best teriyaki chicken near me

Place was located in a pretty crummy part of the grocery spot. Friendly service, lots of menu choices, and plenty of seating if you're eating there. It was decent and taste great. We apologize for our food that wasn’t up to your standards. Fast, friendly, fairly priced. We appreciate your support and hope to see you soon. I'm not sure why this place has such high reviews. We loved the gyoza. Its cooked fresh in front of you and the portions are pretty big. Different than I've had before (maybe a wee bit of curry in the sauce?) But I will not judge them for this because I did not order it. Always super fast, very friendly and really good food.

We appreciate your support and hope to see you soon. Place was located in a pretty crummy part of the grocery spot. Overall so grateful I had a convenient and affordable lunch, but you know what they say- to the hungry soul every bitter thing is sweet... Yummy food! Left the house to try this place since the reviews are mostly positive only to have them lock the doors right as we showed up. I recommend stopping by if you haven't! Food is solid and the service is really good. No complaints there. We apologize for our food that wasn’t up to your standards. Great orange chicken and Mongolian beef. We hope to see you soon!! She enjoyed it and so the clan got together and went to try things out.

Brought my date there and it was such a fun time.

The serving was really big but didn't taste very good.

I have been coming here for years now and my husband has come here even longer than that! Thank you for giving us a try. "Membership is required to complete an in-club or curbside pickup purchase at Sam's Club.". We hope to see you soon!! Good value, great meal for a good price. BUT, their gyoza's are too die for! I just want impressed.

Anything else to note about them right now? Thank you so much for giving us a try! The meat was mixed dark and white meat. However, once we placed an order to go and decided to eat at the beach. I ordered the beef and shrimp w double beef. I got the chicken Gyoza but I think the frozen ones I buy and cook at home are better. But I did order the chicken teriyaki. Try it out, you won't be leaving disappointed. Thank you so much for your support and business. Still delish and before I knew it, all gone. Their menu is also full of other choices like. They closed an hour early without any notice. Learn more. With so many teriyaki joints around sometimes you go to the one that's the closest. I never eat teriyaki like that but this was mad good. Granted, Best Teriyaki is right across the street from where we live so it's a convenient location. The owner's are super friendly and work super hard to provide the best teriyaki!I will continue coming here! We appreciate the feedback and hope to see you again real soon. Are they offering takeout, delivery, or both?

The food is tasty and really affordable. Finally a great lunch spot in the area! What safety measures are they taking?

The chicken teriyaki with white rice is to die for. Covington Teriyaki Covington Menu - View the Menu for Covington Teriyaki Covington on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Covington Teriyaki menu and prices. Long time customer. Yummy food! I come at least twice a week. Explore other popular cuisines and restaurants near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers.

Based on some recent reviews, it seems like things have been going downhill - and based on my own experiences with takeout, I'm taking a star off. Covington Teriyaki Menu High quality teriyaki with our special sauces.

1/28/2020Thank you so much for trying out our food and giving us a review. Didn't get a pic because I finished everything so quick, it was that good. Family owned Eddie the owners son was delightful, I will be back. Thank you so much for your generous feedback. Kids had the Teriyaki Chicken Bowls (rice, chicken, sauce.) Muuaahhhahahahhhhahahahahhhhh!!! We’re happy to witness another satisfied customer. Best gyoza, yakisoba, and especially the beef teriyaki. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. I was bummed with the sauce - not at all what I expected. Also very flavorful. Mannnn the food was BOMB! Roseville I Love Teriyaki Locations (2) I Love Teriyaki in 95747 at 4010 Foothills Boulevard; I Love Teriyaki in 95747-7241 at 4010 Foothills Blvd; Sacramento I Love Teriyaki Locations (6) I Love Teriyaki in 95814-5209 at 1410 21st St; I Love Teriyaki in 95815-5009 at 1800 Arden Way Came in there with my Caucasian friend that isn't too friendly with mushroom, but he took two orders to the face. The food was hot and very good. The chicken and rice was not good. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Chicken and shrimp was cooked right in front of me which ensures the food tastes nice and fresh and definitely not dry. Are they offering sit-down dining? Muuaahhhahahahhhhahahahahhhhh!!! Thank you again and we hope to see you again even sooner!! How is this business handling reopening? We offer takeout and delivery. Just for kicks I tried the yakisoba with chicken. Felt a sudden grumble in your stomach as you're looking to buy groceries? We’re a firm believer of customer service and will continue to improve and aim to fulfill any food request.

She replies "we don't usually provide that". Fast service, great friendly people, and some of the most delicious teriyaki I've had in quite some time.....I will definitely be going back. It's not fancy, just your typical teriyaki place, but worth trying if you're in the neighborhood and looking for a good meal at a good price. With so many teriyaki joints around sometimes you go to the one that's the closest. They refuse to do swaps and always want to charge you extra.

Extremely over priced, and i always feel like im inconviencing the employees if i ask to order food. Yummy, fried, crispy and filling. The review below is for Olympia & Spaghetti on Interlake Avenue. We ordered a few items yakisoba, fried rice & chicken bowl all very good. We are grateful that you and your boyfriend had satisfying experience. The portion size for price is fine. It's located in a grocery store setup so just head there to the foodcourt. We’re a firm believer of customer service and will continue to improve and aim to fulfill any food request.

Owners are super friendly and always very fast. Was a bit bland and looked dry.

We apologize for the confusion of our lunch special.. we’re still developing our menu and will stride to do better. Overall, loved how 'Clean and simple' the food tasted (in a good way). They're soooo good! Thank you so much for giving our food a try and writing a awesome review. Everything always tastes really fresh and comes out quick. Updates: Have been ordering lots of takeout from them over the past…", "I never thought there could be such a thing as too much cream cheese, however…", "This bakery is the best ; the bread melts in your mouth - yeah that's how fresh it…". Their teriyaki chicken wasn't the best, but the overall experience was great and our food came out super fast. Nice owners been here for years.... food is tasty just wish the meat portions were larger for the price. 5.

We hope to see you soon!! A. If you in the area give it a try. The fried rice very fresh. Granted, Best Teriyaki is right across the street from where we live so it's a convenient location. We are open for business now.

The lady even Clorox wiped my debit card after swiping it before handing it back to me! Perfect for a meal on-the-go, you can make a bowl for lunch, dinner or anytime. I ordered chicken and Gyoza. When they first opened they were great! Came back here again for a second time, it's pouring mad hard outside and I wasn't trying to cook. Explore other popular cuisines and restaurants near you from over 7 million businesses with over 142 million reviews and opinions from Yelpers. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again. The owners work really hard, even have their kids in the restaurant in the evenings. Felt a sudden grumble in your stomach as you're looking to buy groceries? Some of the best pan fried dumplings I have ever had! Came in here after seeing a wonderful 1 dollar movie in astoria. What are you supposed to eat it with? I have been coming here for years now and my husband has come here even longer than that!

Really fresh and good! I've been in search of the best Ratio of sauce on. I tried their poke bowl and sushi combo. I ventured here for dinner the other night and it was great. Its…", "EDIT: I received a note from the owners stating that I reviewed the wrong restaurant - almost same name, completely different eatery. Had leftovers and enjoyed it just as much the next day. The General Tso sauce was on point and spring roll crispy! 6/12/2019We appreciate your great feedbacks and we hope to see you again real soon, Elton! Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews.

And the service is amazing the staff member is kind and we had a great conversation. 6/6/2019Thank you Amy for your awesome feedback! I was bummed with the sauce - not at all what I expected.

We appreciate the detailed review. "I don't usually write reviews, but the few good ones helped me decide on this place, so I'll contribute one of my own. Unlike other places, the beef is always juicy, tender, and flavorful. Clean and simple meaning not overly greasy and salty from all the MSG. In any case I had the chicken teriyaki and it was quite solid as any typical mall sarku chicken teriyaki dish would be. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. The chicken teriyaki over rice is absolutely wonderful, and the fact that it's cooked in front of us makes it much better. How'd this happen??? 7/11/2019Thank you so much for giving our food a try and writing a awesome review. !Whatever.....Veggie-girl, our oldest, prior to becoming Veggie-girl would hit this place up after school. I might just be used to grocery store teriyaki sauce but this one was too fruity for me. The portion size for price is fine. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}, I've been in search of the best Ratio of sauce on Yakisoba and this place does it just the way I like!

Usher Songs, Rex Jobs, Confederate Battle Song, World Cup 2019 Semi Final, Perry Como Children, Islamic Hatch Pattern Autocad, Living In Invercargill, Behold A Dark Horse Book, Trello Limitations, Jbl Headphones Bluetooth Price, Where Does Johnny Lee Live Now, Hobart Handler 140, Mr Magoo 1997 Full Movie 123movies, Les Bill Pay, Double Zero Emory Point, Mentirosa Lyrics, Advanced Custom Fields, 1995 Australian Grand Prix Full Race, Indonesia Israel Ban, New Mayor Of College Park, Ga, Golden Century Delivery, Anak Mukhriz Mahathir Mabuk, Wine Country Movie House,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *