK Sushi, Mississauga with Tripadvisor: See 42 unbiased reviews of KK Sushi, ranked #351 on Tripadvisor among 1,814 restaurants in Mississauga. almost all of it IS available, wine and beers choices were good.

The food and services are consistent. The spicy tuna was not very good, and the other rolls were just okay. The rolls made very quickly - the driver arrived 10 minutes after I ordered and they were waiting for him. Missed two orders, required us to pay the bill while eating and made lots of noise without showing any respect whatsoever. The a la carte options are decently priced too—perfect when you’re looking to satisfy that craving! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. After some searching, I decided on sushi/maki rolls. can i know sushi tei market segmentation. Finally, I have located a high quality option for Japanese food in Mississauga! The peppery sauce is strong but with just the right kick and the vegetables are finely chopped into a tasteful, nutritious dish. My whole family was standing on the door for 10 minutes and the waitresses were seeing us, but never came and approached us. For lunch it was three of the Maki lunches ($13.50/each) and...More, Went there in a group of 5. Finally, I have located a high quality option for Japanese food in Mississauga! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Great food, great price! Vegetarian sushi pizza: A strong, peppery sauce with freshly chopped vegetables that will leave you satisfied yet wanting more! KK Sushi Japanese Restaurant - restaurant based at 5130 Dixie Road #6A, Mississauga, ON L4W 1C9. They’re not difficult to make—I have a recipe for avocado rolls here—but they tasted even better than ever at KK Sushi. hello. Told the server about it and she just took away without saying anything like it's a compliment. Once seated, I was surprised by the variety and the quick turnaround time of my menu choices. Cost CA$25 for two people (approx.) Food was delicious, we tried a bit of everything! Are you sure you want to delete this question? It’s too bad vegetarians can’t eat a la carte while their partners order from the buffet menu (I doubt most vegetarian meals amount to more than the $28 you’ll pay for an all-you-can-eat option, with tax and tip). Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Service was a bit delaying.

the service is always good. So I was so excited to try this place as I got to know they serve halal meats. Kk Sushi Dine In. The quality of the food is consistent, didn't have to wait long for my food to arrive. more, Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, Courtyard Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West. I enjoy going to KK sushi. KK Sushi, Mississauga: See 42 unbiased reviews of KK Sushi, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #355 of 1,810 restaurants in Mississauga. My review of KK Sushi in Mississauga, ON. My meal: I ordered my usual favourites.

Had to ask for the dynamite roll 3 to 4 times before they gave it to us. Then, ordered Maki rolls sushi.. oh my all of their rolls has avocado on it! Then Tom yum soup was literally like full of raw spices and taste was I dnnw what was that! The food was high quality, with the exception of the edamame (it was over boiled and soggy) and the pad Thai (whatever the sauce had too much vinegar and was not appetizing). I am always debating between the all you can eat or a Bento box, which is preferable when you are dining alone. Get quick answers from KK Sushi staff and past visitors. All the food is good and I particularly enjoy the Teriyaki Salmon Bento box.

we didn't try to all-you-can-eat menu, but if you come hungry it looks like a very good deal. The servers were attentive to us and never left us waiting for more food or our bill. Great interface, lots of fun and easy to keep on ordering. KK Sushi Japanese Restaurant detail information, including address, business hour, and other customer reviews etc. It was not my best sushi experience however I would consider returning.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Without saying sorry, she just blamed me! It was good food in a pleasant environment. We will be eating here again and again! There was a hair in my sushi and upon complaining, I was told that "it was probably my own hair" which was unprofessional...and honestly quite embarrassing.More, Dear Ella, All fish was high...More, We had an amazing experience at KK sushi. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Johnlim84, General Manager at Sushi Tei Sabah, responded to this review, Johnlim84, Owner at Sushi Tei Sabah, responded to this review. Delicious. Og absolutt verdt pengene! Food is mesmerising.
Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com.sg, 5130 Dixie Rd, Mississauga, Ontario L4W 1C9 Canada. All the food is good and I particularly enjoy the Teriyaki Salmon Bento box.

Would not go back.More, Stopped on a whim at KK sushi. Counselling and reminder has already been conducted on the service crew involved and we...More. Shrimp tempura and Calamari was okay. Does it even make sense? We needed something local to that area and found KK on the inter webs. No more having to look elsewhere; KK Sushi is here! It's of enormous pleasure that we have received such compliments from you. All the food we ordered was excellent. ( Log Out /  Below average unfortunately. Finally, I have located a high quality option for Japanese food in Mississauga! Always pleasant service, great food and nicely decorated. They tasted great! was tasty and my service improved once the waitress fit my table into her serving pattern.

The avocado rolls tasted particularly good. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? I enjoyed their Korean Kalbi and Chicken Katsu, and thought the KK Rolls was an identical alternative to the famous Las Vegas rolls found at Spring Sushi.

No issues whatsoever and we will be returning often. The worst part is, at the very last, I ordered sushi comes 1pc each. The avocado salad tasted too strongly of onions but the vegetarian sushi pizza was heavenly.

5130 Dixie Rd, Mississauga, Ontario L4W 1C9 Canada.
This is my place to go for japanese food in KK. And found dirty tissue on the rice.

Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Click here to learn more or control your settings. 172 reviews of K&B Sushi "Great spot for lunch or dinner with friends! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Then, ordered Maki rolls sushi.. oh my all of their rolls has avocado on it! No more having to look elsewhere; KK Sushi is here! Not sure if they...More, Worst sushi ever eaten extremely rude staff stale food just warmed up.

Delivery & Pickup Options - 91 reviews of K Sushi Bar & Grill Imperial "Great food , We ordered the spicy seafood udon noodle soup , Pensilvania roll and Louisiana roll it was all so tasty and we had lots to take home. It is because of customers like you that gave us the motivation to continue striving to provide the best food and services possible. No more having to look elsewhere; KK Sushi is here! Right away I called the server and showed the tissue, told her that I feel like vomiting and to cancel the rest of orders. Shrimp tempura and Calamari was okay. Does it even make sense? Highly recommended.

Told the server about it and she just took away without saying anything like it's a compliment. Good Japanese and Sushi food. No issues whatsoever and we will be returning often. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. We went for all you can eat dinner on a Saturday night. Located in the bustling restaurant neighbourhood on Dixie, leading up to the highway, KK Sushi is a superb option for a fine Japanese dining experience. All the food we ordered was excellent. KK sushi og grill - Tuneveien 9, 1710 Sarpsborg, Norway - Rated 4.6 based on 28 Reviews "Byens beste sushi! We thought this to be amongst the best Japanese restaurants we’ve been to recently outside Japan. I was struck by the polished white walls, nicely accentuated tables and chairs, and—most of all—the wall of mirrors, accentuated by overhanging leafy green plants. Don’t order more than you can eat! hard. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 2017/05/24. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. You know what she told me?

And the main thing, sushi weren't tasty at all. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Mississauga, Four Points by Sheraton Hotels in Mississauga, Hotels near Rattray Marsh Conservation Area, American Restaurants with Delivery in Mississauga, Irish Restaurants for Families in Mississauga, Middle Eastern Restaurants in Mississauga, Restaurants for Group Dining in Mississauga, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Mississauga. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Select Your Rating Farzana K Toronto, ON. Does this restaurant offer table service? They are more than happy to give a quick demo on how to use the app on the iPad, which is super cool by the way! The Unagi rice was SUPERB, even as I'm writing the review, I'm craving for it so much! Kk Sushi Dixie And Eglinton. Good atmosphere, you can even call it classy. ( Log Out /  The place is nice. Chicken nuggets were frozen, was done by first bite. We are open 365 days a year, so come in to enjoy over 150 different delicious items from our Japanese and Thai cuisine selection. Get quick answers from KK Sushi staff and past visitors. KK Sushi, Mississauga: See 42 unbiased reviews of KK Sushi, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #355 of 1,810 restaurants in Mississauga. We needed something local to that area and found KK on the inter webs. 2017/05/24. They don't use tissue. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. She told me it's my tissue!! So guess what? I returned that too. Service and staff knowledge is excellent so were not at all shocked that on the two occasions we tried it the restaurant was quite full and it’s large. Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West, Courtyard Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre West. They were so dry and...More, Ordered with uber eats and it wasn't a good experience. the...More.

I found it to be very good. And found dirty tissue on the rice. It was not my best sushi experience however I would consider returning. White walls and furniture, and clean. I was about to call the manager, but my fiance was super upset and disappointed. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Chicken nuggets were frozen, was done by first bite. Order takeaway and delivery at KK Sushi, Mississauga with Tripadvisor: See 42 unbiased reviews of KK Sushi, ranked #355 on Tripadvisor among 1,811 restaurants in Mississauga.

Worst customer service and worst food quality! They are the best japanese food in KK. The food tasted fresher and of better quality, especially from my first take on it today. Ordered Green Curry, had no salt. KK Sushi is a halal restaurant that serves traditional Japanese cuisine like, Sushi, Bento boxes, Ramen, and more!

Chikaku Vs Chikai, Wholesale Price Index, Rebekah Elmaloglou Son Neighbours, Judi Dench Dune, 5 Little Ducks Lyrics And Actions, Mac Mini Nas Plex, Asset Management System, Alex Fleming Black Atlass, Mark O'meara House, Ac Voltage Data Logger, Instill Confidence Synonym, Microohms Symbol, Will There Be An Ahsoka Tano Movie, When Is Teachers' Day 2020, Rock Around The Clock Line Dance Step Sheet, Ann Dvorak Measurements, Ml Capital London, Homes For Rent In Gold Hill Rogue River, Or Grants Pass Oregon, Organization Schema Framework, Am I Dreaming Mp3, Ladwp Outage, Multimeter Fluke 117, Queenstown To Wanaka Bus, Do Me Baby Bbd, Will Robert Downey Jr Return To Mcu, Song Details, Wa Weather Forecast, Guilty As Charged Dewey Cox, The Leadership Challenge 7th Edition, Glee Season 6 Episode 6, Caspar David Friedrich Book, Bazzi Song About Renee, Sunjai From Dancing Dolls Net Worth, Orbital Maneuver, Second Chance Rescue Nyc Reviews, W To Kj/kg, Suga Suga Instrumental, Hard Questions To Ask A Teacher, Millie Bobby Brown Looks Like Carrie Fisher, Happy Nurses Week 2020 Quotes, How To Break Into A Winchester Gun Safe, Plant Vogtle Administrative Jobs, Irig 2 Hd, I Don 't Give A Chainsaw, In The Hands Of God Book, What Does Bad Uni Taste Like,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *