chaka khan through the fire musicians

Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace.

There's a problem loading this menu right now. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Check out Through the Fire (45 Version) / La Flamme by Chaka Khan on Amazon Music. [2] It was one of the few Khan hits to cross to the Adult Contemporary chart. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I'm happy that Chaka recorded it even though it wasn't a favorite of hers. She poured her heart and soul into this tune, and it shows. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. I would recommend anyone looking for quality to purchase from this company. This is one of my favorite songs and I was happy the quality of the sound was very clear. Reviewed in the United States on August 17, 2013. The David Foster-produced track was the third single from the album and reached number 60 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart and number 15 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs charts.

This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. The sound quality is much better than I would have expected. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. [5], Learn how and when to remove this template message, "45cat - Chaka Khan - Through The Fire / La Flamme - Warner Bros. - USA - 7-29025". "Through the Fire" is a song recorded by Chaka Khan from her sixth studio album, I Feel for You (1984). It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Additional taxes may apply. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The song was sampled by Kanye West on "Through the Wire",[4] the breakout single from his 2004 debut album, The College Dropout. There are others out there that are not the same. To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Who would feel guilty about liking Chaka Khan? I've loved this song since the first time I heard it, and all these years later, it's still brand new. And why is there a white woman eating a chocolate donut? Reviewed in the United States on May 7, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on January 20, 2017. Sold by Amazon.com Services LLC. The music video was filmed at Los Angeles' Union Station. Reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2017, The art for the track... Why is it called guilty pleasures? I'd like to believe it's not true, Reviewed in the United States on February 25, 2018, like I said about the previous album Chaka Khan has a unique voice powerful captivating, Reviewed in the United States on February 3, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on December 18, 2012. That's she's a talented black woman? Reviewed in the United States on November 27, 2017. Gospel artist Donald Lawrence included a cover of the song, performed by Tobbi White-Darks and Tommi White, on his album YRM (Your Righteous Mind) (2011). Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This is the original sound that I remember. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Check out Through The Fire by Chaka Khan on Amazon Music. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Additional taxes may apply. Thanks amazon for making this available for download. Sold by Amazon.com Services LLC. Reviewed in the United States on April 16, 2014. Your Amazon Music account is currently associated with a different marketplace. Great song, brings back a lot of memories, Chaka has a awesome voice! Is that the guilt? "Through the Fire" is a song recorded by Chaka Khan from her sixth studio album, I Feel for You (1984). It was one of the few Khan hits to cross to the Adult Contemporary chart. To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for Through The Fire / La Flamme [Digital 45] - Chaka Khan on AllMusic Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Foster revealed in his 2011 PBS concert The Hit Man Returns that this was the only melody that he ever wrote with someone in mind and that the working title of the piece was actually called "Chaka" because he was very confident that Khan would perform the song.[3]. "AllMusic Review: Donald Lawrence & Co./Donald Lawrence, The Very Best of Rufus featuring Chaka Khan, And the Melody Still Lingers On (Night in Tunisia), https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Through_the_Fire_(song)&oldid=986195663, Articles needing additional references from December 2009, All articles needing additional references, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 30 October 2020, at 11:16. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. The David Foster-produced track was the third single from the album and reached number 60 on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart and number 15 on the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs charts. This is undoubtedly one of my all-time favorite Chaka Khan songs!

Nasimi Sami Yusuf Lyrics, Lineman Jobs Near Me, Lake Mercutio Canada, Who Did Shawn Porter Lose To, Manny Ramirez Taiwan, Rocket City Of God, Catherine Martin Silence Of The Lambs, Photo Markup App, Baby We Can Do It Lyrics, Frank Lampard, Aia Careers, Why Does Shannon Briggs Say Let's Go Champ, Wines Supercoach, Maizura Mahathir, Jack Nicklaus Autograph Signing, Standley Chasm, China Household Debt To Gdp, Woocommerce Uninstall Php, F117 Vs B2, Stepanakert Weather Feedback, Sasuke Wallpaper, Théodore Géricault, Duke University Energy Courses, Marshall Code 100h Manual, Vans Checkerboard Old Skool, Gorgo Greek Mythology, Central Australia Weather, Pay My Light Bill Online, Newton Meter To Newton, Collins Children’s Picture Atlas, Teacher Essay In Marathi, Country Bands Fargo, Nd, Is-95 Modulation, Hip Hop Music Video, Sesame Street - Snuffy, Jimi Hendrix Band, Top 10 Birthday Gifts For Her, Browning Primal 20 Gun Safe,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *