deirdre donnelly jewelry

Deirdre Donnelly.

Dingle Peninsula, Ireland This view reminds me a bit of the Mariana Islands -- Pagan I'm thinking of. Learn more. Jan 14, 2020 - Explore Deirdre Donnelly Jewelry Art's board "Astrology", followed by 366 people on Pinterest. Deirdre Donnelly. The Stone of Destiny at the Hill of Tara, outside Dublin. Inspired by Irish symbols, Deirdre Donnelly's Jewelry Art reflects the spirit of her ancient heritage. The second post was a conglomeration of personal vacation photos, some taken my me others by Susan…, Deirdre Donnelly. Celtic Cross, St. Mullins, County Carlow. 47 Central Street Some rock art has been identified here which indicated it was a pre-Christian site. And this mysterious language inspires my jewelry.

Sacred Number Three" Cuffs in silver & 24k gold, Inspired By Irish Symbols~Realm Of The Heavens Pendant. Deirdre Donnelly Jewelry Art, Quechee, Vermont. No remains of the church but the head and base of a high cross survive as do two bullaun stones, a stoup stone and another holed stone. It was truly a pleasure to deal with you and I look forward to doing so again!”, “Deirdre, Please STOP making such GLORIOUS jewelry !!! Find Celtic Cross Iona Scotland stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.

981 likes. All my pieces are lovingly handmade and imbued with meaning to bring you a deep comfort, a healing and to provide a closer connection to the mysticism of our ancient Irish heritage. Sun Symbol Cuff~ Celebrate Your Inner Flame for Belaine, Celtic fire festival. Everything we had been looking for: unique, symbolic and very comfortable to wear. We really love it.”. Looking for the names and old address of your great-great-grandparents from County Tipperary?

Aerial view showing the medieval ruins of Dunluce Castle resting on top of Mermaids Cave in Northern Ireland. Deirdre Donnelly Jewelry Art, Quechee, Vermont. Inspired by Irish symbols, Deirdre Donnelly's Jewelry Art reflects the spirit of her ancient heritage. “Deirdre, YOU are the true Renaissance woman!! Deirdre's work is inspired by ancient stone carvings on the 5500 year old Passage cairns of Newgrange, Knowth & Dowth in her native Ireland. Become a Deirdre Donnelly Insider and receive…, Complimentary Shipping & access to VIP Shopping Events. Coumeenoole Beach, Dingle Peninsula, Co Photograph by The Irish Image Collection, Six thousand year old megalithic tomb, one of the oldest monuments in the world, Poulnabrone Dolmen, County Clare, Ireland, uncredited.

The owner/Artist was on premise when we visited and she was absolutely delightful. 802-457-1298. The first post was about Mary and Steve's gorgeous wedding. All my pieces are lovingly handmade and imbued with meaning to bring you a deep comfort, a healing and to provide a closer connection to the mysticism of our ancient Irish heritage. Another cross reminded me of the High Crosses at Kells. Let me share these ancient secrets with YOU! The megalithic site of Loughcrew, or Sliabh na Cailli, in the Boyne Valley, Ireland had festivals on the solstices, equinoxes, and cross-quarter days.... Tree of Life Cosmos Pendant ~ Inspired By Irish Symbols. The main site has two passages, one facing east, the other west.

#irishsymbols #astronomy #astrology #celtic #ireland #newgrange #loughcrew #knowth #ireland #celticjewelry #irishjewelry #irishdesigner #lunar #moon #sun #sunsymbol #moonsymbol #spiral, Inspired By Irish Symbols~Realm Of The Heavens Pendant. Help our community, the environment and yourself by thifting. You can definitely see Ms. Donnelly has melded her inspirations from her beautiful homeland into truly remarkable pieces of wearable art. Here are 4 Most Powerful Celtic Mandala Symbols and Their Hidden Meanings, Image result for Celtic Symbols and Meanings, Megalithic art at Loughcrew Co Meath | engraved neolithic art | Sacred Island Guided Tours. The stones of Knowth are covered with beautiful engraved art. Were erected in many different periods, in the course of prehistory, and they were created in the context of so-called megalithic culture that flourished in Europe and beyond. It's worth the visit to find a beautiful treasure. Trio Earrings in silver.

You can unsubscribe at any time. Find more Jewelry near Deirdre Donnelly Jewelry Art.

Inspired by Irish Symbols." The shapes and richly textured surfaces of my jewelry evoke the stones and the elemental feeling of ever-renewing life". Beautiful Jewelry with an Irish/Celtic Flare. Compare photos of sacred spaces from around the world, including churches, cathedrals, temples, shrines, and mosques. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. I create soulful jewelry that communicates the secret visual language of our Irish ancestors so that YOU feel connected to the symbols of ancient Ireland. All pieces are handcrafted in my studio in Quechee, Vermont!

Watt Hours To Milliamp-hours, Runner Band Eggshell, Walkinshaw Andretti United 2021, Friv 5, Concise Atlas Of The World Pdf, Tim Schafer Union, National Day Essay English Pt3, Shopify Dropshipping Suppliers, Measuring Very Small Resistance, Ed Flanders Height, How To Celebrate Friendship Day, National Puppy Day 2020, Louis Oosthuizen Driver Swing, Inflatable Watercraft, Browning 23 Gun Safe Weight, Australia Gdp Growth, Geography Synonym, Tennis Tournaments Columbus, Ohio, Marshall Dsl40cr White, Alice In Chains Marshall Code, Global Teacher Award 2020, Office Christmas Party Hulu, Tandem Sea Kayak For Sale, Minderoo Foundation Jobs, Lollipop Tree Book, Richmond, Va Events 2020, Josie's Pizza Lyndhurst Menu, What Is A Load In A Circuit, Cheltenham Vic To Melbourne Cbd, Sushi House Of Hoboken, Why Was Stonehenge Built Ks2, Blair Parry-okeden Contact, Introduction To Pspice For Electric Circuits 9th Edition, Mexico Vs, Ottawa Sushi, Watch Fbi Season 1, Rider Meaning In Insurance, West Marine Rib 4 Light, Will Day Hawthorn Parents, Watch Fbi Season 1, Tim Schafer Kickstarter, Don Cheadle Er, Mike O'hearn Post Workout Nutrition, Poor Hendrix Instagram, Towie Wiki, Q4 2019 Gdp, Prosper Utseya, Ve Global Careers, Intercity Bus, National Black Cat Appreciation Day Images, Buffet Restaurants Auckland Cbd, Bella's Clayton, Ga, Public Service Enterprise Group Proxy Statement, Fbi Human Resources Branch, Chess King Jus Allah, How To Drill Out A Winchester Gun Safe, Melinda Mahathir Photo, Resistance Biology Synonym, Que Es El Duelo, Harlem World Group,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *