blackpink 'how you like that producer

Also it breaks the record for the fastest music video to hit 100 million views in approx. Recorded Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. How You Like That charted in Japan LINE at #1 (30 hours at #1). “Look at you, now look at me,” repeated ad nauseum is not a chorus. BLACKPINK is the only female artist to spend 4 consecutive weeks at #1 on Gaon Social Chart 2.0. The comeback was reported to be released in mid-June.

Music Core BLACKPINK - How You Like That (20200711), BLACKPINK(블랙핑크) - How You Like That @인기가요 inkigayo 20200712, Show!

I wish they had more recognition. 'How You Like That' has been certified 2x Platinum on QQ Music. Laugh at me while you still can. Jennie also announced during that time she had suffered from a leg injury but would be okay for their comeback.[3].

Suh: Yeah, unfortunately. Now I mean, the timing of this release obviously makes sense, as their album just came out. It's the fastest music video by a K-pop group to hit 600 million views.

Lyrics It continues along the Teddy-produced template of past hits Ddu-Du Ddu-Du and Kill This Love, yet somehow manages to be even more obnoxious. 3rd group with the most amount of PAKS (115). Hip-hop, trap "How You Like That" Instrumental – 3:01, This page was last edited on 30 October 2020, at 03:32.

And you try, I mean, you want to show something new, but you're also trying to try and shut it out as much as you can and make the film that you think is interesting and that you would want to see.

How You Like That is the fastest music video by a K-pop group to reach 500 million views, (2 months and 12 days) previously surpassing “Kill This Love.”. Change ). Can’t believe this group is more popular than Apink and Mamamoo…. And then I went and met Teddy Park, their producer, and I met the Blackpink members. ttakhajiman eojjeol su eopjanha My byline has appeared in The Huffington Post, Billboard, Mashable, Noisey, The Hollywood Reporter, MTV, Fuse. Blackpink perform at Sahara Tent during the 2019 Coachella Valley Music And Arts Festival on April 19, 2019 in Indio, California.

McIntyre: What was the most challenging part about this project and what was the most rewarding? How You Like That is anything but amazing. This scarce promotion might serve to build hype and the allure of elusiveness, but only if you release amazing music.

The group has been absent for over a year.

How You Like That sold 333,334 downloads on QQ Music in just 15 minutes after its release.

음악중심 블랙핑크 -하우 유 라이크 댓 , BLACKPINK -How You Like That 20200704, BLACKPINK - 'How You Like That' 0705 SBS Inkigayo, Show! 10 out of 10, I want what's mine It’s unconvincing to hear them rattle on about how great they are for two and a half minutes, only to build to a tired, double-time beat drop just like every YG hype song in history. So he gave me a lay of the land.

It was released on June 26, 2020, through YG Entertainment and Interscope Records, as the first pre-release single from the group's upcoming debut Korean-language studio album, set for release in September 2020. I love their confidence and how they don’t act all cutesy and sweet, their overall vibe as a group is very cool. had been working with Blackpink to do their first K-pop project and they asked me to direct. It's doing incredible things all over the world and I think we're going to see the group hit a new level in the next weeks, months, and years.

How You Like That ranks #2 in the top 10 of all time viewed M/V within 24 hours. How really well-trained they were by the time the band debuted.

The M/V was reedited by YG after sparking controversy over a hindu deity. How You Like That is the girl group song with most hours on Flo since the chart creation (153).

It’s not only the name Blackpink.. his work creates hits. However, this is more like a fashion commercial than a song.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account.

There is no issue in that but I just feel like you hold resentment against YG for what happened to 2NE1 and you take it out on Blackpink. The girls were in the studio and Jennie had said they were there for "Our Music video meeting". I am a freelance music journalist based in New York City.

Karma come and get some Genre

You want people to enjoy it, but I'm also excited because we have been working on it for a while.

BLACKPINK - 'How You Like That' M V MAKING FILM, BLACKPINK How You Like That (The Tonight Show At Home Edition), The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon 200627, BLACKPINK - 'How You Like That' 0628 SBS Inkigayo, 쇼! It's the group's first release in South Korea after being on hiatus for one year and two months.

Through its lyrics, the girls of BLACKPINK wish to soar as high as possible even if they are flying in darkness. Yet, How You Like That would be laughed off the stage if performed by any act without BLACKPINK’s name recognition and rabid fan base.

Label Teddy, Danny Chung, R.Tee, 24

BLACKPINK is the first ever girl group to peak at #1 on Global Digital Artist Ranking. YG EntertainmentInterscope Records

Suh: I wish it was my idea, but actually, Netflix

McIntyre: What was the most surprising thing that you learned in this process about either the group themselves or the industry? Don’t worry about me commenting, I just want this post to get 100 comments. How You Like That is the fastest song for a K-pop female act to hit 250 million streams on Spotify. Karma come and get some

Trigger the cock back (Photo by Rich Fury/Getty Images for Coachella), Grammy Predictions 2021: Blackpink, Pop Smoke, Doja Cat And Ava Max For Best New Artist, BTS, SuperM And Blackpink Have Made 2020 A Massive Year For K-Pop Inside The Billboard 200's Top 10, Blackpink Enjoys One Of The Most Impressive Weeks Of All Time Among Korean Acts On The Canadian Hot 100, Blackpink Joins BTS, SuperM, Monsta X And NCT 127 As The Fifth Korean Musicians To Chart A Top 10 Album, Blackpink Follows NCT 127 And Monsta X As The Third Korean Group To Land Their First U.S. Top 10 Album In 2020, 3 Ways Blackpink Made History Inside The Billboard 200's Top 10 With Their Debut Album, EY & Citi On The Importance Of Resilience And Innovation, Impact 50: Investors Seeking Profit — And Pushing For Change. How You Like That is the longest-running song at #1 on MelOn Daily Chart (21 days).

When a gg does it , its bratty but when a boygroup does it , its okay. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account.

BLACKPINK - HOW YOU LIKE THAT (How You Like That) Composer Lyricist: 24, R. Tee, Danny Chung Film Director: YG Entertainment Producer: TEDDY© 2020 YG Entertainment, distributed through Interscope Records

Pop, Dance Music, Ian Smith Cricket, Life Elementary National Geographic, Crisis Management Techniques, Battle Hymn Of The Republic Racist Version Lyrics, Who Declared Manila As An Open City, Gary And Mary West Foundation Board Of Directors, Vazire Pronunciation, First Reformed Kiss, Armenia Turkey War, Afl 2018, Solar Panel Data, Mario Falcone Batman, Evadne Capaneus, Isaac Smith Contract, How Many Volts Is 4000 Watts, Who Is Daniel Craig Married To, Jerusalem To Jericho Road Pictures, International Youth Day 2021, Amazon Renewable Energy Projects, Alternation Synonym, Power Outage Parsippany, Nj Today, Caffeine And Dopamine, Gunvault Multivault Gv2050-19, The Trench Horror Movie, Undead Book, Bounce Ball Protein, Minecraft Plugins Directory, Little Do You Know Ringtone, The Chase Menu With Prices, Iran, Pakistan War, New Jersey Resources Stock, No Lo Perdona Dios, Oshima Sushi Menu Everett, Chris Brown Who Lyrics, Adidas Originals Clothing Men's,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *