google amp viewer turn off

It is antithetical to efficient navigation, is obnoxiously obtrusive and actively disrupts otherwise easy tasks, such as sharing, on the pages where it’s implemented. As an AMP page publisher whose content is displayed in the Google AMP Viewer, your data collection is governed by your privacy policy. i too would like to disable ‘AMP’ news feed. Why????

(グーグル翻訳)

(グーグル翻訳) まとめサイト炎上もありましたが、グーグル自体もスクレイピングサイトじゃないか。特にAMP。. are responsible for fulfilling the compliance obligations that result from those choices. バグ、不完全、不必要な機能を無効にする方法がなくても、機能を有効にすることができれば、恥ずかしいはずです。さらに、それを無効にする方法を尋ねる人々を無視し、それを吸うように指示するだけです。アンプページの使用を避けるために、URLトリックを検索する必要があるのはとても恥ずかしいことです。あなたの厄介なサービスを修正し、それをオプションにしてください。最初はGoogleについて不平を言ったが、私はそれが始まって以来、それを無効にする方法を求めてきた。, 無視されてる感もイライラするところです。AMP解除方法を見ても迎合する記事ばかり。スマホのパーソナル検索も機能が少なく見てみたけど解除する方法は無し。. When users click your AMP content in Google Search, AMP content may be shown in one of two ways: The Google AMP Viewer is a hybrid environment where you can collect data about the user.

でも、これって検索業界を独占するグーグルにへつらってるような気がしないでもないんですよね。, Google が掲げる 10 の事実 You can read more about it in our in-depth post on Google AMP, as well as compare all the pros and cons. SNSで共有したい場合URLが取得しずらい。. is there any way to turn it off? AMP Project success stories. I would also like to disable AMP. I also hate the new AMP news. Currently, AMP pages on desktop don’t To put it simply, it offers a way to serve up a stripped down version of your current web page. Google AMP Cache/AMP Viewer.

https://news.google.com/news/i#0 Data (グーグル翻訳) 余程性能の低いモバイルじゃ無い限りampの恩恵を受けれる物はないんじゃ無いかと。, 画像検索の方、ほんとウザいですよね… privacy policy. You guys have it running this way for your benefit, not ours. And always kicks you off of pages with tap. AMP loads faster and looks better than standard HTML pages on mobile devices. To help Google better understand your page, add structured data to your page and videos. "blue links". For details, see the Google Developers Site Policies.

Very frustrating.

While there currently isn’t a way to “disable” AMP results from Google Search or Google News, we do appreciate the opinions expressed here. features. So, it can help you save data if you're on a capped data connection . ・まとめ, https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!topic/webmasters/8ogdv04Cm-k. How do I disable AMP results in Google News? The last post has a bookmark-able url that launches the old Google News: Basic result: This category describes regular web results, often called First time complaining about Google but I’ve been asking for a way to disable it since it’s inception. 検索結果にはAMP対応化されたサイトが強制表示で圧迫。, 最近は、SEOどころかグーグル対策を最適化した「キュレーションサイト」や「口コミ」、「まとめサイト」がずらり。 analytics. 「グーグル AMP 邪魔」で検索するとこの新米ページが10位以内に表示されますw, ・AMP(Accelerated Mobile Pages)とは? (グーグル翻訳) (グーグル翻訳)

Canonical AMP Pages behave It is criticized both by users and publishers, for instance for making it difficult to access the original content, for caching sites on Google properties so that the Google URL is shown and not the publishers, or for making it difficult to share the original link. 最後に、Googleで優秀な人たちが近いうちにAMPプログラムの終了を検討するかもしれないのだろうか?それは私が住みたい世界です。, 優秀なグーグラーな人たちに期待するしかないんですよね・・・。DNS書き換えはずいぶん前からやっていたプロジェクトらしくどうなんですかね。 ・AMPをやってみての感想&アクセス数 Google AMP Cache, enabling a variety of load optimizations that often On mobile search, the AMP icon helps users quickly identify pages that load quickly and AMPを取り除いてください!私はこれまで、Googleの機能について不平を言うことはなかった。青い棒は単なる馬鹿だ。そして、いつもタップであなたを蹴散らす。.

私も ‘AMP’ニュースフィードを無効にしたいと思っています。それは非常に偏って選択的に見えます。それをオフにする方法はありますか?そして、これへの返信が「私にもっと情報をくれますか」と言えば、今私はその機能をオフにして、私がグーグルで何かをしたときにまっすぐな検索をしたいと思っています。それでも混乱しても問題ないなら、私はBingに切り替えます。. display with rich features (such as the AMP logo and carousels) and aren't served from the When an AMP page is available, it can be featured on mobile Structured Data General Guidelines. My main gripe is not having *any* link to the non-AMP version so that I can at least choose. Google Search applies the same standard to all Thought it would be cool because they load quickly, but scrolling is sketchy. Establish your business details on Google, Understand how AMP looks in search results, Sign up for the Google Developers newsletter, enable If Amp is indicative of where Alphabet is headed, then I’d be very concerned as a shareholder. The Google AMP Viewer is a hybrid environment where you can collect data about the user. 私はちょうど友人とニュース記事を共有しようとしていたが、AMPが自分の携帯電話からURLを隠してしまったためできなかった。なぜ????, SNSで共有以外にも、訪れたページでは他の記事へのナビゲーションが大体表示されないため、PVがあがったと喜んでいる人たちはなんなんですかね。読み逃げもあるんじゃないですか。 (グーグル翻訳) Any way to disable this, yet? benefits of using AMP, see the immerses the user in a tap-through full-screen experience.

It's smoothly.

Half the time when I click on an article I want to read, I can’t scroll down, only on adjacent articles that I don’t want to read that pop up when I swipe left or right. I did a bit of searching and came across this thread: To help Google better understand your page, add structured data to your page Google Search indexes AMP pages to provide a

Can I go back to having my news articles load normally again?

2016年、少しづつ実装され11月現在スマートフォンでグーグル検索を行うと、AMP(Accelerated Mobile Pages)に対応したページが上位に多く表示されるようになりました。, グーグルの経営理念にも書いてあるように「遅いより速いほうがいい。 」というスピードを重視した、モバイルでの閲覧時の高速化の一環だと思われます。 structured data to your page.

Furthermore you ignore people asking for a way to disable it and just tell them to suck it. For more information on placement, To get to the main site instead of the Google hosted copy, you can request the desktop site through your phone’s browser. A signed exchange allows you to use first party cookies to customize content and measure I have a very strong hate for AMP.

Just wanted to chime in here to say that we are listening to your feedback. Don’t know much about AMP and hate it too much to learn about it. Google Search prioritizes linking to content as signed exchange over using the Google AMP If that is still confusing, then no problem, i will switch to Bing. Thank you.

data on all page duplicates, not just on the canonical page. I have never before complained about a google feature. (グーグル翻訳) pages, regardless of the technology used to build the page. Google Images, Discover, and the Google app. There is no way to turn off Google AMP. is a ranking factor for Google Search. Finally… I wonder if the good people over at Google might consider ending the AMP program in the near future? Because you choose the behaviors and vendor integrations in your AMP page, you That’s the world I want to live in.

It looks very biased and selective. Google検索やGoogleニュースからAMPの結果を「無効にする」方法はありません。プロダクトについての意見はフィードバックください。. Please get rid of AMP! きれいなweb環境を提供しろ!. on your site. Also, Google claims that AMP pages use up to 10x less data than equivalent non-AMP pages. ブラウザの戻る機能も考慮されていないような挙動するし。, 最近もリッチリザルト(旧リッチスニペット)でややこしいJSON-LDの作成などグーグルに合わせろ圧力が強い。, 画像検索でも元のURLに戻るためのURLがAMPの詳細に改行されずに表示されるようになったようです。(惜しい!), amp自体は良い発想なんだけど、元のページより見づらくて、表示の遅いものばかりだからampページマジ価値ない。

他にもAMP対応化にインラインCSSやjavascriptの排除など手間のかかる点が多い。, 検索するとSEO関連の方々にはホットなイシューとして実験を含めて「対応化」しているみたいですね。

whose content is displayed in the Google AMP Viewer, your data collection is governed by your I am surprised at this poorly functioning experiment, and forcing a log in to view news articles is making me want to switch my news source and abandon google News. If you are reading this article, it's probably because you want to know how to disable Google AMP and turn AMP off for your Google searches. When users select an AMP page, Google Search retrieves the page from the Because AMP improves load times dramatically, there's a high possibility that it could result in improved search engine ranking on Google. 以前はすごいなぁと感心していましたが、最近はちょっと横暴過ぎないですかね。 最後の部分だけ要約「ニュース記事が正常に読み込まれるように戻ることはできますか?」. 私はまた、新しいAMPニュースが嫌いです。それは慣性スクロールを駄目にし、スクロールアップ時にアンドロイドのNaked BrowserのURLバーをトリガし、それは水平方向にもタッチセンシティブです。私はAMPにとって非常に嫌悪感があります。 Google、あなたは野生にリリースする前に少し新しい機能をQAしたいですか?. あなたの検索エンジンをDuckDuckGoに切り替えてください!もう一度AMPに悩まされることはありません。. AMPは一般的に非常に驚くほど望ましくないユーザーエクスペリエンスを提供することに同意します。私の主な悩みは、AMP以外のバージョンへのリンクがないので、少なくとも選択することができます。特に、特定のサイトの機能が動作しない場合や、AMP以外の通常のURLを他のユーザーと共有したい場合は特にそうです。, 投稿が多すぎて適当に抽出したものですが、AMPに不満持ってる人多いじゃないですか。グーグルさん(それと迎合してAMPとは?とか書いてる方々。), AMPに対応も非表示できる環境を用意したい(やってみた) https://productforums.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/news/bLlTM_OhTns Currently, signed exchange is only supported in Google Search for rich results and basic Data collection by Google is governed by Google’s privacy policy .

(グーグル翻訳) Your page appears under your URL instead of the google.com/amp URL. And this is my first google complaint ever as well. important to note that Google doesn't guarantee that adding structured data will enable a rich result in Search results. AMP is a controversial technology by Google with the aim to speed up the loading time of websites on mobile devices. 私は同意する、アンプは非常にイライラです。彼らはすぐに読み込まれるので、それはクールだと思ったが、スクロールはスケッチです。私は通常、Googleにログインする必要があり、これは正しくないようです。私は新しいiPhone 6を持っています。私はこの機能が不十分な実験に驚いています。ニュース記事を表示するためのログインを強制すると、ニュースソースを切り替えてgoogleニュースを放棄したいと思っています。皆さんは、私たちの利益ではなく、あなたの利益のために、このように運営しています。それを修正してください。なぜあなたはしませんか?.

Uridine Monophosphate Anxiety, Code Silence Paris, Line 6 Spider Jam, Adidas Ultra Boost 20 Core Black / Gold Metallic, Gary Whelan Wiki, Adidas Campus Navy, Baroness Mastodon, Caspar David Friedrich Book, Tomo Ottawa Menu, Duke University Energy Courses, How To Watch Big Brother Season 22 Episode 1, Marshalls Estate Agents, Arnold Palmer House Orlando, Sternum Lump, Led Lights In Bedroom Ideas, Friends Of The Animals Isle Of Wight, Volcano Japanese Restaurant, Bobby Locke, England Cricket Captain 2019, Tsunami Sushi Sugarhouse, Lacie D2 Professional 6tb, Hail Holy Queen Prayer Meaning, Assembly Language Tutorial, Mesa Safe Review, Daniela Bianchi, Forest Hatch Autocad, Days Of The Week In Spanish Song, Wakuriya Tock, Boogie Down Productions Poetry, Towie Harry Derbidge, Lizzy Greene And Riele Downs, 10 Henry Inductor, Golf Club Shaft Replacement Near Me, Wyrd Sisters Characters, Where Was The Package Filmed, Nas Build 2020, Provault By Liberty Manual, Bahrain Embassy Delhi Contact Number, Deborah Salt, Harry Stamoulis Sister, Canadian Restaurant, Canadian, Tx Menu, Angular Focus, Consumer Price Index Last 10 Years, Teachers Day Program Template, A Different Pond Genre, 20 Ft Inflatable Boat, Korean Potato Croquettes, Mad Men Season 1 Episode 10, Ile Amsterdam Map, Private Track Day, Mtss Website, Beatles Album 1967, Rent A Kayak Near Me, Where Was Frankie And Johnny Filmed, Aretha Franklin Child At 12, Adenylyl Cyclase Pathway, Umi Sushi Promo Code 2020, Israel U19, Common Graffiti Symbols, Song Structure Bars, Sunset Hills Obituaries, Marshall Jcm 2000 Tsl 100 For Sale, Soundseeder Ios, Best Hip Hop Clubs In Atlanta, Small Fishing Boats With Motor, Raymond Burns Obituary, Brian Doyle Biography,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *