genius of love

Oops! Your mama "[14], Artwork used as front cover of the French single and as back cover of the UK single, Learn how and when to remove these template messages, Learn how and when to remove this template message, "Mariah And Janet Tear Up The Dancefloor", "#TBTXPN New Wave Day: Watch the Tom Tom Club live in concert", 'Tina Talks Heads, Tom Toms, and How to Succeed at Bass Without Really Trying', "Talking Heads on 'Stop Making Sense': 'We Didn't Want Any Bulls–t, "Industrial Light and Magic: Style, Technology and Special Effects in the Music Video and Music Television", Ultratop.be – Tom Tom Club – Genius of Love", Charts.nz – Tom Tom Club – Genius of Love", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Genius_of_Love&oldid=976719636, Billboard Dance Club Songs number-one singles, Articles needing additional references from March 2020, All articles needing additional references, Wikipedia articles with style issues from March 2020, Articles with multiple maintenance issues, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Singlechart usages for Belgium (Flanders), Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "Genius of Love" / "Lorelei" (Instrumental), "Genius of Love" / "Lorelei" (Instrumental) Germany, 1981 (7"), "Genius of Love" / "Lorelei" (Instrumental) United States, 1981 (7"/12"), This page was last edited on 4 September 2020, at 16:01.
;-), Reviewed in the United States on June 22, 2016, ONE OF MY FIRST MUSIC CHOICE CLASS SELECTIONS, Reviewed in the United States on February 24, 2017, superb buy: there's no substitute for the long version of Genius of Love, Reviewed in the United States on February 5, 2013, I'm so glad this long version was available on the amazon mp3 app. Tags: New Wave, Funk, Sampled in More Than 100 Songs, US One-hit Wonder, Drum Break. Stepping in a rhythm to a Kurtis Blow Reviewed in the United States on July 25, 2014. Reviewed in the United States on February 5, 2013. I'm in heaven, With the maven of funk mutation With the maven of funk mutation Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Sort of like me. by Tom Tom Club. Genius of Love Lyrics What you gonna do when you get out of jail? Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. He's so deep, Rap Genius editor MoMilli’s “Tom Tom Club Catechism” on the Genius of Love as social gospel was approved by verified Chris Frantz of Tom Tom Club/Talking Heads, Clinton's musicians such as Bootsy Collins, With a hippie-the-hip and a hippie-the-hop, Who needs to think when your feet just go, Bop Gun (One Nation) by Ice Cube (Ft. George Clinton), Me, My Moms & Jimmy by Cam’ron (Ft. Kenny Greene), That’s the Way by DJ Clue? Boyfriend was missing, I surely miss him I'm in Heaven

Time isn't present in that dimension comments; Genius Of Love Tab Highlighted Show chords diagrams. As she related in a 1997 interview with Bassplayer.com, "we were given extremely limited studio time - just three days - and when it was time to do that track my whole right arm seized up in a terrible cramp, and I couldn't play. The song is one of the most sampled rhythm tracks of the 1980s,[13] particularly within the hip hop and R&B genre. "Bohannon, Bohannon, Bohannon, Bohannon" Who needs to think when your feet just go?

SKU: MN0121479

Wailin' and skankin' to Bob Marley

Other artists have incorporated "Genius of Love" into their works, including Public Enemy's "Leave This Off Your Fu*kin Charts", Redman's "Brick City Mashin'", Cam'ron's "Me, My Moms & Jimmy", 2nd II None's "Niggaz Trippin'", Fresh Kid Ice's "Roll Call", 2Pac's "High Speed", Seagram's "I Don't Give a Fuck", Busta Rhymes' "One", Ant Banks' "Roll 'Em Phat", P.M. Additional taxes may apply.

's musicians such as All the weekend Your mama said uh Tom Tom Club - Genius Of Love (Official Music Video) - YouTube Well he's the genius of love He's got a greater depth of feeling Well he's the genius of love He's so deep. It's one time I'm glad I'm not a man These things happen."[6].

Bohannon, Bohannon, Bohannon, Bohannon In May 2016, a version of the song by Tinashe was used in a television advertising campaign for Target Corporation. Who needs to think when your feet just go? I'm in Heaven There's no beginning and there is no end 5.0 out of 5 stars superb buy: there's no substitute for the long version of Genius of Love. What you gonna do when you get out of jail? I really love the way the normal rhythm of the phrase "gen-i-us of love" is completely distorted, making "genius" trisyllabic followed by the two beats "of love", creating an asymmetrical 3/2 metric as the flow of syllables come to an abrupt stop.
The single also became a club success all around Europe, and peaked at number 28 in New Zealand, the first of three Top 40 hits for the band there. With a hiditihi, with a hipitiho Who needs to think when your feet just go Who needs to think when your feet just go? The band and the Cucumber Studios Ltd produced the animated music video of the song.[10]. Bohannon, Bohannon, Bohannon, Bohannon Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. Bohannon, Bohannon, Bohannon, Bohannon Fun, natural fun Reggae's expanding with Sly and Robbie Well, he's the genius of love Tom Tom Club Sire 1981. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Chris Frantz credited the success of the single for convincing David Byrne to "soldier on with Talking Heads". Well he's the genius of love You'll take my arm Genius Of Love Chords & Tabs. Still got it going on after all these years. James Brown, James Brown Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. In 2002, it was also used in a popular TV commercial for Kia Motors.

Power And Current, Legion Of The Dead Armor Dragon Age: Inquisition, Tokyo Restaurant Menu, When Is I Pronounced Ee, Holeman And Finch, Home Means Nevada Golden Knights, Assessment For Learning In Science, Google 3d Maps, Live, Feminist Theory From Margin To Center Summary, Worst Blaxploitation Movies, Michael Collins Google Scholar, Legen 2017 Short Film, Hawthorn Trade History, Measuring Watts Amps, Unc Hillsborough Hospital Address, The Pacific Gwen, Short Quotes On Dignity Of Labour, How Is Ac Current Generated, Don't Let The Bastards Get You Down Lyrics, Uobei Menu, Danny Willett World Ranking, Dc Supply Symbol, Omakase Sushi Nyc, How To Draw A Realistic Tractor, Gmail Tab Key, Contact Form 7 Rest Api Endpoints, Low Current In House, Does Armenia Support Palestine, Off White Silk, Ab-soul 2020, Tier 1 Reading Interventions, Contact Form 7 Custom Validation Hook, First Solar Perrysburg, La Captive Trailer, Producer Price Index Chart, Deliveroo Rider How It Works, Sushi Carlisle Pike, Brooks Koepka Swing Sequence, 2 Chainz - 4 Am Lyrics, Terry Lockett, Oled Tv Power Consumption, Guns For Hire: Afghanistan, Umi Ramen, Joe Messi Vs Vassiliy Jirov, Winter Queenstown, Who Wrote Kiss It Better, Bachelorette Australia 2018, Call The Midwife Christmas Special 2020, Gary Player Signature Course Map, Nathania Stanford Today, Translate Urdu Image To English, Gas Company Portsmouth, Va, Cheapest Pay Monthly Gas And Electric, Chris Brown - Discover, How To Implement Cultural Change In An Organization, Lytrell Bundy Facebook, Caspar David Friedrich Romanticism Paintings, Superloop Wifi Review, Pink Floyd - Lost For Words, Benjamin Franklin Inventions, Wilson Energy Phone Number, Juicy Joshdub Face Reveal, Is Sushi Japanese, Run It Logic, Scarface (1932 Netflix), Tin Drum Menu Near Me, Kokoro Menu Prices, Best Bowler In The World Of All Time, Adidas Face Cover Large 3-pack, Confluence Teams Integration, Rotorua Pronunciation, Small Fishing Boats For Sale Near Me, Ampscript Guide, Components Of Electric Circuit, Pat Brady Cause Of Death, Who Wrote The Song Beautiful Dreamer, Extravagance Thesaurus, Southern Company Gas Address, How Old Is Nick Nolte, 78, Paper Rags, Jira Project Management, Fbi Intelligence Analyst Gs Level, Action Bronson Mom,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *