fumi sushi hours

teriyaki with the family, plus California rolls. Search for other Japanese Restaurants in … Fumi Sushi Restaurant, Modesto: See 22 unbiased reviews of Fumi Sushi Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #68 of 562 restaurants in Modesto.

The rice was old and stale.. the fish was smelly and we were afraid that we'd get sick..

This site uses cookies to improve your experience, to enhance site security and to show you personalised advertising. Website: FUMI.

2100 Standiford Ave Ste 8, Modesto, CA 95350-6522.

I eat here often and was suddenly disappointed. And to top it off the Sapporo draft beers were crisp and fresh as well.

If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

Ordered the California rolls and a rice tempura vegetable plate all tasty less the California rolls which is the reason to eat at a sushi joint right.

More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore.

Cuisine: Asian, Japanese, Sushi. And to top it off the Sapporo draft beers were crisp and fresh as well. Sign up or sign in to get started! Hotels near Legacy Limousine Service Inc. Hotels near (SJC) Mineta San Jose Intl Airport, Hotels near (MCE) Merced Municipal Airport, Asian Restaurants for Families in Modesto, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Modesto, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Modesto. Look & Feel: Located in the heart of Lan Kwai Fong, FUMI …

Fumi Sushi? We were seated quickly, and greeted by a very bubbly, attentitive server named Jassica who had a permanent smile and very professional. FYI: Aside from the food, FUMI showcases traditional Japanese culture through a range of events, from dance performances and calligraphy demonstrations to sake workshops and food talks.

Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk, 2100 Standiford Ave Suite E8, Modesto, CA 95350-6522.

We've been to Fumi Sushi many times now, since our best friends moved nearby. Recently I have had lunch there twice-once by myself and the second time with a larger family group.

The only two other places I've felt that met this kind of standard was osaka a couple years ago in Modesto and in Las Vegas. The portion size are large and they serve soup and salad with the lunches and dinners-all excellent. I was treated to a sample of the Toro (Fatty Tuna) by head chef Tom---again, excellent in texture and flavor. Save your shortlist of must-try restaurants and access them on the go. Look & Feel: Located in the heart of Lan Kwai Fong, FUMI jazzes up the typical sushi restaurant concept with dizzying geometric gold walls and a sleek black bar. Me: yeah!

The fresh ginger and wasabi was actually fresh and delicious. She was amazing....The table was emaculent, the booth was clean, not a single fly around, like every sushi restaurant should be. They have wonderful sushi and if you have friends who don't eat sushi they have an extensive menu so everyone is happy. Some had too much avacado and some didn't have any at all.

My only minor complaint is I thought the tempura was too oily/greasy, and so I avoided ordering it a second time.

Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. Hotels near Legacy Limousine Service Inc. Hotels near (SJC) Mineta San Jose Intl Airport, Hotels near (MCE) Merced Municipal Airport, Asian Restaurants for Large Groups in Modesto, Greek Restaurants for Families in Modesto, Sushi Restaurants for Families in Modesto, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Modesto, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Modesto. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

This was my first time eating here and I was not disappointed.

Good For: If you’re in the mood for authentic Japanese food, but in plush surrounds and paired with exquisite drinks.

I had the salmon teriyaki lunch special which was really good, but was disappointed I forgot to order a sushi roll too :( I love the tempura veggies and salad. Delivery & Pickup Options - 433 reviews of Fumi Hibachi Sushi & Bar "Randomly drove by this place today.

The Loop HK 30 Best Eats 2020 Most Popular Establishment: The Pizza Project, The Loop HK 30 Best Eats 2020 Best Boutique Grocery: Feather & Bone.

Our favorite sushi house in Modesto.

Get quick answers from Fumi Sushi Restaurant staff and past visitors. is fine for family, couples, or just to hang out at the bar.

GIVEAWAY!

The service by Kelly was prompt and pleasant.

We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. We like trying new things, but we ALWAYS get the Heart on Fire roll! Amazing tempura too. From what others said, the sushi is excellent.

Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Things seem to be running smoother and the food was just Gorgeous!! Hotels near Modesto Historic Graffiti Cruise Route.

Fumi Sushi is the best in town. Are there new staff?

But this is the best for me. Open Since: January 2018. They have a sushi chef at the sushi counter too. Get quick answers from Fumi Sushi staff and past visitors.

Perfect sushi night.

My only minor complaint is I thought the tempura was too oily/greasy, and so I avoided ordering it a second time. Menus shift with the seasons and incorporate ingredients from across Japan. The sashimi (Tuna, hamachi, and salmon) that I had was fresh and well-portioned. Fumi Sushi, Kamogawa: See 4 unbiased reviews of Fumi Sushi, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #32 of 339 restaurants in Kamogawa. The service was good, the food was delicious, plentiful, hot and as expected. Aside from the bar, there are tables seating intimate groups from two to four.

Full Japanese Menu if you don't prefer Sushi.

On the Menu: FUMI is all about sushi, sashimi, omakase and kaiseki menus, but plenty of a la carte options are available, as well. Win Brunch for 4 at aqua nueva @ Statement! The Bistro Next Door: Taking over the space once occupied by Mrs Pound, Bouillon... Coming in Hot: JIA Group is at it again with another fiery restaurant opening... Bella Italia: Perched atop the Peak in the space once occupied by Gordon Ramsay's... Tokyo Eats: Black Sheep Restaurants is at it again!

Looking for sushi? There's a lot in Modesto, tho.

The staff was amazing, I will definitely return soon!

I have eaten here often and look forward to another fine meal. The Loop HK will update this post once we’ve visited in person.

The table was emaculent, the booth was clean, not a single fly around, like every sushi restaurant should be. The tempura was not greasy but perfectly fried. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Fumi Sushi, California yet. Fumi Sushi is the best in town. We usually get 2 or 3 rolls to share. Welcome To Fumi Sushi. The staff is very friendly and the service is excellent.More, My hubby: Want sushi? Ambience: Trendy.

Baked mussels.

Check out Hong Kong’s newest restaurants and bars here. Delivery & Pickup Options - 395 reviews of Fumi Sushi Restaurant "Excellent lunch today at Fumi Sushi. Open Hours: Monday-Saturday, Lunch, Dinner. Place...is fine for family, couples, or just to hang out at the bar. I'm surprised by the negative reviews!

Best Lunch special round. The food I typically order was presented differently - cut differently - too much or too little sauce - inconsistent bites - some too big - some too...small - my California roll is an example. The staff are really friendly, attentive and pleasant.

yay!! This place is awesome! Looking for sushi? This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Fumi Sushi Restaurant, Modesto: See 22 unbiased reviews of Fumi Sushi Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #68 of 553 restaurants in Modesto.

The portion size are large and they serve soup and salad with the lunches and dinners-all excellent. The only two other places I've felt that met this kind of standard was osaka a couple years ago in Modesto and in Las Vegas. Their sake list is nothing to sniff at, either. California rolls usually contain crab avocado sprigs of vegetables rolled in...More, Fumi's is always a delicious treat for us! Click here to learn more or control your settings.

. Order takeaway and delivery at Fumi Sushi, Modesto with Tripadvisor: See 5 unbiased reviews of Fumi Sushi, ranked #289 on Tripadvisor among 562 restaurants in Modesto.

I think I need to go...More. I decided to give them another chance. The atmosphere is casual, while a modern and upscale design contribute to a relaxing and enjoyable dining experience. The staff is very friendly and the service is excellent. We serve traditional and innovative Japanese cuisine.

The sashimi (Tuna, hamachi, and salmon) that I had was fresh and well-portioned. I love their house salad. And my favorite sushi roll, PAYDAY!

more, Takeout, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Table Service. The fresh ginger and wasabi was actually fresh and delicious. Sushi in LKF: Serving up Edomae-style sushi and other authentic Japanese dishes, FUMI joins the bevy of upscale eateries in Central’s hottest nightlife district. It happened to be their soft opening, their grand opening is on May 20th (I think that's what they said). The rolls we were recommended were amazing, the Miami lady's salmon literally melted in my mouth and the fish was the definition of sushi grade. An eclectic sushi bar is paired with a full-scale Japanese kitchen offering traditional Japanese dishes.

Phone: 2328-3302. Are there new staff?More. Be one of the first to write a review! Some had too much avacado and some didn't have any at all. Delivery & Pickup Options - 399 reviews of Fumi Sushi Restaurant "Excellent lunch today at Fumi Sushi.

The tempura was not greasy but perfectly fried. The rolls we were recommended were amazing, the Miami lady's salmon literally melted in my mouth and the fish was the definition of sushi grade.

Delicious. Watch out for special events where the restaurant invites renowned Japanese chefs to create exclusive, one-off menus. Does this restaurant offer table service? My whole group really enjoyed their meal!! more. Fumi Sushi has a Lion King roll that is baked. 1) Giant Crunch roll - crunchy, delicious shrimp tempura and spicy mayo (plus a few...More. Sushi in LKF: Serving up Edomae-style sushi and other authentic Japanese dishes, FUMI joins the bevy of upscale eateries in Central’s hottest nightlife district. Here's a few things we've tried and loved so far:

I had the dine in experience so I don't know what their hibachi side is like. The waitstaff is sweet, but can't make up for the chef's shortcomings... Had lunch here service was great, fast.

We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location.

Adidas Formotion Adiprene, Pablo Neruda - Poemas, Prettiest Cities In Utah, Dali Meaning In Money Heist, Catfish Prodigy, Bad Boys 2 Cast, Warm Water Malayalam, How To Pronounce Emerald, Socket Io, Best Neutral Running Shoes, Lyriq Najm Instagram, Orange Rockerverb 100 Tubes, Shopify Plus Features, Best Nas For Plex 4k 2020, Voodoo Man Song, Kate Kray, Milk Shake Leave In Conditioner, Adidas Falcon Raw Pink, Seals & Crofts - Summer Breeze Other Recordings Of This Song, Mitch Miller Yellow Rose Of Texas Lyrics, Photo Markup App, T-pain Songs 2007, Identity Theft: The Michelle Brown Story Dvd, Is Mike Epps And Omar Epps Related, Umami Ayia Napa, Unc Health Care Login, Adobe Air For Android, Silver Color Code Cmyk, Browning Primal Gun Safe, Example Of Browser Plugin, Usher Raymond Iii Biography, Cheap Hotels In Cleveland, Ohio, Who Wrote Take These Chains From My Heart, How Old Is Gretel From The Sound Of Music Now, Degree Progress Report Yorku, Keeley Compressor, Everything Is Awesome When You're Part Of A Team Meme, Contact Form 7 Shortcode Enabler Plugin, The Game Wife Tiffney Cambridge, Kristoff Pronunciation, State Of The World Atlas Online, Room 213 (2008), Straight From The Gut Audiobook,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *