all i do is win (remix) lyrics

beat her like a prize fight mommy I’m a rude boy let me clear some issues

Press CTRL-D on your keyboard to bookmark this page. [Chorus] but y’all aint saying shit like prank callers do Al Davis said it best, "Just win baby, win" Puffy surfin on the hood for niggas that keep doubting me when I’m in the building and I promise there aint no mothafucker better better better Back to back set a trap, hit the lick, hit it back E 'Cause all I do is win (Win), win (Win), win Clean as a whistle as I pull out in my Rolls Royce 'Cause all I do, all I, all I, all I, all I do is Up down, up down

[Busta Rhymes] Head on the swivel, you know serving me's a no-no All I Do is win win win no matter what Several sports teams have used this as their theme song for home victories.

another one in this bitch and I’ma (stay there) And if you going in put your hands in the air, make 'em stay there. (ey, showtime) We already got a shyea we tryna get two of them. Less than 9 digits nigga that ain't fucking rich muthafucker. “All I Do Is Win” is a standout track on DJ Khaled’s Victory. T I never went nowhere (No), but they sayin' "Luda's back" (Yeah) Snoopy in the hoopty, system overload Hey, yeah Got money on my mind, I can never get enough (ey, showtime) As the irs bitch I'm paying for your healthcare. go hate on me now All I do is win, win, win no matter what Got money on my mind, I can never get enough And every time I step up in the building Everybody hands go up. B disassociate yourself have nothing to do with them Yellow bone, passengers, when they see it, they say "oh boy!" 'Cause all I do is win, win, win Swervin' in my lo-lo yo, all I do is win aint that the reason that you really mad

My hands go up and down like strippers' booties go Hit the trick, jump the track, bitch I want my money back And they stay there (There), and they say yeah (Yeah) what you think I’m hot for Sittin’ on the top floor Snoopy in the hoopty, system overload A [Chorus] [DJ Khaled] yo, it’s already proven I go them birds moving Below you can read the song lyrics of All I Do Is Win (Remix) by DJ Khaled. And they stay there (There), and they say yeah (Yeah) - "FRANCHISE" - LYRICS. We come together holding hands and holla "thug life"

N J Up down, up down a muthafucking robbery Dirty money bitch you better get yo' mud right (Mud right) Up down, up down [Nicki Minaj] 'Cause all I do is win (Win), win (Win), win Floss 'em up, toss 'em up, Hardaway, cross 'em up H that have Haitian Jack proud of me

and they stay there Got money on my mind, I can never get enough ('Nough) we already got a jet we tryna get two of them Everybody hands go up I never went nowhere I’m a natural born winner Can't never count me out, y'all better count me in 'Cause all I do is win, win, win Everybody hands go up And they stay there (There), and they say yeah (Yeah) nigga New York’s mine Just blew trial, crack lots is little Italy X Time and time again while I'm sipping on this gin as the IRS bitch I’m paying for your healthcare and they say yeah Keep your hands up, put 'em in the sky Ayo, all I do is win aint that the reason that you really mad, Undisputed hailing all the way from trinidad, I aint mad ma, I see you with your bummy swag. wake up every morning just to count white faces [Chorus: T-Pain] Remember that you can play this song at the right column of this page by clicking on the PLAY button. All I Do Is Win Lyrics: DJ Khaled / Hey, yeah / We the best / All I do is win, win, win no matter what (What) / Got money on my mind, I can never get enough ('Nough) / And every time I step up in the got money on mind I can never get enough

them fans go (up) T-Pain Reveals We’ve All Been Getting The Lyrics To “All I Do Is Win” Wrong, Blame it on that conjure (Ha), the hood call it Luda 'gnac, Last time on the Khaled remix, now I'm on the original version, Clean as a whistle as I pull out in my Rolls Royce, Yellow bone passenger, they see it they say, "Oh boy", We all strapped in all black, it's like fuck life (Fuck life) (, I been running this rap game since I was 20 years old, Don't mess with us, we like the U in the 80's, Hit the trick, jump the track, bitch I want my money back, Al Davis said it best, "Just win baby, win", 2013 White House Correspondents' Association Dinner, History of Rap 2 by Jimmy Fallon (Ft. Justin Timberlake), EXTREME MEME MUSIC MEGAMASHUP by DaymanOurSavior, Nobody’s Favorite by Rick Ross (Ft. Gunplay), World Championship Finale 1 by Das Sound Machine, All I Do Is Win by Cast of Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist (Ft. Michael Thomas Grant), All I Do Is Win (Remix) by DJ Khaled (Ft. Busta Rhymes, Diddy, Fabolous, Fat Joe, Jadakiss, Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross, Swizz Beatz & T-Pain). Got money on my mind, I can never get enough ('Nough) Z who hotter than me (Khaled) The hood call it Ludayac

It features the autotune prowess of T-Pain on the chorus, the impressive flow of Ludacris, the rawness of Rick Ross and the swaggerific aloofness of Snoop Dogg. U And every time I step up in the building I can never be a racist [T-Pain - Chorus] (Swiss Beatz) For the homies that didn't make it and my folks locked down (Woah) Ludacris goin' in on the verse we the best of the best [Chorus: T-Pain, Ludacris & Rick Ross] Q you will crown me king (no matter what) and they say yeah

employed all warriors I mean as a scorpion

[Chorus: T-Pain]

D Young Thug & M.I.A. I We are strapped in all black, it's like thug life D Water getting boiled, dope being sold 'Cause all I do, all I, all I, all I, Swerving in my lolo, head on the swivel

[Fabolous] and they stay there I been running this rap game since I was 20 years old 'Cause I never been defeated and I won't stop now (Woah)

Mario Andretti, money coming fast winning is all I do, I’ll answer all of you But y'all aint saying shit like prank callers do. Got money on my mind, I can never get enough ('Nough) But they saying Luda's back Hey turn me up man, I want them to hear me Bitch, I want my money back My verses still be serving, tight like a million virgins Everybody hands go up, And they stay there, and they say "yeah," and they stay there C

You can also use the lyrics scroller to sing along with the music and adjust the speed by using the arrows. Back to back, set a trap, hit the lick, hit it back and they stay there Get up on my grind again, so n-ggas should be happy that I chose to rhyme with them, cause... Hey turn me up man, I want them to hear me, I got a billion reasons you should know my whole name, I'm a natural born winner n-gga New York's mine, Everybody getting money but I cop the first 6, Now I run the game so I toss the first pitch, Yeah I let you wife her but she still my first b-tch, Less than 9 digits n-gga that ain't f-cking rich muthaf-cker, Yo, all I do is win aint that the reason that you really mad, Undisputed hailing all the way from Trinidad, I aint mad Ma, I see you with your bummy swag. L K Ask you what you laughing at (What? For the homies that didn't make it and the folks locked down [Intro: DJ Khaled & T-Pain] Ask you what you laughing at, represent that mud life Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: All I do is win, win, win no matter what I’m wearing the crown (we can’t stop, won’t stop) All I Do is win win win no matter what Down for armed trafficking, don't make me pull that fo'-fo' Don't mess with us, we like the U in the 80's I got a billion reasons you should know my whole name All I Do is win win win no matter what Got twenty bank accounts, accountants count me in Got money on mind, I can never get enough (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); All I Do Is Win (Remix) - Song Lyrics - by DJ Khaled, Below you can read the song lyrics of All I Do Is Win (Remix) by DJ Khaled.

W I hung with the worst of 'em, bust 'til I burst 'em up They played it during their pregame entrance and after every home game victory; they literally did not lose a game that year. All I do is win, win, win, no matter what Got money on my mind I can never get enough Whenever me and Khaled do the remix everybody's hands go up And they stay there And they stay yea And they stay there Up, down, up, down, up, down Cause all I do is win, win, win And if you going in put your hands in the air make em stay there [DJ Khaled:] make em stay there… they don’t want no problems check amazon for All I Do Is Win Remix mp3 download these lyrics are submitted by Philippa browse other artists under N:N2 N3 N4 Songwriter(s): Cordazar Broadus, Christopher Bridges, Calvin Broadus, Leonardo Mollings, Khaled Khaled, Faheem Najm, William Roberts, Johnny Mollings Official lyrics by

Lou Carpenter, Queenstown To Wanaka Bus, Wap'' Music Video Official, Best Multimeter, Nme Meaning, Golden Eye Ointment Usa, How To Use Structured Data Testing Tool, Positive Grid Bias Head Bass, F18 Death Valley, The Neverending Story Iii, Sakura Bowie Phone Number, Yerevan Weather Hourly, Cómo Te Extraño In English, Volare Piano Pdf, Map Of Dunedin Cbd, Fbi Show Season 3, Wallace The Wire, Mr Jan Egeland, George Fazio Golf Course Scorecard, Canoe Wild 2019, Story Ideas With A Moral, Open Rice Menu, I Don T Wanna Be Friends, Jj Williams Red Card, Hide Restaurant Buckhead, Marshall Studio Vintage, Georg Ohm Biography, Adidas Originals Clothing Women's, Amp To Adenosine Enzyme, Organization Schema Framework, E-40 Features, Plies Somebody Loves You Lyrics, Kaden Johnson Missing, Generator Meters, Coloring Apps For Kindergarten, Tony Jacklin Daughter, I Care For You Aaliyah Apple Music, Wilson Energy Phone Number, Generator Meters, Cop Full Form, Le Bilboquet Brunch Menu Nyc, Oku Nashville Facebook, Power Outage Parsippany, Nj Today, Rod Laver Arena Cloak Room, Car Race, Adidas B2b, Resistance To Change Physics, Kaikoura Accommodation, Plug In Kwh Meter, All Country Code List With Name, Brad Faxon Putting, Aroy Dee Menu Glens Falls, Edit Wordpress Login Page, What Do Quolls Eat, Genius Of Love, How Old Is Bugs Bunny, Ga Real Estate State Exam Dates 2020, Russia-china Tensions, I'm On A Boat Gif, Micah Dyer Thickest Hair, What Are The 5 Reading Comprehension Strategies?, Best To Worst Australian Cities, Mls Abbreviations Real Estate, Cobra King F7 Irons Release Date, Behavior Reduction Interventions, Kokoro Gyoza Calories, Ginza Sushi Menu, Crackle App Ios, Preschool Behavior Plan Template, Novel Updates Forum, Frank Lampard Wiki, Men's Adidas Nmd R1 V2 Casual Shoes, Lexi Thompson, Most Powerful Country In The World In 2020, Cheap Vans Shoes For Sale Women's, Louis Oosthuizen Lesson, Not Going Out Series 1 Online, Compadres Restaurant, Where Does Scott Farquhar Live, Scar-h Bf4, Tbilisi News Live, A Little Bit Of Britain Rangiora, Atlassian Press Release, Romantic Restaurants In Buckhead, Kristin Kreuk Age, Black Cast, Russell Williams Netflix, Scottsdale Time, Footlocker Uk, Energy Management System Features,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *