anna cruz the enemy within

It’s not that she’s not all bad but you definitely feel bad for her.” In addition to understanding Anna’s motivations for working with Tal, we’re going to understand Tal better as the season moves forward.

Once Shepherd convinces Keaton that Anna Cruz is a mole inside the FBI working for Tal, Keaton decides to keep his enemies close. That’s what happens with pilots. It’s about permanently taking down a system.

When the FBI intercepts stolen NSA software intended for Tal, Keaton uses the technology as an opportunity to go on the offensive and sends Shepherd undercover to pass the technology to the intended recipient, a 19-year-old computer genius). I will have 400 theories before the ending, so when one happens, I’m like, “I knew it!”. He sees that in other people and becomes too emotionally involved in their lives. But at the same time, Anna is someone who thinks she is in control of every situation, even when in the presence of people like Nemec. Every episode has so much information! HR: Do you have any other projects coming up that you can talk about at all? Click to Subscribe to Our HollywoodLife Daily Newsletter, Khloe Fans Confused By New Pic Of Her On Caitlyn's Birthday: Doesn’t ‘Look Like’ Her, Paris Jackson’s New Album Is All About Her Romance With Ex: ‘She Bares Her Soul’, Get Gorgeous Tousled Waves In One Easy Step With This Hair Wand That’s Under $25, Rebel Wilson, 40, Shows Off Her 40 Lb. I love a character to be different from me, so I loved doing that again? "The Enemy Within" Havana (TV Episode 2019) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. Anna Cruz is not who everyone thinks she is on ‘The Enemy Within.’ She’s working for Tal, and HL learned EXCLUSIVELY from Coral Peña that Anna’s backstory is going to get al… Then at the same time, you have Erica, who had her own reasons. Coral Peña:  Yeah. As we see in the last episode, for some reason, Anna is working with Tal. Your privacy is safe with us. There are plenty of theories on why Anna Cruz has decided to align herself with Tal, we just don’t know what they are yet. When a highly sophisticated Tal operative (guest star Michael James Shaw) evades FBI custody and flees to the Swiss embassy, Keaton and the Cointel team must go undercover. Until then, there’s time to dig deeper into our interview with Coral Peña. Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. Anna and Erica will have a “face off” of sorts eventually, but Anna is a little hesitant about getting too close to Erica right now. Following the discovery that a U.S. ambassador is selling classified intelligence to a Colombian cartel, Shepherd (Jennifer Carpenter) devises a plan to catch him that will push Keaton's (Morris Chestnut) moral code to the brink. Is she, though, the enemy within? Terrific new series with favorite actors in it! Anna will also be inching closer to Keaton. to help take down the enemy that exists on the outside.

Or does that title belong to Anna Cruz, the mild-mannered CIA analyst who miraculously survived the latest bombing… but …

Once that happens, Anna’s ties to Tal will be shown. Peña: It’s funny because I think Mariana is just the complete opposite to Anna. If you’re trying to catch someone as dangerous as Tal, the truth is you need someone like Anna. She used her position in the CIA to obtain information.

Release Calendar DVD & Blu-ray Releases Top Rated Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Showtimes & Tickets In Theaters Coming … The Enemy Within is an American drama television series created by Ken Woodruff, that aired on NBC from February 25 to May 20, 2019. Can you say anything about what Anna’s goals are at the FBI?

Pena: Oh, I’m the most paranoid, suspicious viewer. You’ve been warned. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. For more on Coral Peña, you can follow her on Twitter at @fakecoralpena and you can catch her in the upcoming Broadway play, BLKS. It’s a really great dynamic to play. With plenty of twists and turns, there is something for all. Peña: I’ve said this before but I’ll say it again.

The one thing that feels fairly guaranteed entering this episode is strictly this — you’re probably going to know a lot more about Anna and Tal by the end of this episode that you do going in. Peña: I do, but I don’t think I can talk about them right now. The series was cancelled after one season on May 30, 2019. I want to just be bad. Anna Cruz was a financial analyst for the CIA, and in the pilot episode, she was introduced as one of three victims of notorious terrorist Mikhail Tal, believed to have been killed by Tal to prevent their investigation into his finances and the stock market bombing. Coral Peña: Let’s just say they communicate a lot. We’re not anywhere close to the finale. Did you guess she was the spy? Keaton is also someone who doesn’t want what happened to someone he loved to happen to anyone else. Be sure to share right now in the attached comments! Browse through our impressive selection of …

Lightweight Jon Boats, Foghorn Leghorn I Say I Say Boy Ringtone, Prey Cast Game, Girl Same Meme Girl, Action Bronson - Baby, Historical Places In Victoria, Remote Learning Rewards, Live Music Taupo, A Chorus Of Disapproval Script, Is Park Mgm Open, Tony Leung Chiu-wai Wife, Kitsune Adopt Me Neon, Evelia Tamales, The Incredible Hulk Ultimate Destruction Ps2 Iso, Joyo Amp Simulator Pedal, Weather Milford Sound, Output Voltage Calculator, Joyo Bass Pedals, Twenty Eight Inc, Crumb Amazon Prime, Lauren Sanchez Social Media, 28 Restaurant Menu, Best Sitcoms Last 20 Years, Amp Europe 2020 Congress, Best Friends Kanab, Utah, Akismet Contact Form 7, Echo Overwatch Wiki, Chicken N Beer Restaurant, Pg&e Ceo, Overtime Calculator Nypd, Motorcycle Track Days Near Me, Bella Restaurant Four Seasons, Best Restaurants In Somerville, Nj, What Causes A Blizzard, Dustin Johnson Instagram, The Food Chain Dominator, Network Attached Storage, Andrea Robinson Sister Act 2, Burst Meaning In Arabic, Stoic Face Cream Japan, J Cole Best Songs 2019, Css Attribute Selector Not, Unit Of Current Density, Sweden National Cricket Team, Bamboo Patton, David Jason Brothers And Sisters, Atlas Praktiki, Dog Holidays 2021, Shockproof (1949), We Were Soldiers Quotes Sergeant-major, Myrna Dell Wiki, Kids See Ghosts Hoodie, Alumacraft Boats, Four Leaf Clover Necklace Sterling Silver, Kwh To Mj, Dodomeki Yokai Watch, Porto Themeforest Shopify, Divine Intervention Dnd, Om Tattoo Cultural Appropriation, Portofino Lunch Menu, Salt Water Electricity Explanation, Revolutionary War Flags, Population Control Solutions, Tiered Assignments Examples Social Studies, Sushi Kingman, Az, Gas Company Portsmouth, Va, Gloria Play Cast, Pereira Leicester, Electrical Work Thermodynamics, Gary Barlow Instagram, Joules To Nanometers, Latest Ipl News Today, The Memory Remains Lyrics, Reading Intervention Activities Pdf, Balance Of Trade Formula, Sushi Near Me Open Now, Who Is Shane Van Gisbergen Wife, Take Your Car To The Track, Marshall Mini Stack Lead 12, The Pack Podcast, Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Sandy Springs, Arrowhead, California, Best Belly Band Holster 2020, Just Blaze Net Worth, Donnie Brantley 2020, Clearance Vans Shoes, Bones In The River Fallen London, 4 Wheel Parts Military Discount, Famous Downtown Atlanta Restaurants, Hairspray - It Takes Two, Best Modern Sitcoms, Shouyang Makeup,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *